剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
《歪星撞地球》
第六季第十三集
玛丽 来吃午饭吧
Mary, coming to lunch?
新开了家寿司店
A new sushi place just opened.
迪克 我不能吃寿司
Dick, I can't have sushi.
为什么
Why not?
我过敏 吃了会吐
I'm allergic. It makes me vomit.
谁让你有这种想法的
Who could have put that idea in your head?
救护员
The paramedics.
我不能 反正我不能吃饭了
Oh! I can't-- I can't have lunch anyway.
我做指压按♥摩♥要迟到了
I'm late for my acupressure appointment.
指压按♥摩♥ 这么异国风情
Acupressure. How exotic.
你做了多久
How long has this been going on?
每周二 六个月了
Every Tuesday for six months
自从我打保龄扭伤背开始
since I hurt my back bowling.
保龄
Bowling!
你什么时候开始打保龄的
When did you take up bowling?
我们的玛丽真是充满了惊喜
Ah, our Mary's full of surprises.
最大的惊喜是她竟然还和你在一起
The big surprise is that she stays with you.
你对她一无所知
You don't know anything about her.
你对我一无所知
Well, you don't know anything about me.
对 没错
Yeah. That's right.
她最爱吃什么
What's her favorite food?
软炸牛排
Chicken-fried steak.
那是你的最爱 她最爱看的电影是什么
That's your favorite. What's her favorite movie?
这题容易
That's easy.
我还留着那盘租赁片 《加油站的女孩们》
A rental I kept called Gas Pump Girls.
她的双眼是什么颜色
What color are her eyes?
这我知道
Oh, uh, that I know.
外圈主要是白色
Uh, mostly white on the outside,
中间 不是白色的
and in the middle... something not white.
她最爱吃的食物是蔬菜什锦
Her favorite food is ratatouille,
她的双眼是蓝色或绿色
her eyes are blue or green
取决于她穿的衣服
depending on what she's wearing,
她最爱的电影是鲍勃·霍普主演的
and her favorite movie is Pardon My Sarong
《二傻奇遇记》
starring Bob Hope.
[42年喜剧电影 其实主演是Abbott和Costello]
我的天
My God!
看来你比我更了解玛丽
You seem to know even more about Mary than I do!
这对你有什么启示吗
Does that tell you anything?
没错
Yes, it does!
你对我的女友有意思
You've got a thing for my girlfriend!
谢了 理查德
Thanks, Richard.
真是一场激烈的比赛
Sounds like one heck of a game.
好了 接下来由莎莉风暴预报天气概况
All right, now here's Sally Storm with a weather recap.
莎莉
Sally?
谢了 查斯
Thanks, Chaz.
今天不会下雨
Well, there's no rain in sight,
可日落前 你们这些拉瑟福小鬼
but by sundown you Rutherford kittens
最好找到小手套啦
better find your mittens.
今天会很冷
It's gonna be cold--
午夜前降到26华氏度
26 degrees by midnight.
看来今晚适合靠着火炉
Wow, seems like a nice night to cuddle up by the fire
享受"瑞士小姐"[巧克力粉]
with a little Swiss Miss.
查斯 你和你的欧洲千金女友做的事
Chaz, what you and your little Eurotrash girlfriend do
和我们可毫无关系
is really none of our business.
我指的是可可
I--I--I meant cocoa.
连她们的名字都记不住啊
Aw, can't even keep track of their names.
太糟了
So sad.
我开始觉得整形医生
You know, I'm actually starting to think
在给你做
that that plastic surgeon
臀部去赘皮手术时
gave you a little too much knockout gas
麻药量用多了
when you went in for that fanny tuck.
好了 我们家有臀大肌无力的病史
Okay, I have a history of weak glutes in my family.
好吧 随便了
Okay, whatever.
不管怎样 明天请收看我第45天的预报
Anyway, tune in tomorrow for my 45-day forecast.
