自那以后我连一场比赛都没看过
and I haven't seen a game since.
哦 我听到了 我是说 把Danny带走吧 拜托
Oh, I hear ya. I mean, take Danny... Please.
然后你要究其弱点 抓住要害 一击致命
Then you got to hit them where it hurts.Find their weakness and viciously exploit it.
婚姻就是这样的
That's what marriage is.
别跟我提婚姻
Don't even get me started on marriage.
谢谢聆听啊
Thank you.
Kenneth 你的Danny有话要跟你说
Kenneth, your Danny has something to tell you.
什么啊 Danny?
What is it, Danny?
孩子 我要搬出去了
Well, sport, I'm gonna be moving out.
我不明白
I don't understand.
有些时候 互相关心的两个人就是无法共同生活
Well, sometimes two people who care about each other just can't live together.
不是 这个我明白 我不明白的是 这是Danny的更衣室啊
Oh, no, I get that. What I don't get is this is Danny's dressing room.
我要待在Y区域
I'm gonna be staying at the "y."
就是露天看台下面那块Y字型的地方
It's that dark place under the bleachers that's shaped like a wishbone.
但你们是我的Danny和Jenna啊
But you're my Danny and Jenna.
我们也永远会是Danny和Jenna的
And we'll always be Danny and Jenna.
我们只不过不是在一起的Danny和Jenna了
We just won't be Danny and Jenna together.
千万不要以为这样就代表我们 对你的爱减少了
And don't think for one second this means we love you less.
即便事实正是如此
Know that it means that.
告诉董事会我们正在讨论 稍等 别挂
Well, tell the board we are currently in talks... Hold on, please.
Jonathan 我跟你说过 11点后不要给我家打电♥话♥ 之前也不行
Jonathan, I have asked you not to call me at home after 11:00... Or before.
她干吗了?
She what?
Elizabeth Lemon-Donaghy 对纽约公立学校慷慨解囊
我和我丈夫觉得非常荣幸
My husband and I are absolutely so pleased to be underwriting
能为Jack和Elizabeth Donaghy高中承担费用
the Jack and Elizabeth Donaghy high school for teen drama,
专门传授年轻人关于喜剧 艺术和感情之事
the arts, and feelings.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 - 做为谦卑的美国人
Son of a bitch. - As embarrassed Americans,
Jack和我将捐出五百万美元
Jack and I pledge $5 million
来创造新一代的编舞家和木偶戏剧家
to create a new generation of choreographers and puppeteers,
小丑 动作片专家 还有马戏团变戏法的
clunes, video artists, and theatrical jugglers
他们将会问这个世界 "什么叫做艺术?"
who will ask the world, "what is art?"
我们知道艺术是什么
We know what art is.
不过就是一幅关于马的画!
It's paintings of horses!
早上好 快乐的夫妻俩 你们好吗?
Good morning. How is the happy couple today?
你们坐在这里我一点也不奇怪
Well, it's no surprise we're sitting here.
你们俩总是有那种会让人猜 到底是不是在一起的调调
You two have always thrown off that "will they or won't they?" Vibe.
看你俩打情骂俏总是特别让人想起哄
And it's been a real hoot to watch your courtship.
闲话少说 当两位雇员结婚的时候
Okeydokey. Now, when two employees get married,
我的工作就是确保这两个人
it is my job to make sure that the employee
不会从他或她的老板那里得到好处
is not receiving favoritism from his or her boss.
好处? 说真的吗? 他想取消我的节目呢
Favoritism? Really? He's trying to cancel my show.
那你昨晚那个声明又是怎么回事?
Uh-huh, and what about your little announcement last night?
你知道因为你我今早做了多少补救么 而且你那个声音是怎么回事?
Do you know how many fires I had to put out this morning because of you? And what was that voice?
我是模仿德鲁巴里摩尔的那个疯婆子形象
It is my imitation of Drew Barrymore's impression of that crazy lady.
长话短说 我们的婚姻只是一个形式 马上就会补救过来的
Let's keep this meeting short. Our marriage is a technicality, and it will be remedied.
还有 为了那些所谓的好处 我们还得保持朋友关系
Also, in order for there to be favoritism, we'd have to actually still be friends.
好了 那我们继续
All righty. Let's just dive on in.
相比其他人 这位雇员是否花了大把时间
Does the employee spend an inordinate amount of time
待在雇主的办公室里?
in the employer's office compared to other employees?
