剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
不不 等等
No, no, wait!
稍等 先生
Just a moment, sir.
莎莉 能给我递一下那个托盘吗
Sally, could you hand me that tray?
可以 亲爱的
Oh, sure, sweetie.
谁在跟我玩那啥
Who's playing you-know-what with the thing?
不是我
Well, not me.
也不是我
Yeah, me, neither.
奥维尔 赶紧把样本拿来
Orville, the prototypes, now!
先生 我...
Sir, I--
我给弄丢了
I've lost them.
你怎么了
You've what?
三个全没了
All three.
你被炒了
You're fired.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
他辞职
He quits.
别担心他 亲爱的
Don't worry about him, sweetie.
你依然是我榜单上的第一名
You're still number one on my list.
地马默先生
Mr. DeMarmel.
你裤袋里是那个样本吗
Is that the prototype in your pocket?
不 我只是很高兴见到你
Nah. I'm just happy to see ya.
[潜台词为见到你就勃起]
汤米
Tommy?
迪克
Dick.
我该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
抱歉我居然让你考虑"破"德顿
I'm sorry I made you even consider Crapleton.
真的吗
You really mean it?
当然
Absolutely.
真是松了口气
Oh, that's a relief.
你该花几年读真正的大学
You deserve to spend these years at a college,
而不是去新生宿舍
not a place where the freshman dorms
都得靠"仁人家园"建的学校
had to be built by Habitat for Humanity.
[非谋利房♥屋事工组织 致力消除无家可归]
谢谢你 谢谢你
Well, thank you. Thank you.
你要知道 其实这和潘德顿大学无关
And, you know, it really has nothing to do with Pendleton.
我只是觉得你和我
It's just I don't think that you and I
不该在同一所学校
should be at the same college.
这点不用担心
Oh, well, don't worry about that.
我已经教够了
I'm through with teaching.
我得去招聘会看看
It's the career fair for me.
迪克 你不能辞职 你是个差劲的老师
Dick, you can't quit. You're a terrible teacher.
这是你最大的优点
That's your greatest strength.
什么
What?
我被搞糊涂了 感觉就像
I'm so confused I feel like I'm taking
我是在上自己的课
one of my own classes.
你真正的工作是总指挥官
Your real job is to be High Commander.
而任务禁止你
And the mission says you're forbidden
改变世界
to change the world.
所以呢
So?
所以你的学生有比四年前
So, are any of your students smarter than they were
聪明的吗
four years ago?
没
Well, no.
那就对了
That's right.
所以说
So...
你的意思是 白天 我是迪克·所罗门
what you're saying is, by day, I'm Dick Solomon:
温文尔雅 不称职的物理学教授
mild-mannered, incompetent physics professor.
可到了夜里 我就是迪克·所罗门
But by night, I'm Dick Solomon:
聪明有魅力 床上神勇无比的总指挥官
brilliant, charismatic, steel-abed High Commander.
对 差不多
Yeah, something like that.
汤米 我又精神了
Tommy, I'm back!
我今天给你的第一个命令
And my first order of the day
大学任你挑
is for you to pick whatever college you want.
谢了 迪克
Aw, thanks, Dick.
过来
Come here.
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表