剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
《歪星撞地球》
第六季第十五集
多棒的婚礼啊
Oh, what a wonderful wedding.
我欢笑跳舞了
I laughed, I danced.
我踢了几个老处♥女♥的屁♥股♥
And I kicked some old maid butt.
我想不到比这更有趣的事了
I can't think of anything that would've made it more fun.
也许受邀前来更好玩
Being invited, maybe?
我的祝酒词怎么样
How was my toast?
很好 很好
Oh, good. Good.
你要没抢在
I guess you could've waited
新娘父亲结束祝酒词之前就好了
until the father of the bride finished his toast, but--
不不不
No, no, no.
他语无伦次 太感情用事了
He was unfocused and sentimental.
下一场是哪里
Where to next?
今日活动
看来要去参加三号♥宴会厅的犹太成人礼了
Ooh, looks like we got a Bar Mitzvah in ballroom C.
这就去
Ooh. There we go.
带我去吃鸡蛋千层面[犹太食品]
Point me to the kugel.
伙计们 快来看啊
You guys, check it out.
获得免费黑白电视机
Get a free black-and-white TV.
我只看过彩色电视
I've only ever seen color TVs.
我们只需参加一个简短的分时共享介绍会
All we have to do is attend a brief time-share presentation.
他们要送电视机 还要做展示介绍吗
They're giving out TVs and presentations?
他们有什么好处
What's in it for them?
一群笨蛋
Suckers.
我要进去
I'm going in.
等等 等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Wait.
成人礼呢
What about the Bar Mitzvah?
告诉雅各布或丹尼尔或本 我为他感到自豪
Oh, tell Jacob or Daniel or Ben how proud I am of him.
在座哪位想要提升假期价值
Who here would like to increase their vacation value
而同时降低假期开销呢
while decreasing their vacation costs?
真是不可思议
It's uncanny.
你怎么知道我想获得高性价比
How did you know that I wanted more for less?
松翠小筑房♥产
想象一下你通过分时产权
Now, imagine owning your very own luxury getaway
产生的奇迹
at Pine Villa Estates
拥有独享的奢华松翠小筑度假房♥产
through the miracle of time-share ownership.
别说了 你开玩笑吧 多少钱 多少钱
Stop, you're teasing. How much? How much?
仅需一万块
A mere $10,000.
-一万块 -是的
- $10,000. - Yes.
好 各位 单身汉拍卖♥♥
Okay, people, bachelor auction.
刚有人叫一万吗
Do I hear $10,000?
如果买♥♥下这个分时房♥产
If we buy this time-share,
我们将拥有属于自己的一小片地球土地
we will have our own little piece of earth.
土地 这是唯一重要的事
Land. It's the only thing that matters.
迪克 那只是后院的泥土
Dick, that's just dirt from the backyard.
对 不完全是泥土
Yeah, that's not exactly dirt.
我们只需再筹五千块
We simply need to raise another 5,000,
松翠小筑度假房♥产就是我们的了
and a getaway at Pine Villa Estates will be ours.
我想是时候
Well, I guess it's time
卖♥♥掉我们那台旧冰箱了
we sold that old refrigerator of ours.
毕竟是纯金的
It is, after all, solid gold.
不 哈里 我想那冰箱是纯金色的
No, Harry, I think the refrigerator is harvest gold.
有三种等级的金 黄铁矿[虚幻的摇钱树]
There are three grades of gold, fool's gold,
黑山金[淘金热地点] 而黄金色最值钱
black hills gold, and harvest gold being the most valuable.
这我倒是不知道
I did not know that.
-各位 -汤米
- Hey, everybody. - Tommy.
听着 很高兴你来了
Listen, I'm glad you're here.
你得从大学辍学了
You're gonna have to drop out of college.
我们要用你的学费做更重要的事
We need the tuition money for something more important.
我们不用付学费 我有奖学金
We don't pay tuition. I'm on scholarship.
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot!
我去看看烤箱
I'll check out the toaster.
说不定是白金的
It may be platinum.
汤米 你长得这么高了
Tommy, you are getting so big.
他们都给你吃什么了
What are they feeding ya?
不知道 水果 蔬菜 牛奶
I don't know, fruits, vegetables, milk.
大学真惨
Aw. College.
汤米
You know, Tommy...
我觉得你可能长得比哈里高了
I think you might actually be taller than Harry now.
有可能
Could be.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Right.
听着 即使汤米比我高
Look, even if Tommy was taller,
你也无法证明
there's no way you could prove it.
不不 过来 哈里
No, no. Come back here, Harry.
我来比比看
Let me try something.
好的 汤米更高
Uh, okay. Tommy's taller.
是这样吗
Well, how about that.
恭喜你 伙伴
Congratulations there, partner.
从现在起 你就叫我"矮子"好了
I guess from now on, you can just call me Shorty.
好的 矮子
All right, Shorty.
我不喜欢这个外号♥
I don't like that nickname!
抱歉 小个子
Oh, I'm sorry, little man.
别说了
Stop it!
好了 首先 这个烤箱里没有稀有金属
Okay, first off, there are no rare metals in this toaster.
其次 我们要吃一阵
Second, we will be enjoying our Pop Tarts raw
生果酱馅饼了
for some time to come.
迪克 你为何不找个人
Dick, why don't you just go in on
和你一起分担分时产权
the time-share with someone?
分享分时产权
Share the time-share?
莎莉 真是个好主意
Sally, that's brilliant.
我们只需要找个够聪明的人
We just need to find someone smart enough
非常认可这个白捡的好机遇
to recognize a great deal when it drops into his lap.
对 聪明人
Yeah, someone smart.
漫步在你自己的山草甸
Walking in your own mountain meadows.
只需五千块
A little bit of paradise
就能拥有天堂般的松翠小筑房♥产
at Pine Villa Estates for only $5,000.
你觉得怎么样 唐
What do you think, Don?
他的确是说了"只需"
Well, he did say, "Only."
来吧 唐
Oh, come on, Don.
你 我 还有姑娘们
You, me, and the girls.
草甸
Meadows.
五千块 那可是我的警♥察♥退休金
$5,000? That's my cop pension.
如果你退休没处去
Well, what's the point of retiring
退休还有什么意义呢
if you have no place to retire to?
我签了
I'll do it!
好样的 唐唐
That a boy, Donnie!
合伙人
Partners!
度假密友
Vacation buddies!
别忘了你的免费电视
Hey, don't forget your free TV.
他在和我说话
Oh...he was talking to me.
玛丽
Okay, Mary,
准备好看到你余生每个假期
are you ready to see the place where you'll be spending
都会度过的地方吗
every vacation for the rest of your life?
好了
Ready.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
天哪 你来看看这地方
Oh, my God. Will you look at this place?
我的天 太美了
My God, it's gorgeous!
只用三小时车程 四趟车辆轮渡就到了
And only three hours and four car barges away.
有档次
Swanky!
我想到处看看
I want to see everything!
这一定就是客厅区了
Oh, this must be the living area.
看 唐唐 用餐区
Oh, look, Donnie! The dining area!
还有卧室区
And the bedroom area!
伙计们 我还发现了一个区域
Guys! I found another area!
我们随时可以跑来这地方
So we can run away to this place
只需提前90天预定
whenever we want during red-marked weeks
红色标记的星期就行
on only 90 days notice.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
是啊 会有很多这样
Yeah, there'll be a lot of these Tuesday
周二到周四正午的假期
through mid-day Thursday getaways.
快点 打开行李吧
So come on, let's unpack.
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表