剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
哈里 你太棒了
Harry! You were terrific!
我们成功了 他俩抱在一起了
We did it! They're hugging!
说实话 他有点太粗暴了
Actually, he's being a little rough.
但估计这是汤米的风格
But I guess that's Tommy's style.
你发誓以前从没见过那只鹿
So you swear to me you never saw that deer before?
没见过
No.
我会继续调查的
I'm keeping the case open.
恩爱小两口在这儿呢
There's our honeymooners.
真是一刻都分不开啊
Can't keep their hands off each other.
谢天谢地你来了
Thank God you're here!
汤米 我明白我一直鄙视你
Tommy, I know I've shown you nothing but contempt,
但我是爱你的 欢迎加入我们家
but I love you. Welcome to the family.
外面有东西
There's something out there!
-让我感受下宝宝的动静 -什么
- I want to feel the baby kick. - The what?
她没怀孕
She's not pregnant!
但是外面真的有恶魔
But there's something evil outside!
没怀孕 不是吧
Not pregnant? No!
文森特 你现在和我一样崩溃吗
Vincent, are you as devastated as I am?
坦白说 迪克 我松了一口气
Frankly, Dick, I'm kind of relieved.
我们现在不安全
I'm telling you we're not safe!
你要抛弃我吗 我们可是一伙的
Are you abandoning me? We were in this together.
我们当时在床上 我很脆弱
We were in bed. I was vulnerable.
-去你的吧 老爹爹 -去你的 公公
- Screw you, Pop-pop! - In your eye, Gee-gaw!
你俩闭嘴行不行 我们有危险了
Will you people shut up? We're in horrible danger!
大家这是在闹什么呢
What's all the commotion, everybody?
有人需要帮忙吗
Anybody need any help?
你们看见了吗
Did you guys see?
-外面有东西 -吓死人了
- There's something out there. - It's terrifying.
你觉得恐怖中哪个部分最浪漫
Which part of the terror did you find most romantic?
浪漫 他准备把我推给那个怪物
Romantic? He tried to sacrifice me to the creature.
她管我们叫"怪物"
She called us "The Creature."
我们成功了
Our work is done.
听着 这真是梦想破灭
Look, it's been a long night of dashed
死里逃生的一晚
dreams and close calls.
最重要的是 我们都毫发无损
The important thing is that we're all safe and sound.
没人受到伤害
And no one has been harmed.
你们为什么要抛下我
Why did you leave me!
就是她 就是那个怪物
It's her! It's the creature!
如果斯塔威克比我先当祖父
I'll be damned if Strudwick becomes a grandfather
那才叫见鬼
before I do.
[T恤上的字 全世界最棒的爷爷]
汤米 快看
Oh, Tommy! Look!
那边有个等公车的女孩
There's one waiting for the bus.
完美的交♥配♥对象
She's the perfect mate.
嗨 等公车的女孩
Hey, you! Bus girl!
当祖父有什么这么吸引人的
What is the attraction about being a grandfather anyway?
孙辈承载着青春 乐观和希望
Grandchildren are vessels of youth, optimism, and hope.
最棒的是
And the wonderful thing is
当他们把生活弄得一团糟时
by the time they screw up their lives,
你要么已经死了 要么根本不沾边
your either dead or completely out of it.
这么有道理的话人们应该多说
People don't say that enough.
汤米快看 又来一个
Tommy, look! There's another prospect!
那是杜布切克
That's Dubczek.
老天 她的背影真能迷惑人啊
Man, she fools you from behind.
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表