剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
playing in my head on a loop.
唐永远都坚挺到最后一秒
"Don stays until the job gets done.
唐永远都坚挺到最后一秒
Don stays until the job gets done.
唐永远都坚挺到最后一秒
Don stays until the job gets done."
给我讲讲那个面具 玛丽
Tell me about the mask, Mary.
是红色的吗 是红的吗
Is it red? Is it red?
还有两个尖角
With pointy horns.
我的个天
Holy mama.
下一位
Next.
查价吧
Price check.
我不认识她
I don't know her.
晚上好
Good evening.
麻烦一共四位
Table for four, please.
吸烟还是无烟区[性感还是不性感]
Smoking or non-smoking?
我们来这里就是想知道答案
That's what we're here to find out.
我们干嘛又要一起出来
Why the hell are we out again?
没什么的 放轻松
It was nothing. Just relax.
你觉得他们知道了吗
You think they know?
别傻了
Don't be silly.
来吧 玛丽 什么这么香
Come on, Mary. Ah, something smells good.
他们自家烤面包
Ah, they bake their own bread.
真的呀
Oh boy.
闻起来真香 真不错
It really smells. Nice.
没错
Yeah, it sure does.
那么 唐 玛丽 莎莉和我床技好吗
So, Don, Mary, are Sally and I good in bed?
又开始了
It starts.
我想唐和我宁愿聊聊面包
I think Don and I would prefer to talk about bread.
是这样吗 唐
Is that true, Don?
聊黄油也行
Or the butter.
好吧 那咱就聊面包
Fine, yeah, we'll talk about bread.
爱尔兰苏打面包真的是...
Is Irish soda bread really all--
我说不下去了
Oh, I can't do it!
你俩有事不愿意告诉我们
There's something the two of you won't tell us.
我们已经知道了 到底是什么事
We already know what it is, so what is it?
迪克 我一点也不知道...
Dick, I haven't the faintest idea--
我和玛丽亲过了
Mary and I kissed.
我的天哪
Aw, geez.
你们什么
You what?
你们什么
You what?
也不能全怪我们好吗
Well, it wasn't completely our fault.
是你们挑起来的 我能说什么呢
You lit the wick. What can I say?
真会息事宁人
Good way to soften the blow.
对啊 真会避重就轻
Yeah, nice blow softener.
承认吧 玛丽
Admit it, Mary,
你亲他是因为我满足不了你
you kissed because we're inadequate.
才不是
That's not it.
莎莉 我们走
Come on, Sally,
让纯种马一起待在马厩里
let's leave these thoroughbreds alone in their stables.
对 这只大种马和他精力充沛的小种母马
Yeah, the big stud and his feisty little broodmare.
玛丽 自己付账吧 你的信♥用♥卡♥还你
Mary, pay for dinner yourself. Here is you credit card.
这屋子收拾得真整齐
This place looks great.
你不用做这些的 汤米
You didn't have to do this, Tommy.
是这样的 我在凌乱的环境里
Ah, well, yeah, I have trouble writing
无法写作
in a cluttered environment.
所以我整理了这些轮胎
So I inventoried the tires
过期三明治堆肥了
and I composted these old sandwiches
还把油罐都堆好了
and I stacked these oil cans.
好的
Okay.
对了 我还把所有色情杂♥志♥
Oh, and I put all the dirty magazines
用黑色保鲜膜包好了
in black shrinkwrap.
谁让你这么干的
Who asked you to do that?
我去招待 哈里去哪里了
I'll get that. Where's Harry?
我们还要做生意呢 伙计 你在干嘛
We gotta business to run, man, what are you doing?
你没听出来这是《妙探出差》的主题曲吗
You didn't recognize the theme to Beverly Hills Cop?
来 听着 试试这首
Look, here, try this one, all right?
[德国重金属摇滚蝎子乐队著名歌♥曲]
《像飓风一样震撼你》
Here I am, rock you like a hurricane.
走啦 回去工作
Come on, we gotta get back to work.
伙计们 抱歉 他是新来的
Folks, I apologize. He's new here.
