剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
他会任你差遣
Well, uh, you know, he'll be putty in your hands.
他不要工钱
He'll work for free.
很好 我喜欢
Good. I like that.
这样 明早八点整来我办公室
Now, be in my office 8 A.M. sharp.
谢了 他会准时报道
Oh, thanks! He'll be there!
恭喜 唐
Hey, congrats, Don!
我带你去透透气
Let's get you some air.
接下来 我们来测量一下质量本征态
Next, we measure the decay with difference delta gamma
随变化量Δγ的衰变
for the mass eigenstates,
假设电荷宇称不变
assuming CP invariance.
电荷宇称和质量本征态是...
The CP eigenstates and the mass eigenstates are...
什么
what?
里昂
Leon?
所罗门教授 医生允许你停用布洛芬了吗
Dr. Solomon, are you allowed to dispense ibuprofen?
[镇痛药]
错 皮特曼
Wrong. Pitman?
阿司匹林
Aspirin?
小虫
Bug?
在
Here!
一群笨蛋
Chimps!
电荷宇称本征态意味着它们是...一样的
CP eigenstates implies that they are...the same.
所罗门教授 我们怎么可能
Dr. Solomon, there is no possible way
知道那个
we could have known that.
是吗
Oh, really?
不过我儿子就知道 是不是 汤米
And yet, my son knew that. Didn't you, Tommy?
在你开始解释以前 我以为我知道
Well, I thought I knew that until you started explaining it.
我看得出来他们听不懂
I can see them not getting it.
是啊 我知道
Oh, yeah. I know.
老样子 我一个人唱着悲哀的独角戏
As usual, I'm handing out sandwiches in the cemetery.
下课
Class is dismissed.
种子选手 你有多爱听我的课
So, slugger, how much did you love my class?
你的课
Your class...
说实话 迪克 真是...
Well, honestly, Dick, it was--
有点让人忍♥不住发笑
It was kinda hard to keep from laughing.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know!
他们太蠢了
They are so stupid.
他们不是盒子里最锋利的铅笔
They're not the sharpest pencils in the box.
他们一点也不锋利[聪明]
They're not sharp at all.
而你 你讲话不知所云
And you, you're incomprehensible!
一个字都听不懂
Not a word understood!
我知道你是个很烂的老师
I mean, I figured you were a bad teacher,
今天才知道比兴登堡号♥飞艇还惨
but not Hindenburg bad.
[1937年发生著名空难]
比兴登堡号♥飞艇还惨
Hindenburg bad!
什么
What?
地马默肉制品公♥司♥
DeMarmel Meats.
我帮你转过去
I'll connect you.
装备不错嘛 唐
Wow, sweet setup, Don.
便利贴
Ooh, Post-Its?
你自便
Help yourself.
唐 你看上去棒极了
Don, you look magnificent!
可我得告诉你 那通电♥话♥
But I gotta tell ya, that phone call,
你没自报家门
you didn't say your name.
所以 下次你接电♥话♥时
So, the next time you answer the phone...
地马默肉制品公♥司♥ 我是唐·奥维尔
DeMarmel Meats, this is Don Orville?
我是地马默肉制品公♥司♥的唐·奥维尔
This is Don Orville at DeMarmel Meats.
这才对嘛
That's my boy.
唐 看我
Hey, Don. Here, check it out.
这下你可以打瞌睡 没人会发觉
Now you can take a nap, and no one's the wiser.
汤米 汤米
Tommy! Tommy!
如果我是个差劲的老师 你不觉得
If I were a bad teacher, don't you think there would be
应该有点证据显示这点吗
some slight evidence suggesting that?
你的学生上你的课上了好几年了
Your students have been in the same class for years?
那怎么了 你高中也上了好几年
Well, so? You've been in high school for years.
是啊 可我每年都升一个年级
Yeah, but each year I advanced to the next grade.
那是高中 这里可是潘德顿大学
That was high school. This is Pendleton.
潘德顿大学供应鱼条
Pendleton serves fish sticks.
我的高中供应鱼...条
My high school served fish...sticks.
我是拿你当自己人才告诉你鱼条的事
I told you about the fish sticks in confidence.
够了
That's it!
我觉得你会对我的学生产生不良影响
I think you'd be a bad influence on my students.
不许你上潘德顿大学了
You are forbidden to go to Pendleton!
你作何感想 这招够厉害吧
How does that feel? Does it burn?
其实没事
Actually, that's fine.
我开始觉得你和我
I'm starting to think you and me
去同一所学校是个馊主意
going to the same school would be a bad idea.
是吗 你猜怎么着
Oh, yeah? Well, guess what.
最新消息 你得上潘德顿大学
This just in: you're going to Pendleton!
什么 我才不要
What? No, I'm not!
你就得去 这是命令
You are! It's an order!
这招够厉害吧
Does it burn?
你怎么回事 你是个差劲的老师
What is your problem? So you're a bad teacher.
太差劲了 我以为你知道
So bad, I thought you knew!
你再说一个字 就得待在
One more word out of you, and you're getting
潘德顿大学念硕士
your master's at Pendleton.
可这...
But that is--
想攻读博士学位吗
Care to go for your PhD?
迪克 你是...
Dick, you're--
看谁得到了终身职位
Oh, look who's on the tenure track--
汤米·所罗门教授
Dr. Tommy Solomon.
请稍等
Can you hold, please?
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Hello.
地马默先生办公室
Mr. DeMarmel's office.
当然了
Well, it certainly is.
你好吗
Well, how are you?
其实 我觉得有点晕
Actually, I'm feelin' a little dizzy.
抱歉 我听不清了[我们要分手了]
I'm sorry, we're breaking up.
我才听说
Well, that's news to me.
你得再大声点
You'll have to speak up.
我说了 我才听说
I said, that's news to me!
-好 再见 -可我才刚到
- Okay. Bye. - But I just got here!
哈里
Harry!
闭嘴 我在门外就听到你的声音了
Shut up! I can hear you all the way outside.
唐 亲爱的
Hi, Don, honey.
我给你带了能量奶昔
I brought you a power shake.
工作怎么样
How's it goin'?
很好
Great!
地马默先生又抱怨说
Uh, Mr. D was complaining again
他的座椅太高了
about how his chair was too high,
我发现个把手 把座椅调低了
and I found the knob that makes it go down.
真棒
Oh, that's fantastic.
我们稍后午餐时庆祝吧
Let's celebrate at lunch later.
不可以
Oh, no can do.
可正好提醒我了 我得告诉他们
Oh, but that reminds me, I gotta tell 'em
重新安排了腊肠会议时间
they rescheduled the bologna conference.
我先不陪你了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还要处理咖啡过滤器危机
I've got a coffee filter crisis to diffuse.
再见
Bye!
我看得出你忙得不可开交
Well, I could see you're busy, busy, busy.
加油 猛♥男♥
Go get 'em, tiger!
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello!
欧布莱特教授 有空吗
Eh, Dr. Albright, do you have a minute?
当然 汤米
Oh, sure, Tommy.
在潘德顿大学 我们的大门永远对
Here at Pendleton, our doors are always open
未来的学生敞开
to prospective students.
谢了
Thanks.
我想聊聊迪克
Uh, it's about Dick.
我很担心他 他现在...
I'm really worried. He's being...
超级自私 顽固不化
incredibly selfish and bull-headed.
还有呢
And?
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表