剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表
猜猜遮哪里 反正不是那里
Guess where? Not there.
买♥♥单怎么样
Hey, how about the check?
也许我该... 我去拿账单
Huh, maybe I should get-- I'm gonna go get the check.
我看到我的清洁女工了
Oh, there's my cleaning lady.
看看这个地方
Oh, man, look at this place.
看吧 这才是正宗的美式乡村
See, this is the kind of authentic Americana
这在拉瑟福是找不到的
that you don't find in Rutherford.
找不到 除非站在咱家马桶上
Nope, only if you stand on our toilet
往厕所窗外看
and look out our bathroom window.
你觉得来杯咖啡和一大块饼怎么样
What do you say to a cup of joe and a hunk of pie?
我会说 "你好啊大饼"
I say, "Hello, pie."
你是外表白♥痴♥内里天才吗 钱呢
What am I, with the rain man? Where the money?
我想我们带的钱不止这些吧
I thought we had more money than this.
我想我裤袋里的洞没这么大
Well, I thought I had smaller holes in my pockets,
但流浪者生涯就该是这样嘛
but hey, that's what life on the road is all about.
知道吗 不断发现
You know? Discovery.
这么说 我们现在成穷光蛋了吗
So then, what, are we completely tapped out now?
不 这样其实挺好的
No, you know what? This is good.
这是个好事 哈里
This is good news, Harry.
这样才能催生出故事
This is how stories are born.
我觉得自己像凯鲁亚克
Yeah, I feel like Kerouac
在贝克斯菲尔德漫步
strolling into Bakersfield,
身无分文 寻找赚些小钱的机会
broke, looking to make some walkin' money.
我觉得自己像沃尔多
And I feel like Waldo.
在沙滩上 从小屋后探出身子
At the beach, poking out from behind that cabana.
你好 菲尔
Hi, Phil.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you boys?
当然了 菲尔
You sure can, Phil.
我和我朋友
My friend and I here
已经足足两小时没吃顿饭了
haven't had a hot meal for a good two hours.
我们是饥饿的流浪者
We're hungry drifters.
是的 所以我们想给你打工
That we are, and we'd be willing to work
混个一天两顿温饱
for our two squares a day.
我挺能干的 我的朋友
I'm pretty handy, and my friend here,
可以为你的客人画讽刺漫画
um, can draw fanciful caricatures of your patrons.
讽刺漫画
Fanciful caricatures.
眼熟吗
That look familiar?
这就是个框框 里面写了个"菲尔"
It's a square with "Phil" written inside it.
留着吧
Keep it.
哎呀 我的秀发今天真是美呆了
Man, my hair can do no wrong today!
早啊 莎莉
Morning, Sally.
早
Hey.
莎莉
Say, Sally,
昨晚我们和唐还有玛丽一起出去时
last night when we were out with Don and Mary,
你有没有觉得很奇怪
did you notice anything strange?
当我们夸他们床技好时
You mean the way they acted all weird
他俩都举止怪异吗
when we talked about how good they are in bed?
不 我是说
No. No, the way they
他们没有夸我们床技很好
didn't say anything about how good we are in bed.
你说的没错
Hey, you're right!
不在大庭广众下公开讨论
I mean, what kind of freaks don't openly discuss
自己爱人的床技 他们够怪异的
their lover's sex moves in public?
这也太扯了 对吧
It's crazy, no?
没错
Yeah.
我们什么都聊了
I mean, we talked about everything.
政♥治♥ 金钱
I mean, politics, money...
唐的高中朋友赛勒斯
Don's friend Cyrus from high school.
欧布莱特谈起电车时好激动啊
Oh, and Albright got really passionate about electric cars.
她讨厌电车
She hates 'em.
对嘛 所以讨论性♥爱♥有什么问题
Yeah, so what's wrong with talking about sex?
我们刚看完一部性♥爱♥电影
We'd just seen a whole movie about it.
就是嘛
I know.
性几乎无处不在呀
You see it everywhere.
杂♥志♥ 广♥告♥牌 还有音乐视频
Magazines, billboards, music videos.
