剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
Did you change the sheets in the guest room?
何止呢 我还喷了点古龙香水在上面打滚呢
Uh, better. I put on some cologne and rolled around on 'em.
去换掉床单 好吗
Just change them, okay?
你需要在今晚的蔬菜色拉里
And I'm gonna need you to make some radish flowers
加点萝卜花 去做吧
for tonight crudites. Get to it.
为什么
Why?
打响指是什么意思
What's with the snapping?
这是"去做吧"的国际手势
It's the international sign for "Get to it".
要么打响指 要么说"去做吧"
Either snap or say "Get to it."
你不必两者都做
You don't have to do both.
怎么了
What?
-去 -做吧
- Get... - ...to it!
哈里
Harry?
我刚注意到沙子烟灰缸上
I just noticed that the sand ashtray
没有我们酒店饰章的印记
does not have an impression of our hotel's crest.
我们酒店的饰章是什么
Mm-- what's our hotel's crest?
有条致命巨蟒的大大的"S"
A giant "S" with a deadly python!
迪克 你有没有意识到
Dick, do you realize
几百年前 印第安人在这里养家糊口
that hundreds of years ago, Indians raised families here,
在这里狩猎 还在这里建造了村落
and hunted here, and built villages here?
他们很好地意识到要死在这里
Well, they had the good sense to die here.
真希望和他们一道
I wish I was with 'em.
我到这里快五小时了
I'm not here for 5 hours,
就只找到了这块又长又尖的石头
and all I've found is this long pointy rock.
等等 让我看看
Wait a minute. Let me see that.
这不是块石头 这是个长矛头
This isn't a rock. This is a spear head!
是吗 你确定吗
It is? Are you sure?
告诉你 它有四百余年的历史了
I'm telling you this is over 400 years old!
看看这些边
Look at those edges!
老天 的确是个长矛头
Oh, my God! It is a spear head.
你要是看不见 玛丽 那就是个睁眼瞎
If you can't see that, Mary, you're a blind fool!
恭喜你
Well, congratulations!
把矛头给我 别把边缘给弄坏了
Give me my spearhead! You'll ruin the edges!
这是最棒的
Oh, this is the best!
考古学 你的浪子回头了
Archeology? Your prodigal son has come home.
给你 夫人 热苹果酒
Here ya go, ma'am! Hot apple cider.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
香料味有点重
Oh! It's-- it's-- it's a bit spicy.
不 它很完美
No. It's perfect.
我觉得香过头了
I think it's too spicy.
不 我觉得你该只管喝掉
No, I think you should just drink it.
拉塞尔夫人 我给你
Uh, Mrs. Russell. Let me get you
换一杯更合你口味的苹果酒
another cup of cider that's more to your liking.
哈里 来厨房♥
Harry? Kitchen.
你疯了
You're crazy.
刚才怎么回事
What was that out there?
我知道 那女人对苹果酒屁都不懂
I know. That lady doesn't know her ass from her apple cider.
而你完全对酒店业一无所知
And you don't know anything about the hotel business.
顾客要什么就给什么
What the customer wants, the customer gets.
对 莎莉给他们做预订
Yeah. Sally gets them reservations,
你给他们布置鲜花
and you get 'em flower arrangements,
而我只能给他们准备厕纸
and I get to get 'em toilet paper.
这不公平
It's just not fair!
我不关心什么公平
I don't care what's fair!
我关心的是《皇冠旅游指南》的四星
What I care about is four stars in the Crown Travel Guide!
我想那是假的
Well, I think that's bogus!
那我想你被解雇了
Then I think you're fired!
你不能解雇我 我辞职
You can't fire me! I quit!
好吧 那就这么理解
All right. Then understand this.
你要是辞职 那就被解雇了
If you quit, you're fired.
-我辞职 -你被解雇了
- I quit! - You're fired!
这是怎么个先后顺序
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Where did that come from?
