剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
《歪星撞地球》
第六季第九集
是的 没错
Well, yes! Absolutely!
我太激动了
Oh, I'm so excited!
非常感谢
Thank you so much!
迪克 你知道是谁的电♥话♥吗
Dick? Do you know who that was?
你电♥话♥打了足足十分钟 玛丽
You've been on the phone for 10 minutes, Mary.
你该知道电♥话♥那头是谁的
You'd think you'd know who you were talking to.
是鲍威尔博士 那个考古学家
It was Dr. Powell, the archeologist!
他明天带领考古队
He's leading a dig tomorrow
去宝查克印第安土丘进行挖掘
at the Pawchuk Indian mounds,
他请我一起去
and he asked me to come!
你要去做真正的考古挖掘
You're going on an actual archeological dig?
真是令人激动
That sounds so exciting!
当然啦 我明天能休假吗
It sure does! Can I have tomorrow off?
不能
No.
我们会共度最好的时光
We are going to have the best time together.
迪克 我想我没被允许多带一人
Whoa-- uh, Dick, I don't think I'm allowed to bring a guest.
当然允许 这是个自♥由♥国度
Of course you are! This is a free country!
这正是印第安人为之奋斗的
That's exactly what the Indians fought for!
老天 我想我不能
Gee-- I don't think I could--
玛丽 求你了
Oh, Mary, please.
这些年来 你一直在谈论
For years, you've been talking about
你所做的种种考古研究 你发现的各种东西
all the digs you've been on, and all the stuff you've found.
我这辈子就这一次 想亲眼见见
And for once in my life, I wanna see it,
而不是听得无聊到流泪
instead of being bored to tears, hearing about it.
和我最爱的人
Well, it would be nice
分享我最爱的事物
to share the thing I love the most with...
会很不错
the person I love the most.
太好了
Oh, terrific!
我这就去商场
I'm going to the mall right now,
买♥♥些长筒靴
to buy some field boots.
-你的维萨信♥用♥卡♥能借我吗 -不能
- Can I borrow your Visa card? - No!
-希望发现卡也能刷 -不
- I hope they take Discover. - No!
好 谢了 祝你愉快
Okay, thanks. Have a good time.
你们准备出发了吗
You guys ready to go?
这些车是怎么回事
Hey! What's with all the cars?
拉瑟福大蒜节在这周末举♥行♥
The Rutherford Garlic Festival is this weekend.
杜布切克向在她草坪上停车的人收费20块
Dubcek's chargin' people $20 to park on her lawn.
我停在她草坪上的时候
Whoa. She charged me way more than that
她收费可高多了
when I parked on her lawn.
你不是停在她的草坪上
You didn't park on her lawn.
你停在了她的脚上
You parked on her foot.
而且她不是向你收费 她是起诉了你
And she didn't charge you. She sued you.
请问
Excuse me.
我们开车在周围转了好几个小时
We've been driving around for hours.
你们知道哪家酒店有房♥间吗
Do you know of any hotels that have rooms?
我相信所有酒店都有房♥间
I believe that all hotels have rooms.
镇上要是没有充足的住所
Town shouldn't put on a garlic festival
就不该举办大蒜节
if they don't have adequate lodging.
迪克出去了 我们可以出租他的床位
Dick's gone. We could rent out his bed.
等等
Whoa, wait a second.
如果我们真这么做
If we're gonna go that route,
不如出租整个房♥间
why not rent out the whole room?
就是这里
Ah, well. This is it.
卧室就在那里
Umm, bedroom's right through there.
四十块一晚 这里就归你们了
And, uh...40 bucks a night, it's yours.
这里真是不拘一格
Oh. It's really eclectic.
我喜欢完全不搭的风格
I like how nothing matches.
什么不搭
What doesn't match?
不知道
I don't know.
早餐是什么时候
When do you have breakfast?
通常是我起床后十分钟左右
Uh... usually about 10 minutes after I wake up.
有没有可能订到
Is it possible to get reservations
今晚罗贝拉世的晚餐
for dinner tonight at Lo'Berge.
