剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
这样的话 我需要
In that case, I need to, uh, uh...
"走下绝望跑步机
"Step off the desperation treadmill
在与世隔绝的森林和自我小精灵嬉戏"
and frolic through the forest of solitude with my self elf."
自我小精灵 那是什么鬼东西
Self elf? What the hell is that?
告诉你 它是当你和有爱支持的自我
For your information, it is the sprightly inner happiness
共度美好时光时
that you achieve when you spend time
就会得到的内心雀跃的快乐
with your loving and supportive self,
你要是看了那本书 就会知道了
but you would know that if you had read the book.
我要掌控...
I'm at the helm...
-我要掌控...-平静平静 快乐快乐
- I'm at the helm... - Calm, calm, happy, happy.
-我要掌控...-平静 平静
- I'm at the helm... - Calm, calm!
-我要掌控... -快乐 快乐
- I'm at the helm! - Happy, happy!
请允许我和纳新助理说话
Permission to speak with the assistant pledge master
以及把这东西放下
and put this thing down.
拒绝再拒绝
Denied and denied.
拜托 莎莉
Come on, Sally!
-你这样就不对了 -你搞什么鬼
- That is highly unseemly. - What the hell are you doing?
你该帮我的
You're supposed to be helping me out.
我就是在帮你啊
That is what I'm doing.
我在帮你塑造品行
I'm helping you build character.
我只是想让你帮我进入兄弟会
I just want you to help me get into this frat.
-你会的 -是吗
- And you will. - I will?
对 如果你通过了地狱周
Oh, yeah. If you get through Hell Week.
如果我通过了
If I get through?
汤米 听我说
Tommy, listen to me.
我在这里宣誓过了 好吗
I took an oath here, okay?
我必须维持兄弟会的神圣传统
I must uphold this fraternity's hallowed traditions.
我觉得你是被权力冲昏头了
I think you're just on a power trip.
你有点无礼 新生
That's a bit disrespectful, plebe.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
或许是 可我知道你怕什么
Maybe not, but I know what you are afraid of.
我
Me.
或许是这样
Maybe so,
可你让我经历的磨难只会让我变得更强
but anything you put me through only makes me stronger.
你这是支持了我最初的论证
Okay, so you're supporting my initial argument.
那我收回
Then I recant.
如果你收回 那你就放弃
If you recant, then you quit.
那我就放弃
Then I quit.
你真是个懦夫
You are such a coward.
你根本就没资格进入这个兄弟会
You never deserved to be in this fraternity.
是吗
Oh, really?
尽管放马过来吧
Hit me with everything you got.
俯卧撑二十个
20 pushups now!
十个怎么样
How 'bout 10?
我倒是想见识一下
I'd like to see you try.
天啊 你还没完工吗
Jeez, aren't you done yet?
女士 这些事需要时间
Madam, these things take time.
你那酒鬼荡♥女♥的美名
Did your reputation as a gin-soaked
是一晚上就有的吗
good-time girl happen overnight?
不 是几个晚上才赢来的美名
No, it happened over several nights.
但那次集♥会♥后就没有改过了
But it really stuck after that convention.
听着 我不需要你唠叨我好吗
Look, I don't need you nagging me, okay,
这玩意已经日以继夜地取笑我了
when this has been mocking me day and night.
住嘴 闭嘴
Stop it! Shut up!
你给我闭嘴
You shut up!
你说什么 我没听到你说的话
What's that? I didn't think I heard you.
完工了
Whoa! It's finished.
不错啊
That's good.
那你打算接着去刷车♥库♥吗
So, you gonna paint the garage next?
不可能
Impossible.
我没东西能给了
I've got nothing left to give.
不不 一杯够了
No, no. Just the one.
帅哥
Hey, good-looking.
过得开心吗
Having a good time?
当然
Oh, of course.
变化很大吧
Quite a difference, eh?
由于你淘汰了
Now that you've eliminated
所有生活中的问题人物
all the problem people in your life,
就只剩下幸福的精英了 你和我
only the happy elite remains: you and me.
我想是的
I guess.
有不对劲的吗 迪克
Is something wrong, Dick?
不对劲 能有什么不对劲
Wrong? What could be wrong?
没人和我争执
No one's contradicting me.
没人叫我降低音量
No one's telling me to lower my voice.
没人告诉我不要舔盐和胡椒粉瓶
No one's told me not to lick the salt and pepper shakers.
我平静而...
I'm calm and-and-and...
我很幸福
I'm happy.
很无聊 对吧
It's boring, isn't it.
实际上是的
Well, as a matter of fact, it is.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为没有矛盾了 迪克
Because there's no conflict here, Dick,
而我觉得你需要
and I think you need that.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你确定吗
Are you so sure?
或许要一点吧
Well, maybe a little.
知道吗
You know what?
你并不开心
You're not having a good time here,
说实话 我也是
and frankly, neither am I.
你知道那是谁的错吗
You know who's fault that is?
你的
Yours?
不
No.
是这本书的错
It's the book's fault.
我的天 你说得对
Oh, my God, you're right!
我该听你的 而不是那本蠢书
I should have listened to you and not that stupid book.
我差点就把玛丽给甩了
I almost threw away Mary.
对 而她是你唯一的珍宝
Yeah, and she's the only good thing you've got going.
对
Yeah.
是啊 和玛丽在一起绝不会乏味
Yeah, never a dull moment with Mary.
我们最好去找她
We better get over there.
对 我同意
Yeah, I'm with you.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
对了 账单呢...
Oh, by the way, about the check...
我懂 我懂 我来付
I know, I know. I'll get it.
你去吧
You go.
谢了 迪克
Oh, thanks, Dick.
你最善解人意了
You're the greatest!
不客气
No...
请结账
Check please!
很好
This is good.
我们只要通过这最后的测试
We just have to get through this last test
就能入会了
and we've made it.
她知道如何击溃我
She knows how to break me.
她会击溃我
She'll break me.
汤米 放轻松 伙计
Tommy, relax, man.
你已经通过了她一切的考验
You've taken everything she's thrown at you.
没错 是这样
You're right, I have.
我稳如泰山
I'm a mountain.
我坚如泰山
I am a mountain!
起立 新生们
Stand up, plebes!
姑娘们
Hi, ladies.
老天 今天有好东西款待你们
Boy, are you in for a treat today!
我这里有三个美味的酥饼
I have three tasty popovers right here.
姑娘们都爱酥饼 对不对 姑娘们
Ladies like popovers, don't they, ladies.
好的 伸出手
Okay, hold out your hands.
一个是樱桃馅
One is cherry.
一个是杏子馅
One is apricot.
一个可能是或不是蜘蛛
And one may or may not be spider.
我正巧知道你们中有人
I happen to know that one of you is
特别害怕蜘蛛
pathologically afraid of spiders.
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表