哦 我觉得是 但这是因为 Lemon小姐靠自己根本就成不了事儿
Well, yes, I suppose,but only because miss Lemon is incapable of doing anything on her own.
拜托 我在你那儿一半的时间 都是在帮你挑领带
Oh, please, half the time when I go up there,it's to help you choose a tie,
你那些领带还差不多非红即蓝
and they're all red or Blue.
在我老家那儿 如果你的领带上 有多于两种颜色
Where I come from, if you have more than two colors on a tie,
就意味着你在找某种特别的酒吧
it means you're looking for a certain kind of bar.
是否在工作日的所有对话 都与工作有关
Are all workday conversations business-related,
还是个人的事情占了讨论的大多数
or do personal issues often dominate discussion,
包含但不仅限于 母亲 腹泻 生孩子
including but not limited to, mothers, diarrhea, having babies,
男女问题 领带 吃饭问题
problems in the bedroom, neckties,
food issues,
脚气 或者以上皆是
foot disorders,having it all...
是的 我们俩过去总给对方出主意
Okay. Yes. In the past, we have advised each other.
例如 Jack教我不要用棕色高领毛衣 配棕色灯笼裤
For instance, Jack taught me not to wear tan slacks with a tan turtleneck.
我觉得应该挺好看的 但是他正确地指出 这样让我像一只巨大的安全套
I thought it looked nice, but he rightly pointed out that it made me look like a giant condom.
Lemon是我的下属中
And Lemon is the only one of my subordinates
唯一不怕提醒我 我表现得太霸权或帅气的
who's not afraid to warn me when I'm being too authoritative or handsome.
或是你还带着眼屎
Or when you have eye boogers.
你们有和对方的家人相处过吗?
Have you spent time with each other's families?
你们一起出席过特殊场合
Have you attended special events together,
比如说同学聚会 生日派对 节日庆典
such as class reunions, birthday or holiday celebrations,
婚礼 或是长时间的开车出行吗?
weddings, or extended car trips?
你们是对方的紧急联♥系♥人吗?
Are you each other's emergency contacts?
你们有没有一起在上班时喝酒
Do you ever drink together at work,
或许就在总结一天或一周以来的心得时?
perhaps while summarizing what you've learned over the day or week?
你们有没有分享过亲密的情感啊 比如恐惧 期待 幻想
Have you shared intimate details of your fears, hopes, and dreams,
不管是私人的还是工作上的?
both personal and professional?
这是否是你们一辈子中 最长也是最靠谱的一段关系?
Is this the longest and perhaps most meaningful relationship in your life?
你们是不是经常想着同一件事
Do you often find yourselves thinking the same thing
并且在同一时候说出来?
and then saying it at the exact same time?
我向你道歉 Lemon - 对不起 Jack
I apologize, Lemon. - I'm sorry, Jack.
我不该要挟你的 我马上签字
I never should have tried to blackmail you.I'll sign the papers.
我也不该威胁你的节目 这活儿应该留给父母监督委员会来干
And I shouldn't have threatened your show. I'll leave that to the parental decency groups.
预算和犹太孩子成人礼的事 我也不细究了
And I'll back off on the budget and the bat mitzvahs.
好 现在我们来做词语连连看
Okay. Now we're gonna do word association.
前戏... - 就到这吧 Weinerslav
Foreplay... - We're done, Weinerslav.
走路要像个女人 Lemon - 你前门开了 Jack
Uh, try to walk like a woman, Lemon. - Your fly's open, Jack.
我是Angie 我觉得优雅和态度是同一件事
I'm Angie. I think elegance and attitude are the same thing,
我得了肠易激综合症!
and I have I.B.S.
我是D'fwan 我想让所有人接受真实的我
I'm D'Fwan, and I just want to be accepted for who I am...
一个性♥爱♥狂人
a sexual maniac.
大家好 我是Portia 我不在乎别人说什么
Hey, I'm Portia. I don't care what anyone says.
我让他们一直戴3D眼睛
I keep them 3-D glasses.
我是Randi 结尾是I哦
I'm Randi with an "I."
我前夫的新女友背叛了他 和我在一起哦
My ex-husband's new girlfriend is cheating on him with me.
你有白粉吗? 白粉也行?
Do you have any meth? Or meth?
我在发工资前一直这样
It's my way till payday.
Jordan女王
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表