剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
是啊 你总得拉响火警警报
Oh, yeah, you always gotta pull the fire alarm.
干得好
Nice touch.
好了 汤米 去拿工具箱
Okay, Tommy, go get the toolbox
-我们得走了 -这就去
- and we are out of here. - Will do.
迪克 开门
Dick, open the door.
门把手 门把手在你手里
You have-- you have the doorknob.
我知道
I know.
我的天 这是你的阴谋
Oh, my God. You planned this!
你想害我被开除
You're trying to get me expelled!
答对了
Bingo!
迪克 迪克
Dick! Dick!
所以老人的裤子拉得比年轻人的高
That's why old men wear their pants higher than young men.
情报非常有用
That is fantastically useful.
布莱斯 非常感谢你今晚熬夜
Bryce, thank you so much for staying up tonight
用这堆材料帮我答疑
and helping me out with this crutch.
这是我的工作
Well, that's my job.
你在这个组织里已经
Oh, you know, you're making quite a name for yourself
小有名气了
in the organization.
莎莉的男神
Sally's Boy Wonder.
他们就是这么称呼你的
That's what they're calling you.
谁这么叫我
Who's calling me that?
莎莉
Sally.
休息五分钟吧
Let's take a five, shall we?
我给你倒杯酒
Let me pour you a glass of wine.
我的调查告诉我 酒精会让人感觉迟钝
My research tells me that alcohol dulls your senses
损害你的判断力
and impairs your judgment.
我没听说过
I had not heard that.
你知道吗 布莱斯
You know something, Bryce?
如果你继续做得这么好
If you play your cards right,
我真心觉得你能有机会走得很远
I really think you have a chance to go far.
-多远 -一直走下去
- How far? - All the way.
可那才只是开始
But that's just the beginning.
一直走下去怎么会只是个开始
How can all the way be just the beginning?
我喜欢你的思考方式 布莱斯
I like the way you think, Bryce.
可你够了
But you can stop now.
你不想听我其余的调查结果吗
Don't you want to hear the rest of my research?
特别想听 可你知道吗
Ooh, I'm dying to. But you know what?
这张椅子坐着不太舒服
This chair isn't very comfortable.
我想坐在你的座位上
I wanna sit where you're sitting.
不不不 别起身
Oh! No no no. Don't get up.
好了 你说吧
Okay. What'cha got?
交通灯
Well, uh-- uh-- traffic lights?
绿色代表行走
Green means go.
你破解了代码
You cracked the code.
我们来庆祝吧
Let's celebrate.
如果我们今晚的工作忙完了
You know, if we're through working tonight,
我就上♥床♥睡觉去了
I think I'm gonna turn in.
不 我们还没完 布莱斯
Oh, no. We're not through, Bryce.
你给我回来 把你开始的工作完成
You come back here, and you finish what you started.
我开始怀疑
I'm beginning to wonder
你是否真关心交通灯了
if you care about traffic lights at all!
布莱斯 别走
Oh, Bryce! No!
我听到就立马赶来了
I came as soon as I heard.
汤米 你怎么想的
Tommy! What were you thinking?
你陷害我 混♥蛋♥
You set me up, you bastard!
他这句话说了一上午了
He's been saying that all morning.
当然 怪他老爸
Sure. Blame Dad.
我想你会让这一无是处的家伙
I suppose you'll be sending this good-for-nothing
跟我回家
home with me.
这的确是重大过错
Well, it is a serious offense.
你的开除表格呢 桌子里吗
Where are the expulsion forms? In your desk?
我可以撑你一把
I-- I could give you a leg up.
汤米
Tommy.
对于你的违纪 我要发出警告处分
For your infraction, I am issuing a warning.
就是这样 汤米 收拾行李吧
That's it, Tommy! Pack your bags!
上车 警告处分
Get in the car-- a warning?
所罗门先生
Mr. Solomon, this is an
这毕竟是所高等学府
institution of higher learning, after all.
我们并不想扼杀年轻人的血气方刚
And we don't want to stifle youthful exuberance.
警告处分
A warning?
你怎么不给他一个大大的湿吻
Why don't you just give him a big wet kiss?
所罗门教授 这只是场恶作剧
Dr. Solomon! It was only a prank.
只是场恶作剧
Only a prank!
你可以把这渣滓清出校园
You would wipe scum like this off of your campus!
我还记得我自己的新生恶作剧
I remember my own freshman prank.
我打乱了乐队的阵型
I messed with the marching band's formation,
让他们吐出了脏话
and made them spell out a dirty word.
很有意思
That's very funny.
比不上这个啊
Well, it's nothing like this.
你真是好人
Well, you're too kind.
怎么回事
What's happening here?
你有约会对象吗
Are you dating anyone?
我有个女儿跟你年纪差不多
You know, I have a daughter about your age.
-我想见见她 -不 等等
- I'd love to meet her. - No, wait a minute!
我要给她打电♥话♥ 她得看看这场面
You know, I'm gonna call her up. She oughtta see this.
多么注重细节
Such attention to detail.
-我喜欢那个马克杯 -谢谢
- I love the coffee mug. - Thank you.
-可马克杯是我的主意 -什么
- But the coffee mug was my idea! - What?
这整件事都是我的主意 他完全不相干
This whole thing is mine. He had nothing to do with it!
我是这次新人恶作剧的策划者
I'm the mastermind behind the freshman prank!
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, really. - Yes!
如果你想把你的女儿
If there's anyone you should be
强卖♥♥强买♥♥给谁 那也该是我
foisting your daughter off on, it's me!
给我出去
Get out of here!
日安 先生
Good day, sir!
这是我女儿的照片
That's a picture of my daughter.
伙计们 怎么了
Hey, guys! What's up?
莎莉 坐下
Sally? Sit down.
好的
Okay.
莎莉 这次任务中的一个员工
Sally, there's been a complaint made against you
对你进行了投诉
by one of the employees of the mission.
谁
Who?
布莱斯 你想要保持匿名投诉吗
Bryce, do you wish to remain anonymous?
莎莉 布莱斯感觉
Sally, Bryce feels
你一直在对他进行性骚扰
that you've been sexually harassing him,
他要求以后绝不再
and he has requested that he, at no time,
和你单独共处一室
be left alone in a room with you.
我觉得这件事
I think that's something
我该和布莱斯私下讨论
I'd like to discuss with Bryce privately.
好吧 你们单独谈
Okay, I'll leave you two alone.
哈里
Harry?
你可以留下吗
Would you please stay?
好吧
All right.
布莱斯 听着
Bryce, look.
你是新来的
You're very new here.
你一定误会了
And you must have misunderstood
我的职业鼓励
my professional encouragement.
我拍你背后的肌肉不算骚扰
I mean, a pat on your muscular back is not harassment.
我查过资料了
Well, I looked it up.
按照本州法律
And according to state laws,
任何让我感到不舒服的言语
harassment is any verbal or physical overture
或身体姿态都是骚扰
that makes me feel uncomfortable,
而我感到非常不舒服
and I'm very uncomfortable.
如果你觉得不舒服
Well, if you're not comfortable,
那就该把裤子脱了
you should take off your pants.
周四穿便装
Casual Thursday.
到此为止吧
That is it.
我觉得我不能和莎莉在这里共事
I don't think I can work here with Sally around.
要么她走 要么我走
Either she goes, or I go.
莎莉
Sally?
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表