哈里 等下照旧吗
Harry, we still on for later?
我们在小酒馆碰面吧
We're meeting at the road house.
乐队说他们迫不及待等你加入
Yeah, the band said can't wait for you to sit in with 'em.
好的 我得给管子找个扩音器
Oh yeah, just gotta find an amp for my hose.
好的 回见
All right. Later.
好的 待会见
All right, we'll see you guys later.
那俩是谁
Who was that?
那是安珀和杜克
Oh, that's Amber and Duke.
一个是钢管舞♥女♥ 一个是修钢管的
She's a pole dancer and he's a pole repairman.
不错的一对 我们待会要一起玩
Nice couple. Hey, we're going out later on.
你要加入吗
You wanna come with us?
不了 我今晚有太多事要做
No, I've got a lot to do tonight.
我要清点库存和收据
I've got inventory and receipt totals.
-还要准备轮胎召回 -你确定吗
- I'm gearing up for that tire recall. - Are you sure?
如果你想出去玩
I could cover for you
我可以替你顶班
if you want to go out and have some fun.
哈里 你觉得凯鲁亚克会跟这种乡野莽夫
Harry, do you think that Kerouac went out drinking
一起喝酒一起历险吗
and having adventures with rowdy characters?
书里有写
It says right here--
我没时间读书了
I haven't had time to read it yet.
太糟了 按照剧情你还得亲一个男人呢
Well, that's too bad, because you have to kiss a man.
一般来讲 欧布莱特亲了我的男人
You know, normally I'd twist Albright's head off
我会像拧瓶盖一样拧下她的头
like a bottle cap for kissing my man,
但今晚我没这个心情
but tonight I just don't have it in me.
怎么能怪他们呢
Oh, who can blame them?
他俩在肉♥欲♥沙漠中徘徊了几年
After years of wandering in a carnal desert,
终于偶遇了能滋润彼此的绿洲
they finally stumbled on the sweet oasis of each other.
可怜的唐唐 这么些年来都得假装
My poor Donny, having to fake it all these years.
也许是我创意太过
Maybe I try to be too creative.
我不该坚持要在沙滩上做♥爱♥的
Insisting that we make love on the beach.
还有在电梯里
In an elevator.
还有办公用品店
In that office supply store.
也许是因为我太强势 太随"性"而发
Maybe I was just too forceful, too spontaneous.
我还以为
And I thought that
穿一件透视背心和一条丁字裤
showing up in a see-through camisole
就能点燃他的激♥情♥
and a thong was all I needed.
不停歇的热油按♥摩♥
Endless hot-oil massages.
一身皮革细带装 一头闪亮的白色假发
A leather halter and a sparkly platinum wig.
种马一样的持久力
Stallion-like endurance.
瑜伽
Yoga.
瑜伽
Yoga?
在床上做
In bed?
跟我好好说说
Tell me about it.
除非你告诉我 你是哪一类型的种马
Only if you tell me what kind of stallion you are.
又强又壮的那种
A great, big one.
恐龙兄弟们的肉身
Bed flesh of my brother dinosaur
如今在罐中 箱中
in cans, in tanks,
石油
petroleum.
石油
Petroleum.
用处多多
You have so many uses.
我才尽了
I got nothing.
自♥由♥鸟终于回来了
Freebird.
再见了 你们这些疯狂的公路杀手
Bye, you crazy road hogs!
我喜欢这些家伙
Wow! I like those guys.
你俩终于出现了 去哪里了
Nice of you boys to show up. Where've you been?
我们唯一没去的地方就是监狱了
Well, about the only place we haven't been is jail.
哈里 我们刚才就在监狱里
Harry, we were in jail.
这样啊
Oh, yeah,
难怪那个厕所服务员那么想欺侮我
no wonder that bathroom attendant was so aggressive.
你们俩能帮帮我吗
Look, can you guys help me out over here?
不行 汤米 我和哈里要出门了
No can do, Tommy. Harry and I are gonna hit the open road.
没错 奥尔曼兄弟乐队在布兰森
Yeah, the Allman brothers are in Branson.
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表