So don't spew your statistics on the health benefits of weekly sittings
也别提在东方文化里它有多普遍
or its wide acceptance in eastern cultures.
Paul - 我们是正常人!
Paul. - We're normal!
行为正常是美国特色 且收到全世界人♥民♥的尊重
And being normal is American, and it's respectable,
这会让我们很... 开心
and it makes us... Happy.
快走吧
Now get out of here.
做得好 先生 棒极了
Well done, sir. Bravo.
你泰然自若地回绝了那个变♥态♥ 非常羊毛
You handled that pervert with aplomb. Very wool.
为了明天的拍摄 还有羊毛 干杯
To tomorrow's photo shoot and wool.
难以置信 你们还在这里
Unbelievable. You're still here.
比分仍然是0比0比0 - 比0
It's still zero, zero, zero.- To zero.
我做到了 我说话了
I did it.I spoke.
这个没寄出去 - 你来干吗?
This didn't get mailed.- What are you doing here?
你不是应该在汉普顿 孤零零的度假吗?
Shouldn't you be out in the Hamptons not getting invited to stuff?
我只是回来一天
I came back for the day.
Tracy住在我隔壁 我走不开也呆不下
Tracy lives next door to me. I can't leave, I can't stay.
我被困住了
I'm trapped.
说到被困 我堵住你了 Lutz!
Speaking of trapped, I got you, Lutz!
没有的事 手榴弹 把自己炸飞
Nope, grenade.Blowing myself up.
哦 天啊 我也应该这么做
Oh, my god. That's what I have to do.
我可以做正常人了
I can be a normal person.
我也可以爆发一次
I have to blow myself up.
不 法官大人 我对罚款没有异议 我拒绝付罚款
No, your honor, I'm not disputing the fine. I'm refusing to pay it.
扔炸♥弹♥ 原地复活
Grenade, respawn.
小姐-我是说 夫人 读一下罚单
Miss... I mean, ma'am, read the fine print.
如果你拒付 我最多可以判你 三个星期的社区劳动
If you don't pay, I can sentence you to up to three weeks of community service.
三个月怎么样? 你丢人不丢人啊 法官小人
How about three months? This is a sham, your dis-honor.
不是 我嘲笑你们!
Nay, a mockery!
我将法制系统都放上了审判席
I've put the system on trial.
你们接受不了现实
You can't handle the truth.
是我失控了? 你才失控了
I'm out of order? You're out of order.
Victor Sifuentes附身啦! ("洛城法网"里一律师角色)
Victor Sifuentes! Hoo-ah!
我槌我槌我槌缒!
Gavel, gavel, gavel!
周末的时候我把小槌弄丢了 但这并不代表你就能这样对我说话
I lost my gavel over the weekend,but it doesn't mean you can talk to me like that.
对谁说话? 我只看见一件空袍子
Talk to who? I just see an empty robe.
你真的看不到我 还是只是没礼貌呢?
Do you honestly not see me, or are you being rude?
我就是想没礼貌 - 那就好
I am being rude. - That's it.
12个星期的社区劳动
Twelve weeks of community service.
你这个夏天都要捡垃圾了
You'll spend your whole summer picking up trash.
我槌我槌我槌槌!
Gavel, gavel, gavel!
自♥由♥啊!
Freedom!
说的是我 对于你们可能不是
For me. Probably not you guys.
Donaghy先生 我的衣服哪里去了?
Mr. Donaghy, where are my clothes?
Sherry肯定在你洗澡的时候 把衣服拿去洗了
Sherry must've put them in the wash while you were showering.
现在 转个圈吧
Now, give us a twirl.
这样不对 先生
This is not right, sir.
现在 你觉得喷点Avery的香水怎么样
Now, what do you say you put on some of Avery's perfume
然后我们去草莓地 往鼓乐队扔硬币怎么样?
and we head over to strawberry fields and whip pennies at the drum circle?
我不想骂人 先生 但是 谢谢你的好意
I don't like to swear, sir, but, no, thank you.
也许我没有一个被绑♥架♥的妻子
Now, maybe I haven't had a wife who was kidnapped,
但是我见过"脱线家族"里 小狗Tiger逃跑了的场景
but I have seen the Brady bunch where tiger runs away.
我们都经历过一些坏事情 Donaghy先生
We've all been through some bad stuff, Mr. Donaghy.
我曾拥有过最完美的女人
I had the perfect woman.
迷人 聪明
Gorgeous. Brilliant.
在大富翁里总让我赢
Always let me be the hat in monopoly.
这种事为什么要发生在我身上呢?
Why is this happening to me?
老天 你是不是嫉妒我头发比你好看 所以惩罚我呢?
God, are you punishing me because my hair is better than yours?
好了 先生 够了
All right, sir, enough.
你想让我装Donaghy太太?
You wanted me to be Mrs. Donaghy?
我认识Donaghy太太 她好刻薄的
Well, I know Mrs. Donaghy, and she is mean.
她有次在候机室把Rahm Emanuel弄哭了 (前奥巴马幕僚长 以凶悍强硬著称)
She once made Rahm Emanuel cry in an airport lounge.
