剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
《歪星撞地球》
第六季第四集
无聊死了
Ugh! I am so bored!
可不是嘛
Me, too.
无聊的时候该做什么呢
Well, what do we do when we're feeling bored?
-发发牢骚 -扭来扭去
- Whine? - Squirm?
不 我们取出《所罗门家族
No, we take out the Solomon Family
未雨绸缪趣事宝典》
Rainy-Day fun book.
太棒了
Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!
我都忘了还有这书呢
I forgot we had that.
来看看吧
Let's have a look, shall we?
我们能想出法子
We can come up with an idea
找点乐子
for something fun to do.
我们来看看
Now, let's see...
我们试过电子游乐场 机场酒吧
We've done video arcades, airport bar,
骑设得兰矮种马
Shetland pony rides.
小不点马
Tiny horses.
-真带劲 -是啊
- That was so cool. - Yeah.
看这本书真有趣
It's fun to read this book.
看这本书也是书里的一招吗
Reading this book in this book?
是的 但别打岔
Yes, but stop interrupting.
还有两件我们没体验过的事
Now, here's two things we haven't experienced.
探访平行世界或租卡丁车
Visit a parallel universe or rent go-karts.
等等 探访平行世界
Wait. Visit a parallel universe?
这怎么可能呢
How is that possible?
简单 用壁橱里的时空传送门就行
Simple. We just use the time/space portal in the closet.
好吧 我有顾虑
Okay, here's my concern.
如果把卡丁车开出道了 他们会生气吗
Do they get angry if you drive the go-karts off the track?
等等 你是想告诉我
Wait. So you mean to tell me
我们在另一个地方过着另一种生活吗
that we are living another existence in another place?
事实上 莎莉 每个人都存在于
Actually, Sally, everyone exists
每个可能的时间 可能的地点
in every possible place at every possible time.
等...等等
W-w-wait a second.
那就是说 这时候在某个地方
That means that somewhere right now
我在开卡丁车
I'm driving go-karts.
好吧
All right.
出发
Let's go!
那汤米怎么办
Well, what-- what about Tommy?
给他留张条
Leave him a note.
我这么穿没事吧
Am I okay to go dressed like this?
没事
You're fine.
我想那里也会有盖普服饰连锁的
Anyway, I'm sure they have a Gap there.
-莎莉 -好了 我好兴奋
- Sally! - Okay, I'm so excited!
我们来了
Here we go!
开什么玩笑
Who am I kidding?
壁橱里没有去另一个次元的传送门
There's no portal to another dimension in the closet.
在浴室里
It's in the shower.
太好了
Whoo-hoo! Yes!
我想去威斯康星州
I want to go to Wisconsin!
西纽约哪里都行
Anywhere in West New York.
真是绝了
This is fantastic!
迪克 你看上去真体面
Dick, you look great!
你也是
Oh, so do you!
再看看哈里
And look at Harry!
老天 咱家还有毛巾呢
Oh, my God, we've got towels.
看 还有呢
Hey, look, there's more.
瞧瞧这地方
Look at this place.
我们在这个平行世界里
We must be doing incredibly well
一定混得相当好啊
in this parallel universe.
这里又开阔又通风
It is so open and airy.
是啊 我们该养些牛
Yeah, we should get some cattle.
伙计们 来看看这个
Guys, guys, look at this!
有一辆纽约出租车和一辆纽约巴士
There's a New York taxi and a New York bus.
我能看见帝国大厦
I can see the Empire State Building.
看人行道上
Look at the sidewalks
能想到的种族 这里全有
jammed with people of every conceivable ethnic background.
很好 我们在拉斯维加斯
Hot damn, we're in Vegas!
纽约市
New York City.
我的城市
My kind of town.
这里是海湾之城[旧金山]
It's the city by the bay.
西部之门[圣路易斯]
Gateway to the west.
迎宾州[夏威夷]
The Aloha State.
汽车城[底特律]
Motown.
您好 这里是所罗门府邸
Hello, you've reached the Solomon residence.
我是迪克·所罗门律师
This is Dick Solomon, attorney-at-law.
请在哔声后留言
Please leave a message at the beep.
迪克 你一小时后得上庭
Dick, you're due in court in an hour.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你们听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我有个答录机
I have an answering machine!
我还是个律师
And I'm a lawyer!
当然
Of course!
我们在这里有全新的生活
We have whole new lives here.
我们得进入角色 我得去上庭了
Yeah, and we've got to play along. I've got to go to court.
我得去购物
Ooh, I got to go shopping.
我去拿块椒盐卷饼
Mm, I'm gonna get a pretzel.
看 这里是你们的外套
Look, here are your coats.
真棒
Ooh, cool!
我等不及看看玛丽发现
I can't wait to see the look on Mary's face
我是个律师时候的表情
when she finds out that I'm a lawyer.
等等 欧布莱特在这里吗
Hold on a second. Albright's here?
那还用说
Oh, I'm sure she is.
我们情比金坚
A love like ours transcends
不受任何空间限制
all dimensional limitations.
或许你们也会遇到熟人
Maybe you'll meet some people you know too.
-酷 真的吗 -是啊
- Cool. Really? - Oh, yeah.
不过先说好
But F.Y.I.,
他们在这个世界可能做出了
they may have made different life choices
不同的人生选择
in this universe.
我明白他的意思了
Mm...I see what he's saying.
你看 在这个世界 唐警官
You see, in this world Officer Don
可能是个越南老女人
could be an old Vietnamese woman.
不 哈里
No, Harry,
他们的身体还是原样
they'll have the same bodies.
迪克的意思是
Dick's just saying
他们可能都是同性恋
they'll probably all be gay.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
将军 让我来
General, allow me.
你已经为祖国英勇效力了
You've served your country bravely.
至少我能尽这点绵薄之力 快进去
It's the least I can do. Go on, get in there.
我得找到法♥院♥的位置
I got to find out where the courthouse is.
请问
Excuse me.
先生 能给我指个路吗
Sir, could you give me some directions?
你一定不是本地人吧
You must be from out of town.
不不 我对纽约熟悉得很
No, no. I breathe New York.
我对这座岛了如指掌
I know this island like the back of my hand.
那你为什么要问路
Then why do you need directions?
我是说 你需要我给你指路吗
I meant, do you need directions?
我烦透了人们从城外进来
I am so sick of people coming in from out of town
不知道怎么去法♥院♥
and not knowing how to get to the courthouse!
你确定自己是这座星球的人吗
Are you sure you're from this planet?
出租车
Taxi.
莎莉
Sally.
莎莉 哈里
Sally! Harry!
小心了 伙计们
Heads up, guys.
纽约人会很无礼
New Yorkers can be curt.
好了 两位
Um, okay, you guys,
那个报摊边的人
doesn't that guy by the newsstand
是不是长得很像汤米
look a lot like Tommy?
伙计们
Guys!
汤米
Tommy!
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表