剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
《歪星撞地球》
第六季第七集
你们真是太有心了
You guys didn't have to do this.
我们不能让你毫无准备地去读大学 汤米
We couldn't send you off to college unprepared, Tommy.
希望我们选的礼物没错
Oh, I hope we got the right kind.
是啊 我们选了好几个小时
Yeah, we shopped for hours.
是啤酒
It's beer!
不止是啤酒 还有...
Not just beer, but...
假身份证
Fake ID.
看看你 汤米
Look at you, Tommy.
所罗门家第一个上大学的
The first Solomon to go to college.
你将探索新的领域
You get to explore new horizons,
开拓眼界
expand your mind,
帮助我们深入理解这个叫做人类的
and help us to further understand that curious race
古怪种族
we call human.
而且我再也不用和你们这些怪人一起生活了
Yeah, plus I don't have to live with you freaks anymore.
我们真为你骄傲
We're so proud.
朋友们 可以道别了
Well, folks, say your good-byes.
我们还要开车走好长的路呢
We've got a long drive ahead of us.
我把这个装进车里
I'll load this into the car.
老天 照顾好自己 汤米
Oh, gosh. Well, take care of yourself, Tommy.
我感觉要哭了
I feel like I'm gonna cry.
不是哭 是打喷嚏
No, not cry. Sneeze.
好了 再见
All right. Bye-bye.
再见 我们的小信息官
Bye, our little Information Officer.
叫我们如何找到人取代你呢
How in the world are we ever gonna replace you?
你只要...
Well, you know, you'll just...
他们是谁
Who are they?
我们要面试你的替补人选
Oh, we're interviewing for your replacement.
所以你可以走了
So if you could just...
再见 汤米 再见
Bye-bye, Tommy! Bye-bye.
你们好 欢迎
Hi, there. Welcome.
你好啊 幸会
How are you? Hi, nice to see you.
你的简历很不错 克里斯蒂
Well, this is a very impressive resume, Christy.
我希望能运用我的一整套相关技能
I'm hoping I can leverage my skill set
将任务的效益最大化
to maximize the mission's effectiveness.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
她说能怎么着任务什么的
She gonna something the mission's whatever.
克里斯蒂 好了
Christy, okay.
我们还要见其他几个外星人
Well, we've got some other aliens to see,
可我们对你很感兴趣 保持联♥系♥
but we're very interested, and we'll be in touch.
能通过你脑袋里的发射机联♥系♥到你吗
So, can we reach you with the transmitter in your head?
-我有一台机器 -那太好了
- I have a machine. - Oh, that's great.
克里斯蒂
So, Christy,
你在这个身体里还适应吗
how are you getting along with your body?
你喜欢这对咪♥咪♥吗
You like the boobs?
不 很不喜欢
No, no, I really don't.
是啊
Mmm, yeah.
小胸真是少了很多乐趣
The smaller ones aren't as much fun.
再见
Well, bye-bye.
你觉得怎么样 哈里
So, what do you think, Harry?
我觉得她就是合适人选
Well, I think she's our man.
她很不错
Oh, she's amazing.
就定她了
She's got the job.
我们把下一批笨蛋打发走吧
Let's just crank through this next bunch of bozos,
因为我们找不到更好的人选了
'cause we're not gonna find anybody better.
我是来面试的
I'm here for the interview.
你被聘用了
You're hired.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, that's great, thank you.
我是布莱斯·凯宁
I'm Bryce Canyon.
我喜欢这名字
Oh, I like that.
莎莉 能和你说两句吗
Sally, can I talk to you for a second?
当然 我马上回来 布莱斯·凯宁
Sure, I'll be right back, Bryce Canyon.
他是不是好棒
Isn't he great?
我们不是要雇克里斯蒂吗
I thought we were gonna hire Christy.
我讨厌克里斯蒂
I hated Christy.
你连一个问题都没问过他
You didn't even ask him one question.
我觉得你想雇他是因为他长得帅
I think you just wanna hire him because he's a pretty boy.
好吧 你想要问问题 可以
Fine, you want a question? Okay.
布莱斯 你什么时候能开始上班
Bryce, when can you start?
现在
Now.
这是我迄今为止
That is the greatest answer to
听到的最佳答案
any question I have ever heard.
就是这里 汤米
Well, here it is, Tommy.
你的第一间宿舍
Your first dorm room.
看看这个 迪克
Oh hey, check this out, Dick.
这墙是真正的煤渣砖
These walls are real cinderblock.
我看不是
Oh, I don't think so.
我的天 还真是
Dear God, they are!
这一定就是我的室友
Oh, this must be my roommate.
他叫乔尔
His name's Joel.
我想他是睡着了
I guess he's asleep.
不 我觉得他不是睡着了 而是昏过去了
No, I don't think he's asleep. I think he's passed out.
咖啡酒加奶油
Kahlua and cream.
我知道他现在不省人事
I know he's unconscious,
可我真有
but I really get that kind of
一生挚友的感觉
buddies-for-life vibe, you know?
我在想
You know I was thinking...
你在这边上大学 我在拉瑟福
with you here at college, and me back in Rutherford,
这是我们第一次分隔两地
this will be the first time we've been separated in--
-我们一起执行过多少次任务 -多了去了
- how many missions have we been on together? - Oh, dozens.
没有你 一切都会不一样 汤米
It's not gonna be the same without you, Tommy.
你是我的左膀右臂
You were my right arm.
我总能从你这里获得好建议
The one I could always turn to for good advice.
我从你身上学到不少
I learned a lot from you.
谢了 迪克
Well, thanks, Dick.
如果你想说你也从我身上学到不少
If you wanted to say that you learned a lot from me, too...
那会很好
that would be fine.
我是说
Uh...I mean,
我一定学到了点什么
I must've learned some things.
谢了 汤米
Well, thanks, Tommy.
朋友 四年后见
Well, my friend, I'll see you in four years.
你学得不错的话 那就是五年
Five if you're doing it right.
没错 是堵好墙
Yup, magnificent.
布莱斯
So, Bryce,
我知道你为我们搜集了些情报
I understand you've gathered some information for us.
我们都迫切想听听看
We're all dying to hear it.
地球人 大家熟知的人类
Well, earth beings, otherwise known as humans,
坐车走动 车有四个轮子
get around in cars, which have four wheels.
人类没有轮子
Humans have no wheels.
这我们都知道好几周了 布莱斯
Yeah, we've known that for weeks, Bryce.
你不如给我们讲讲我们不知道的情报
Why don't you tell us something we don't know?
哈里 继续 布莱斯
Harry. Go on, Bryce.
全世界只有两家风笛制♥造♥厂
Well, uh, there are only two bagpipe factories in the world.
一家在苏格兰的爱丁堡 格兰特路6号♥
One in Edinburgh, Scotland, 6 Grant Road,
另一家...
and the other--
新来的 新来的 新来的
New Guy, New Guy, New Guy...
你得具体点
You gotta be more specific.
路的哪一边
What side of the road?
工厂在道路左边
Well, the factory's on the left side of the road--
不 现在说太晚了
No, it's too late now!
拜托 对布莱斯客气点
Please, go easy on Bryce.
他的工作很不错
I'm impressed with his work.
非常不错
Exceedingly impressed.
哎呀 我的铅笔掉了
Oops, I dropped my pencil.
干什么
Hey!
早啊 各位
Morning, everybody.
早啊 迪克
Oh, morning, Dick.
对了 你见过布莱斯·凯宁
Say, have you met Bryce Canyon,
我们的新任信息官吗
our new Information Officer?
你好 汤米
Oh, hello, Tommy.
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表