那么好吧 我都来当Donaghy太太
So fine. I will be Mrs. Donaghy.
我会说
And I'm gonna say...
听好了 Jack 你不想别人同情你 对吧?
Listen to me, Jack.You don't want people to pity you?
可是他们应该同情 因为你很可怜
Well, they should, because you're pitiful.
你以为你形单影只
You think you're all alone.
"我的生活为什么不能回到从前?"
"Boo-hoo, why can't my life be the way it was?"
的确不能了 但你也不是一个人
Well, it can't.And you're not alone.
你有个女儿你应该花点时间和她一起 而不是和Kenneth搞这些乱七八糟的东西
You have a daughter you should be spending time with instead of being weird to Kenneth.
他也许就是个胆小怕事的废人
He may be a chinless piece of human garbage,
但他永远不可能占掉我留下的空位
but he will never fill the void that I left behind.
瞧 他来了 他肯定要请我去他的生日派对了
Oh, look, here he comes now.He's gonna ask me to go to his birthday party.
"Donaghy太太 你要来我的生日派对吗?"
"Hi, 'Mrs. Dongy.' you wan' come on down my birfday party?"
不了 但我知道Jack会去
No, I can't, but I know Jack can.
Kenneth Kenneth 我懂了
Kenneth, Kenneth, I get it.
Sherry? 帮Liddy的把她的套装穿上
Uh, Sherry? Put Liddy's baby pantsuit on.
今天我带她去工作 - 好的 Donaghy先生
I'm taking her to work with me today.- All right, Mr. Donaghy.
谢谢你了 Avery
And, uh, thank you. Avery.
这个给你 Jenna Maroney
Here's to you, Jenna Maroney.
即使后背对着我 我也知道是你
Even with your back to me, I can definitely tell it's you.
我等会儿再转身 - 很好 那我继续说
I'll turn around later. - Perfect. I'll keep talking.
你知道 我太太U Jean出城去扫她爸妈的幕了
You know, my wife U. Jean is out of town visiting her parents' graves.
也许我们等会儿可以一起 你可以把前面给我看看
Maybe we could meet later for a drink and you could show me your front.
现在就可以啊!
We could do that...Now!
Paul? - 你才是Jenna
Paul?- And Jenna.
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
这么多时间 我终于能表明态度了
I'm finally taking a stand... After all these days.
你希望我们正常点
You wanted us to be normal.
这就是我们的正常状态
Well, this is our normal,
这就是我们对你的道德条款的看法
and this is what we think of your morality clause.
给姐来点胡须
Mm, give mommy some beard.
这里有点面包屑
Oh, you got some crumbs in here.
吃掉
Oh, eat it.
老天啊 Lemon?
Good god! Lemon?
Liddy 说"老天啊 Lemon"
Liddy, say "good god, Lemon."
老 啊 Le
Goo gah, Lem.
我做到了 Jack 我过上了我梦想的假期! - 你被锁在链条上做苦工
I did it, Jack. I got my dream vacation!- You're on a chain gang.
我在室外活动 穿着舒服的衣服 在做园艺
I'm outdoors, I'm wearing comfortable clothes,I'm gardening,
而且还在学西班牙语!
and I'm learning Spanish!
Liddy和我刚去了Strawberry场
Uh, Liddy and I just went to strawberry fields,
她在一个白人女人的辫子上吐了
where she spat up on a white lady's dreads.
能看到我们回到各自正常轨迹上真好
It's nice to see that we're back to our version of normal.
Jenna? - Jenna 不
Jenna? - Oh, Jenna, no.
在这里啊! 坏狗狗!
There you are! Bad dog!
今天你要睡在柳条箱里了
You'll go in the crate tonight.
嘿Jack 嘿Liz
Hey, Jack. Hey, Liz.
让开!
Fore!
伙计们 是我 Tracy!
Hey, guys!It's me! Tracy!
和你们一起工作的黑人 - 你在干嘛?
The black guy from work.- What are you doing?
我把球打到长岛高速公路的一辆卡车上去了
I hooked a ball onto a truck on the long island expressway.
Tracy Jordan可不会被一球击败
And Tracy Jordan does not take mulligans.
从那房♥子里出来对你来说不错
Good thing you had to move out of that house.
有个傻子开着艘船撞进去了
Some idiot rammed his boat that I was driving into it.
看到了吧 这些人多好 多么滴有爱?
You see all the good that is in them, how much capacity for love?
我知道 我只想多点时间和他们一起
Yes, I know. I just need more time with them.
再给我点时间吧 Jacob 我求你了!
Give me more time, Jacob,I beg of you!
未完待续
看到你了 我要自杀下 - 重生
Nope, I see you. I'm killing myself. - Respawn.
重生 - 该死的
Respawn. - Oh, damn it.
大家好 准备好第六季了吗?
Hola, everyone! Are you ready for season six?
我的天
Oh, my god.
等等 我们在这里多久了?
Wait, how long have we been here?
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表