剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
放哪里 迪克 我没看到衣橱
Unpack where, Dick? I don't see a closet.
我连扇窗户都没看到
I don't even see a window.
别担心 玛丽 衣橱在这里
Don't worry, Mary. Here's the closet.
还有你的窗户
And there's your window!
你好 杜布切克太太
Hello, Miss Dubcek.
汤米
Tommy.
下面的天气怎么样 小矮子
How's the weather down there, half-pint?
你不如把高跷脱了 哈里
Why don't you take off the stilts, Harry?
如果你觉得这会有影响 小混♥蛋♥
Well, if you think it'll make a difference, pee-wee.
你太无礼了 矮子
That was mighty bold, Shorty.
你干脆承认我比你高得了 伙计
Why don't you just admit that I'm taller than you, man?
是 没错
Yeah, right.
你长个儿了 而你的衣服还合身
You grew, yet your clothes still fit.
还是它们也跟着长了
Or did they grow, too?
好吧 我没有长 或许是你缩了
Fine, I didn't grow. Maybe you just shrunk.
没错 什么 缩了
Damn right. What-- Shrunk?
对 很有可能
Yeah, very possible.
医学期刊上比比皆是
It's in all the medical journals.
是吗
Really?
对 随着年龄的增长 人会变矮
Yeah. When you age, you get shorter.
看到这条七分裤了吧 以前是单车短裤
You see these capris? They used to be bike shorts.
我的天
Oh, my God.
就在几分钟前 这条裤子还到我的鞋尖
Just minutes ago, these pants hit the top of my shoes,
现在已经碰到地板了
and now they touch the floor.
我在萎缩
I am shrinking!
要什么
Yeah?
我要一杯梅洛
Uh, I'll have a glass of merlot.
什么
What?
葡萄酒
It's wine.
我想我可以混合黑莓杜松子酒和自来水
I guess I could mix blackberry schnapps and tap water.
不停地给我上
Keep 'em comin'.
每人一杯
All around.
我们怎么在这里打发三天
How are we gonna kill three days up here?
不用愁 有的是事情做
Oh, no, there's plenty to do.
只要向当地人打听一下就行
We'll just get the skinny from the locals.
请问 先生
Excuse me, sir?
我们在这片度假
We're vacationing in the area.
有什么我们不能错过的吗
What is the one thing that we should not miss?
有家监狱
Well, uh, there's the prison.
知道了 有没有什么手工艺品展销
I see. Are there any crafts fairs?
有的 监狱手工艺品
Oh, we got that. Prison crafts.
社区剧院呢
Community theater?
他们要在监狱里表演《红男绿女》
They were gonna do Guys and Dolls at the prison,
不过有些家伙不想演女人
but some of the guys didn't want to be dolls.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我们是四个有趣的人
Look, we're four interesting people.
我们可以自己找乐子
We'll make our own fun.
打断一下
Excuse me.
能借你的刀一用吗
Could we borrow the knife?
迪克
Dick?
有东西爬上了我的背
There's something crawling up my back.
不 是我 玛丽
No, that's me, Mary.
我在挠你痒痒
I'm just being frisky.
我看得到你的双手
I can see your hands.
是个虫子
It's a bug.
别给这破地方找借口了
Oh, stop making excuses for this dump.
我知道
I know.
我犯了个严重的错误
I made a terrible mistake.
我还以为有自己的住所会感觉很好呢
I thought that owning my own place would feel wonderful.
没想到只有痒的感觉
Instead, it's just itchy.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你得甩掉这个烫手山芋
You've got to get rid of it.
对 可怎么做呢
Yeah, but how?
卖♥♥给唐
Sell it to Don.
你真觉得他会接手吗
You really think he would buy it?
你不如翻个身问问他
Why don't you roll over and ask him?
抱歉 我来了 让个道
Sorry. Coming through. Gang way.
不不 别担心 玛丽
No, no, don't worry, Mary.
我明天会和唐谈
I'll talk to Don tomorrow.