整个地球都是围绕着性转动的
The whole planet revolves around it,
但应该赞美我的情人属性时
but when it comes to praising my attributes as a lover,
玛丽出奇地沉默
Mary is bizarrely silent.
唐也没有替我大肆宣传
Well, Don wasn't exactly beating the drum for me, either.
难道是因为没话可说
Think that's cause there's nothing to talk about?
就是说 我们床技很烂
Oh, are you saying we're no good in the sack?
我的天哪
Oh my God!
我满怀希望 走出了俄亥俄州拉瑟福镇
I stepped hopeful out of a dank shoebox attic
那个潮湿阁楼蜗居
in Rutherford, Ohio
它位于美国麦浪一望无垠的产粮区
in the wheat-swept breadbasket of America.
美国啊
America,
而现在我住在
and now I dwell
一座油腻腻的宫殿 这里有钻头
in a grease-marked palace of drills
漏的油 还有叫菲尔的大块头
spills and guys named, "Phil."
好吧 我红了
All right. I'm famous.
菲尔 给我讲讲你的故事吧
So Phil, tell me your story.
你为什么会来到这个加油站
What brought you to this gas station?
闯荡的使命召唤了你吗
Was it the call of the open road?
还是因为这里有永不停息的陌生人流
The never-ending circus of passing strangers?
是这样 我高中没毕业
Well, I didn't graduate from high school,
然后我爸去世了
and then my dad died.
真是个悲惨故事
That's a tragic story.
我好嫉妒
I'm so jealous.
好啦 哈里 我们该工作了
Well, Harry, we should get back to work.
帮我把这些工具收起来吧
Help me put these tools away.
好的 介意我抽根烟吗
All right. Mind if I grab a smoke?
介意我不抽烟吗
Mind if I quit smoking?
我还挺爱这类工作的
You know, I love this kind of work.
能让我头脑清醒
Clears my head.
很实在 都是工具
Real. Tools.
不用害怕弄脏手
Not afraid to get your hands dirty.
天哪 这是什么东西
Oh my God, what is this stuff?
洗不掉了 对吗
This doesn't come out, does it?
没事的
It's okay.
菲尔 你这儿有苏打水吗
Phil, do you have any club soda?
你好啊 乡村小酒馆天使
Well, hello there, honky tonk angel.
有没有人跟你说 你美得可以做
Anyone ever tell you that you're pretty enough
挡泥板上的裸女剪影
to be on one of them naked lady mud flaps?
[经典剪影图 常作为挡泥板和衣物上的装饰图案]
有没有人跟你说 去检查引擎盖下面
Anyone ever tell you to check under the hood
然后从你身上碾过去
and then drove right over you?
我懂了 你想要全套服务
I get it, you want full service.
介意我抽烟吗
Mind if I smoke?
这个胶带能粘金属吗
Does this tape work on metal?
我的枪管有些松了
'Cause my gun barrel's kinda loose.
警官 我只买♥♥了一样东西
Officer, I've only got one thing.
我能先付钱吗
Would you mind if I went in front of you?
没问题
Oh, sure thing.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
玛丽
Mary!
你还好吗
How are ya?
真是太巧了
What a surprise.
很疯狂 对吧
Isn't this crazy?
-你好吗 -挺好 挺好的
- How are ya? - Good, good.
那天晚上见到你挺高兴的
Good seeing you the other night.
-我也是 -没错
- Very. - Yeah.
很高兴
Good.
挺好
Anyway.
其实感觉相当奇怪
It was kind of bizarre.
没错
Yeah.
莎莉说你在床上很专心
And what Sally said about how attentive you are in bed,
我...
I...
迪克说你只遮一小块麻袋
What Dick said about that burlap square,
我脑子里一直回放着你全♥裸♥的画面
I just can't get that picture of you naked out of my head.
-真抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - Oh, that's okay.
莎莉说的关于你的话
What Sally said about you keeps
一直在我脑海里回想
剧集 | 歪星撞地球(1996) | 导航列表