我是莎莉风暴
I'm Sally Storm.
结束
And we're clear!
莎莉 我刚拿到了本地收视率
Sally, I just got the local ratings.
播天气预报时排第二
We are now number two in weather
播新闻时排第三
and number three in news.
你会成功的 莎莉
You could be going places, Sally.
你很火
You're hot!
太火了
So hot.
看来我们合作很不错 伙计
Sounds like we're a pretty good team, buddy.
对 就像约翰和洋子
Yeah, like John and Yoko...
[歌♥迷总是觉得洋子嫁给约翰列侬 导致披头士乐队解散]
萨科和范泽蒂
Sacco and Vanzetti...
[因谋杀罪在美国被判处死刑的两位意籍无政♥府♥主义者]
鲍勃·克里斯比和他60人的儿童合唱团
Bob Clisby and his 60-voice children's choir.
[老牌歌♥手]
你是谁来着
Who are you again?
是我弟弟哈里
Oh, that's just my brother Harry.
除非你在这里工作
Unless you work here,
不然真不该在这里转悠
you really shouldn't be hanging around.
如果这是请我在这里就职
If that's an offer to work here,
那我很乐意
then I'd love to.
或许他能做个勤杂工
Hey, maybe he could be a gofer.
勤杂工
A gopher?
对 每家电视台都有一个
Yeah, every station's got one.
每家电视台都有个勤杂工
Every station's got a gopher?
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
他们的用处会让你大吃一惊
You'd be surprised at how useful they can be.
对对 我能看得出
Oh, yeah, yeah. I can see that.
那就这么定了 你明天来上班
Oh, well, it's settled. You start tomorrow.
你真好 查斯
That was really nice of you, Chaz.
-谢了 -客气
- Thanks. - Sure.
乐意为你做任何事 队友
Anything for you, teammate.
我认真的 任何事都行
And I mean that. Anything.
好的 你知道
Okay, well, you know,
我真的很喜欢预报天气
I really enjoy predicting the weather,
可我想更进一步
but, uh, I'd love to move up
开始预报新闻
and start predicting the news.
你可能在气象领域无人能及
Oh, well, you might be at the top of the weather game,
但新闻这行可有的学了
but there's a lot to learn about the news.
你会教我吗
Will you teach me?
当然 我会传授你秘诀
Oh, sure. I'll show you the ropes.
不好掌握 但我会教你
They're slippery, but I'll show you.
你明天来的路上
On your way in tomorrow,
不妨带两打甜甜圈
why don't you pick up a couple dozen doughnuts?
这样吧
Oh, you know what?
我可能只需要两个 可是
I probably only need two, but, uh,
或许我会给大家把剩下的都带来
maybe I'll bring in the rest for you guys!
裤管做得粗一点
And leave a lot of extra room in the legs.
我想穿着厚厚的囊地鼠毛皮
I want to be able to move fast
还能跑得快
in my thick gopher pelt.
好 好
Sure, sure.
你为什么要穿得像只老鼠
So, uh, why are you dressing like a rodent?
不
Oh, um, no.
我们更乐意被叫做害虫美国人
We prefer to be called Varmint-Americans.
哈里在电视台找了份工作
Harry's got a job down at the station.
你是说像是某种吉祥物吗
Ah, you mean like some kind of a mascot?
对 那就太棒了
Oh, yeah. That would be great!
九年前 我在一个鼠洞
You know, I twisted my ankle
扭伤了脚踝
in a gopher hole nine years ago.
这提醒我了
That reminds me.
我得再把止痛药瓶给满上
I have to refill that pain medication on that.
迪克 电视台有好消息
Dick, great news from the station.
我的天气预报收视排第二
I'm number two in weather.
了不起
Oh, big deal.
你在只有一个太阳的星球
You're forecasting atmospheric conditions
预报气象
on a planet that only has one sun.
对 可我...
Yeah, but, I mean, you know,
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表