谁拿着这块动人的尖石
Who held this magnificent pointy stone?
某个威猛的战士吗
Some mighty warrior?
还是一个宝查克小勇士 他妈妈说
Or perhaps a tiny Pawchuk brave, whose mother said,
"小心 弗雷迪
"Be careful, Freddy.
那东西会把你眼睛挖出来的"
You'll put an eye out with that thing."
你都不该把那个带进这里
You know, you're not even supposed to have that in here.
所有的考古发现都该被编录
All artifacts are supposed to be inventoried
并保存在供给帐篷里
and kept in the supply tent.
我肯定他是个胖子
I bet he was fat.
一个大胖子
A big fat guy,
四处溜达 猛戳野牛
walking around, jabbing at bison
好像这地方是他的一样
like he owned the place.
或许他是个小姑娘
Or maybe he was a little girl.
你有完没完
Would you stop?
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
没事
Nothing.
这又不是什么大不了的事
I mean, it's-- it's not that big a deal.
人们每天都会有考古发现
People find artifacts every day.
或许这对你来说是没什么大不了
Well, maybe it's not that big a deal to you.
你已经发现了好几百个文物了
You've found hundreds of artifacts.
可你不记得
But don't you remember what
你第一次挖掘出文物时的感觉了吗
it felt like when you found your first one?
我不想谈这事
I don't wanna talk about it.
给我说说嘛 玛丽
But tell me about it, Mary.
什么感觉 告诉我
What was it like? Tell me.
快点 告诉我
C'mon. Tell me...
我这辈子就没挖掘出一个文物
I've never found a single artifact in my whole damn life!
什么
What?
现在你知道了
Now you know.
高兴了吗
Are you happy?
那办公室里那些物品呢
Well, what about all those objects in the office?
那些硬币 那些陶器
The coins. The pottery.
我在机场买♥♥的
I bought them at airports.
你视为珍宝的秋秋比安死亡面具呢
Well, what about your prized Chuchubian death mask?
易趣
eBay.
玛丽
Ooh, Mary.
很抱歉我有所发现
I'm so sorry that I found something.
你要是我就好了
I wish you were me.
不只是你
It's not just you.
这一整天大家都不断挖出东西来
I mean, people were pulling things up all day.
然后鲍威尔博士发现
And then when Dr. Powell found
那个婚典月亮时
that ceremonial wedding moon.
我觉得只要我能发现这个
I would have killed to
我愿不惜一切代价
have found that.
你想要什么 玛丽
What is it you want, Mary?
是月亮吗 是它吗
Is it the moon? Is that it?
你想要月亮吗 玛丽
Do you want the moon, Mary?
真不敢相信哈里居然辞职了
Can't believe Harry quit on us.
丢下我们做这些工作
Left us with all this work.
我告诉过你要做背景调查
I told you to do a background check.
他是被人强烈推荐来的
I mean, he came so highly recommended.
你们得来看看浴盆
Uh, you might wanna check out the tub.
我觉得排水管阻塞了
I think the drain's clogged.
是 先生 我们会
Yes, sir. We will get
着手去做 先生
right on that, sir.
谢谢你告知我们
Thank you for letting us know.
这些人为什么每天都得洗澡
Why do these people need to bathe every day?
这些长满毛的客人为什么总要穿着我的睡袍
Why does the hairiest guest always have to wear my robe?
你们好 各位
Hello, everybody.
老天 哈里 谢天谢地你回来了
Oh my God, Harry! Thank God you're back!
见到你真好 伙计
Hey, it's great to see you, man.
我知道重新获得我们的信任不容易
Now I know that regaining our trust will be difficult.
可我觉得
But I think that snaking
疏通浴缸的下水道是个好开始
the bathtub drain is a good place to start.
你们都是这样欢迎客人的吗
That how you greet all your guests?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我要一个房♥间
I'd like a room.
我要登记入住
I'm checkin' in.
你在说什么
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表