剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
这是我第一次来你的
This is the first time I've ever been in your...
卧室
bedroom.
第一次真正出现
Physically, yes.
但你已徘徊许久
But you've been here many times...
在我脑海里
in here.
亲爱的 我得承认
Oh, darling, I have to admit
一开始我只把你当作
at first I'd thought you'd be
又一件能气死玛丽的战利品
just another notch on my "Piss off Mary" Belt.
但我得承认 我为你坠入爱河了
But I must say... I'm falling for you.
如果你往下落 我会接住你
If you fall, I will catch you.
走吧 亲爱的 我们出发
Come on, darling. Let's go.
瑞娜塔
Oh, Renata.
来追我呀
Chase me.
太棒了
Perfect!
你从哪里冒出来的
Where did you come from?
你真厉害 迪克 你太厉害了
Oh, you're good, Dick. You're very good.
谢谢夸奖
Th--Thank you.
你好 玛丽
Hello, Mary.
瑞娜塔
Renata.
我想你已经听说了吧
I guess you've heard.
迪克已疯狂地
Dick is madly in love...
爱上了我
with me!
没错 我听说了
Yes, I've heard.
如果说这个你会好受些的话
Well, if it's any consolation,
我幸福得快要疯掉了
I'm insanely happy.
其实我挺高兴
I'm actually glad that you
你这么爱我的男友
fell for my boyfriend hook, line and sinker,
即使要听你那假嗓子唧歪这件事
even if I had to hear it in that fake voice.
才不是假的 我花钱学的
It's not fake! I paid for it!
-欧洲败类 -教书匠
- Eurotrash! - Teacher!
梨形臀
Lightbulb butt!
猪扒女
Pork chop!
中午好 玛丽
Good afternoon, Mary.
如果我们要把厨房♥
If we're gonna turn the kitchen
改造成新的老年中心
into the new senior center,
那要花大力气
it's gonna take a lot of elbow grease.
-大家好 -迪克
- Hi, everybody. - Man, Dick,
我们花瑞娜塔的钱花得太爽了
we are having so much fun spending Renata's money.
好的
Oh, good, good.
你一定也爽翻了吧
And you must be having a blast.
败光她的钱
I mean, blowing through all her cash.
而且连个正当理由都没有
You're not even doing it for a good cause.
但我有
But I am!
我有非常正当的理由 为了玛丽
I'm doing it for a very good cause: for Mary.
得了吧 迪克
Oh, come on, Dick.
好久之前你就可以甩了瑞娜塔
You could have burned Renata a long time ago,
但现在你们连感恩节都计划好了
but you guys have even made Thanksgiving plans.
在阿斯篷订旅馆 下手不快怎么行
Well, everything was booking up so quick in Aspen.
[美国科罗拉多州滑雪胜地]
我的天 我刚在说什么
My God! What am I saying?
不能再这样下去了
This has got to stop!
为什么 这是咱们碰到最大的好事了
Why? This is the best thing that's ever happened to us.
可不是咱们应得的
It's not supposed to be for us.
我这么做是为了玛丽 因为我爱她
I was doing it for Mary because I love her.
其它都不重要
Nothing else matters!
我现在就去酒店找瑞娜塔
I'm going over to Renata's hotel room now,
按原计划狠狠地伤她的心
and I am breaking her heart exactly as planned.
哈里 把豪华轿车叫来
Harry, call the limo.
亲爱的 你终于来了
Darling! At last!
迪克 怎么啦
Dick? What is it?
瑞娜塔 这番话虽然难以启齿
Renata, there's no easy way to say this.
但是 我本是个无情的男人
I am a ruthless man.
正是这点 令许多女人迷上我
That's what attracts so many women to me and...
但最终毁了她们自己
and often destroys them.
这是我在萨维尔街定制的衬衫吗
Are these my shirts from Savile Row?
[伦敦西装手工缝制圣地]
什么时候到的
When did they come in?
昨天 我想留到今天给你个惊喜
Yesterday, but I wanted to save them for today.