很好 把这交给唐去头疼吧
Good. Let it be Don's headache.
对
Right.
你听我说 唐
Now, you listen to me, Don.
你是个警♥察♥ 你有人脉
You're a cop, you have connections.
你能给我们在那监狱弄个房♥间吗
Can you please get us a room in that prison?
我知道 莎莉 我们被坑了
I know, Sally. We're trapped.
我该怎么办
What can I do?
把你的份额卖♥♥给迪克
Sell your share to Dick.
反正也都是他的错
It's all his fault anyway.
-好 我会照办 -好的
- Fine. I'll do it. - Okay.
你是不是在挠我痒痒
Hey, are you gettin' frisky?
没 怎么了
No, why?
是不是很棒 唐
Isn't this great, Don?
在自家分时别♥墅♥外砍木头
Splitting wood outside our own time-share.
-是啊 很好 健康的户外活动 -对
- Yeah. Good, wholesome outdoor exercise. - Yeah.
我能干上好几个小时
I could do this for hours.
我甚至不介意我们没有壁炉
I don't even care that we don't have a fireplace.
我也是
Me neither.
对了 唐
By the way, Don,
我有一条好消息和一条坏消息
I have good news and bad news.
好消息是什么
What's the good news?
玛丽快死了
Mary's dying.
-那是好消息吗 -对你而言是的 唐
- That's good news? - Well, it is for you, Don.
我不得不卖♥♥掉我那一半分时产权
'Cause I have to sell my half of the time-share
来付玛丽的手术费
to pay for Mary's operation,
医生觉得我该卖♥♥给你
and the doctor feels that I should sell it to you.
玛丽不需要一个乡下好地方
Well, uh, won't Mary need a nice place in the country
修养康复吗
to recuperate?
或许你该买♥♥我的那份
Maybe you should buy me out.
你是谁啊 卫生局局长吗
Who are you, the Surgeon General?
玛丽的唯一机会就是你买♥♥下这个地方
Mary's only chance is for you to buy this place.
我的唯一机会就是卖♥♥掉这里
Yeah, well, my only chance is to sell it.
看看这些水疱
Look at these blisters.
我不适合这种生活
I'm not cut out for this life.
并不是我不爱这种生活
Not that I don't love it.
如果你爱这种生活 那就四千五向我买♥♥下来
If you love it, then buy me out for $4500.
要不你花四千买♥♥我那一半
Or you could give me $4,000 for my half.
三千七买♥♥我那一半
Uh...3700 for my half,
不过这是我开的最低价了
but that's as low as I go.
付我三千 这是跳楼价了
I'll take 3,000 and throw in the flystrip.
拜托 唐
Oh, come on, Don.
买♥♥下来吧 看在老天爷的份上
Just buy it! For God's sake,
你一年只要住上一周
you only have to live there one week a year!
你买♥♥下来
You buy it!
是你让我卷进来的
You got me into this.
非得发展到这般田地了吗 奥维尔
So this is what it comes down to, eh, Orville?
我该警告你 我挥斧子可是很利索的
I should warn you, I'm pretty handy with an axe.
我见过你砍柴 逊得很
I saw you choppin'. You're not.
好吧 这是我最后的出价
Okay, this is my final offer.
给我两千九
Give me 2900 and
我再让你砍一斧头
I'll let you take one swipe at me with the axe.
汤米 我在萎缩
Tommy, I'm shrinking.
谁知道会缩成什么样
And who knows where it might end.
所以我采取了预防措施
So I've taken some precautions.
直条纹 会让我显高
Stripes. They'll make me look taller.
我还为你准备了这个 助听器
I also got you this. Hearing aid.
我听你声音很清楚
I can hear you fine.
现在当然没问题
Well, sure, now.
可当我变得很小 就会发出这样的声音
But when I... get real small I'll sound like this
-到时会要你帮忙 -好吧
- and I might need your help... - Okay, all right.
我想你多虑了 看这里
I think you're overreacting, but look.
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表