"你是愿意"的演职人员请做好准备
Cast for "would you rather" set yourselves, please.
我没想到你能做这么久 Lemon
I never thought you'd make it this far, Lemon.
我知道 第五季原本是要被取消的
I know, season five... we were supposed to get cancelled.
不只是这个节目 我是说你
Not just the show, I mean you.
你现在是"成年人"的状态了
You're in an "adult dude" situation.
你穿了件漂亮的上装 还是Rico的"健壮小子"系列...
You're wearing a beautiful blazer from rico's husky-boy collection...
难道"硬汉"就是这个意思?
Is that what ragazzi robusti means?
我是说我真为你高兴
I'm just saying I'm happy for you.
谢谢 Jack
Thank you, Jack.
我也很高兴你保住了你的墙壁
And I'm glad that you're getting to keep your wall "elk tongue."
实际上 不是的
Actually, no.
聪明的James和我一想出了个绝妙主意
The fabulous James and I came up with an excellent idea.
我们打算把墙给拆了
We're taking that wall down.
那样我们就可以让主卧壁橱更大
That way we can make the master bedroom closet bigger
还可以有建筑美学上的对称感
and gain a nice architectural symmetry.
或许那才是Avery一直想要的?
Huh. You think maybe that's what Avery wanted all along?
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
汉尼拔用引诱战术击败了费边
Hannibal defeated fabian with a decoy army.
James是个卧底
James was a plant.
装♥修♥墙壁只是虚晃一枪而已
The strie wall finish was a decoy.
她把我给耍了!
She hannibaled my fabian!
Lemon Avery和我真太配了
Lemon, Avery and I are perfect together.
就像是... 威士忌和打猎密不可分
Like... whiskey and hunting.
"灵魂伴侣"这个词都不能表达充分
"Soul mate" doesn't even begin to do it justice.
她是我的...
She's my...
她是你的阴毛衫
She's your pube shirt.
阴毛衫
Pube shirt.
这就是今晚的节目 晚安
That's our show. Good night.
晚安 Maroney小姐 晚安 Jordan先生
Good night, miss Maroney. Good night, Mr. Jordan.
晚安 TGS乐队 还有你们充满欢笑的更衣室
Good night, TGS band, with your funny-smelling dressing room.
晚安 熊宝宝!
Good night, bear!
晚安 月亮... 很快既要远离财政问题了
Good night moon... Soon park from accounting.
晚安 Lemon小姐 晚安 Donaghy先生
Good night, miss Lemon. Good night, Mr. Donaghy.
我真喜欢Jordan先生 我想念你们所有人
I lied to Mr. Jordan. I miss you all so much.
先生 真的是你吗 - 当然是我
Sir? Is it really you? - Sure is.
想到杂物笼里去激吻一个吗 - 什么 不
Wanna go kiss in the prop cage? - What? No!
-=http://bbs.sfileydy.com=- proudly presents
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表