昨天就到了
They were here yesterday?
没错 但是亲爱的
Yes. But, darling,
我要问你个重要问题
I have something very important to ask you.
如果要问我"什么时候想要衬衫"
If the question is "When do I want my shirts?"
答案是"现在"
The answer is "Right now!"
亲爱的 我等不下去了
Darling, I can't wait any longer.
我必须现在问你
I must ask you right now.
-什么问题 -迪克
- What is it? - Dick...
这一周实在是太梦幻了
this last week has been so magical.
你愿意娶我吗
will you marry me?
娶你
Marry you?
拜托答应吧
Oh, please say yes.
这还用问吗
Do you even have to ask?
好了 我们发现今天红队和蓝队
Okay, so it's come to our attention that a fight broke out
发生了冲突
today between the red team and the blue team.
-这样可不好 -太不好了
- That's not cool. - Not at all.
所以我们设计了一个简单方案
Now, we have devised a simple plan
防止此类事件再次发生
to keep this kind of incident from breaking out again.
青少年中心的北区归红队
The north side of the teen center will belong to the reds.
南区归蓝队
The south to the blues.
好了 都听清楚了吗
All right, you got that, guys?
现在都出去 不许打架
Now get outta here. No more fighting--
除非是为了守卫自己的领地
unless you have to defend your turf, obviously.
没错 记住 友谊稍纵即逝
That's right. Remember, friendship is fleeting.
但是纹身 会陪你一辈子
But a tattoo? That's forever.
迪克 这是怎么回事
Dick! What's going on?
你本来是该伤她的心 而不是向她求婚
You were supposed to break her heart, not propose.
不 是她向我求的婚
No, she proposed to me.
你居然还答应了
I can't believe you accepted.
我怀疑你根本就是想跟她在一起
I'm beginning to think you want to be with her.
不不不 正好相反 玛丽
No! No! No, Mary, on the contrary.
这是咱们最重要的时刻
This will be our greatest moment.
被抛弃于圣坛之上才是最大的羞辱
Being jilted at the altar is the ultimate in humiliation.
瑞娜塔会在众目睽睽之下
Renata will be dumped from dizzying heights
被我狠狠地抛弃
with everyone watching.
我不确定她是否应该落个如此下场
I'm not sure even she deserves this.
当然应该 玛丽
She does, Mary.
你明白的
You know that.
对 没错
Yes, I do.
过来吧 亲爱的 该开始了
Come along, darling. It's time to start.
坐下来 玛丽
Sit down, Mary.
坐下来看好戏开场
Sit and watch... and enjoy.
欢迎大家在这特殊的日子来到此地
Welcome, all, to this special day.
哈里 这个博物馆该算哪队的领地
Harry, whose turf is this museum?
红队的吧
Uh, the reds.
那蓝队来这里做什么
Then what's the blue team doing here?
是我们邀请的
We invited them.
那么 瑞娜塔·欧布莱特
So, Renata Albright,
你是否愿意接受迪克·所罗门为夫
do you take Dick Solomon to be your husband?
我愿意
Oh, I do!
迪克·所罗门
And, Dick Solomon,
你是否愿意接受瑞娜塔·欧布莱特为妻
do you take Renata Albright to be your wife?
当然愿意
Of course I do!
现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
等等 等等 等等
Hold on! Hold on! Hold on!
迪克 迪克 迪克 迪克 迪克
Dick! Dick! Dick! Dick! Dick! Dick! Dick! Dick!
玛丽小亲亲 别来捣乱嘛
Oh, Mary-berry, don't wreck this.
不 我才不会让我男友娶我妹妹
No! I am not going to let my boyfriend marry my sister.
但他已经不是你的男友了 玛丽
But he's not your boyfriend anymore, Mary.
他是我老公
He's my husband.
对 她说得没错 玛丽
Yeah, she has a point, Mary.
既然我已经结婚了
Now that I'm married,
我们俩就不该再继续交往了
it's really not quite right for us to keep seeing each other
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表