有吧
I guess.
我们有电♥话♥
I mean, we have a phone.
一切都有可能
Anything's possible.
待遇真不错
This is a terrific deal.
你们怎么没有出现在《皇冠旅游指南》上
How come you're not in the Crown Travel Guide?
《皇冠旅游指南》
Trown travel guide?
是啊 如果他们给你们这地方打四星
Oh, yeah! If they give your place four stars,
你们就会客满了
you'd be booked solid.
怎么得到四星
How do you get four stars?
优质服务
Uh...great service.
能赚很多钱
Make a lot of money.
欢迎来到所罗门之家旅馆
Welcome to the Inn at Solomon House.
我们在此服务你们
We are here to service you.
欧布莱特博士
Uh, Dr. Albright.
鲍威尔博士
Oh, Dr. Powell.
非常感谢你邀请我
Oh, thank you so much for inviting me.
我想你请我来主要是
I guess my knowledge of
因为我对于宝查克印第安人领域的了解
the Pawchuk Indians had a lot to do with it.
对 除此以外是因为戴思维博士生孩子去了
Yes. That and the fact that Dr. Davis went into labor.
我刚听说
I just heard you
你擅自带来了男友
took the liberty of bringing your boyfriend?
他不只是我的男友
Oh, he's not just my boyfriend.
所罗门博士是物理学教授
Dr. Solomon is a professor of physics,
还是个杰出的教育家 他的贡献会不小
and a brilliant educator. He'll be a tremendous asset.
我刚把桦树上的枝条抽下来
I just whipped a twig off a birch tree.
现在让咱们去找个木乃伊吧
Now let's go find ourselves a mummy!
瞧他多会打破冷场 对不
Was that an icebreaker or what?
不对
What.
你在干什么 看上去像个傻子
What are you doing? You look like a fool!
给 玛丽 把这颗苹果放在头顶
Here, Mary. Put this apple on your head.
我很有可能 可以把它抽下来
There's a good chance I'll be able to whip it off. Oh...
-把鞭子给我 -什么
- Give me the whip. - What?
把鞭子给我
Give me the whip.
大刀也给我
Give me the machete.
我不会把藏宝图给你
I'm not giving you the treasure map.
藏宝图给我
Give me the treasure map.
别给其他人看
Now don't show it to anybody.
我认真的
I'm serious.
过来 迪克
Come here, Dick.
-什么事 -过来
- What? - Come here.
这是你的活动范围 就在这里
This is your square foot, right here.
好 拿起泥铲
Okay. Now take the trowel,
和貂毛刷
and the sable brush,
还有按压气囊
and the air bulb.
然后轻轻地扫掉沉积物
And gingerly dust away the sediment,
一次扫掉薄薄的一层
one thin layer at a time.
别这样 让我的炸♥药♥派上点用场
Oh, come on. Let me use some of my dynamite.
用上几个M-80炸♥药♥ 咱们就能在头发上
A couple of M-80's, and we'll be picking
把神圣的宝查克废品挑出来
sacred Pawchuk crap out of our hair.
这是我们的做法
This is how we do it.
好吧
Great.
我不如睡个午觉
Why don't I just take a nap,
看看是否会有东西附在我的背上
and see if anything sticks to my back?
安娜 你好啊
Ana. Hello to you, too.
听着 我有几个客人
Listen. I have some guests,
非常想去市长府上参观
who are dying to take a tour of the mayor's residence.
你说什么
Excuse me?
听着 我给你丈夫投票了
Look, I voted for your husband.
你至少也能
So the least you could do
让一些陌生人在你家公♥寓♥门口逛逛吧
is let some strangers poke around your condo.
是吗
Oh, really?
你也是 芝士汉堡夫人
Well, the same to you, Mrs. McCheese!
[芝士汉堡市长是麦当劳卡♥通♥人物]
坏消息
Bad news.
她抽脂手术之后还没康复
She's recovering from lipo.
哈里
Harry.
你更换过客房♥的床单吗
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表