剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
然后再一点点收回
But then bit by bit, we'll pull back.
先让它们上钩
First we'll get 'em hooked,
然后它们会怒不可遏
and then we'll get 'em pissed.
没错 然后慢慢
Yeah, and then slowly we'll
改用人肉喂它们
start to replace the seed with human flesh.
这点子不赖啊
That is not bad.
好吧 你觉得鸟多久会飞过来
All right. How soon do you think they'll come?
也许今晚
Maybe tonight.
也许六个月后
Maybe six months.
也许永远不来
Maybe never.
但最终它们总会来的
But they'll come.
上帝作证 它们一定会来的
As God as my witness, they'll come.
真是个好主意 这样吧
Yeah, that's a great idea. You know what?
我们一边等你的鸟
While we're waiting for your birds,
一边实施
I hope you don't mind
我的下一步恐怖战略
if I get a jump on my next scare tactic.
尽管上
Go right ahead.
干嘛要我戴这个
Why are you putting that on me?
我不想把自己的头点燃
Well, I don't want to light my head on fire.
艾丽莎
Alissa?
你家附近的街灯会不会偶尔
Does your streetlight sometimes look
像个着火的没身体的头
like a flaming, disembodied head?
汤米 我真怀念你的幽默感
Oh, Tommy. I've missed your sense of humor.
我们分手后 我也交往过其他男生
You know, I went out with some other boys after we broke up,
但你别生气
but don't be mad.
也可能是沼气 附近有沼泽吗
It could be swamp gas. Are we near a swamp?
但没人像你这样
But nobody was like you.
我决定原谅你了
I've decided to forgive you.
我是客人 你应该去开门
I'm a guest. You should get that.
唐警官
Officer Don.
你好 艾丽莎 汤米
Hello, Alissa. Tommy.
我来这里是公事
I'm here on official business.
艾丽莎
Alissa...
我们在州际公路上发现了你父亲的车
we found your father's car on the interstate,
车体损毁 遍布血迹
crashed and covered with blood.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
别打岔好吗 我还没说完呢
Do you mind? I'm not done yet.
另外 我们在离车不远处发现了一只死鹿
In addition, we found a dead deer not far from the car.
-太恐怖了 -我爸撞死了一只鹿
- This is horrible. - So my dad hit a deer?
慢着点 少女神探
Slow down, Nancy Drew.
这只是一种解释
That's one explanation.
另一种是你父亲
Another is a tri-county murder
牵涉其中的跨区谋杀案
spree with your dad at the center.
那跟这只死鹿有什么关系
What does that have to do with a dead deer?
鹿也可以是目击者
Even a deer can be a witness.
也许它看到了什么 付出了代价
Maybe it saw something and paid the price.
我是奥维尔 说
Orville. Go.
收到 有人看见你♥爸♥入住一家汽车旅馆
10-4. Your father was spotted checking into a motel
和一个穿紧身T恤拿着女式包的疯子在一起
with a psycho wearing a tight t-shirt and carrying a purse.
这么说我爸没事 他还活着
So my dad's okay? He's alive?
没错 但我警♥察♥的直觉告诉我
Yes. But my cop nose tells me
有股邪恶之气在镇子上漫延
that there's an ugliness spreading throughout this town.
谁都不安全
No one is safe.
再见啦
See ya.
汤米 人家好害怕
Oh, Tommy. I'm so scared.
没错 你是该怕
Yeah, you should be.
你好
Hello?
所罗门 斯塔威克
Solomon! Strudwick!
我要宰了你们两个
I'm gonna kill you!
我想这是要杀我们的人打来的
I think that's the person that's gonna kill us.
迪克 我的牙刷是湿的
Dick, my toothbrush is wet.
你是不是用它刷牙了
Did you brush your teeth with it?
没 我没有 用你的牙刷 刷牙
No, I did not...brush my teeth...with your toothbrush.
好吧 我们上♥床♥睡觉吧
Well, let's try and get some sleep.
我再也不要想起今天的事情了
I never want to think about this day again.
你最不想记起的是哪部分
Which part don't you want to think about most?
我们抛弃了玛丽
Our abandonment of Mary?
撞死了那只鹿
Our collision with that deer?
还是你马上会发现 我晚上睡觉喜欢抱抱
Or your coming epiphany that I'm a nocturnal spooner?
今天发生太多事了
'Cause it's all too much for me.
我再也受不了了
I can't take it any more.
迪克 别老想着自己
Dick, stop thinking about yourself.
想想我们的孩子
Try thinking about our kids.
他们没学历
They've got no education,
没工作 没住所
no jobs, no homes to live in.
你说得对 他们一无所有
You're right. They have nothing.
他们完蛋了
They're screwed.
我们只能跟他们断绝关系了
Our only choice is to write them off.
没这么简单 他们快有宝宝了
It's not that simple. There's going to be a baby.
宝宝
A baby.
多么纯洁
So pure.
多么小
So small.
多么一点也不完蛋
So not-so-screwed-up yet.
还有很多事要做 还要费好大劲
It's a lot of work. It takes a village, you know.
没错 但是你没想到吗
Yeah, but don't you see?
把孙子培养成材还是有希望的
We have a shot with a grandkid.
这可是下一代
It's the next generation.
老天给的重来的机会
Nature's do-over.
我不知道
I don't know.
想象一下
Just picture it.
第一个神奇的时刻
That first magical moment.
你怀里抱着宝贝孙子
You're holding your perfect grandchild in your arms.
他看着你的眼睛
He looks into your eyes,
伸出小小的指头
reaches up with his tiny fingers,
碰到你灰红色的胡茬
touches your grizzly red stubble...
对你说 "我耐你 老爹爹"
and says, "I wuv you Pop-pop."
我们能撑过去的
We can make this work.
-我要举杯祝酒 -好
- I propose a toast. - All right.
-为了我们的孙子 -为了我们的孙子
- To our grandchild. - To our grandchild.
希望他或她 能继承祖父们的所有优良品质
May he or she inherit the best from both grandfathers.
好了 人♥渣♥
All right, dirtbags!
准备受死吧
You're gonna get what's coming to you!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
我们快有宝宝了
We're gonna have a baby!
谢谢载我一程
Thanks for stopping.
后面够位置吗
You got enough room back there?
有 无所谓了
Yeah, whatever.
至少你这一晚过完了
At least your night is over.
他俩还没脱♥光♥
Still not naked.
咱的计划都不管用
Nothing's working.
我跳个怪异的死亡之舞怎么样
Hey, what if I do an eerie dance of death?
不行 太艺术了
No, it's too artsy.
我仍然坚持用老办法 好吗
I still say we stick with the classics, okay?
我们还剩三个方案
We have three options left.
我们可以让死人复活
We can re-animate a dead person,
从艾丽莎肚子里蹦出来
pop out of Alissa's stomach,
或拿着电动工具在后面追他们
or go in after them with a power tool.
我们各退一步 好吗
Let's meet half way, okay?
我就要跳死亡之舞
'Cause I'm doing the dance of death.
不行 一点都不恐怖
No, it's not scary!
但是 我拿着电动工具跳
But... I'll do it with a power tool.
那是什么
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
汤米 我真的好害怕
Tommy, I'm really scared.
在这种电影里
In these movies,
疯子永远都会追在女孩后面的
the maniac's always after the girl.
那倒是
It's true.
确实追杀的总是女孩
He is always after the girl.
女孩在这里
Here's the girl!
我们合作吧
Let's work together!
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表