Okay, gang, they fixed the gas leak. They're airing out the studio. We can start heading back up.
等等 你以为我会就这么放弃了?
Whoa, hold on a second. You think I'm just gonna give up now, huh?
哥是达菲 (爱尔兰民族主义者) Liz 即使被踢出祖国也决不气馁
I'm a Duffy, Liz, and us duffys, we didn't give up when we got kicked out of Ireland.
即使老美不要我们也不放弃
We didn't give up when america sent us back.
即使祖国又把我们放到木板上漂流 我们也不放弃 懂咩?
And we didn't give up when Ireland then just set us adrift on a log, all right?
你我断不了 Liz
Come on, it's not over, Liz.
神奇的一天哟
What a day!
Lemon姐会把Jordan先生弄回来
Miss Lemon's gonna get Mr. Jordan back.
今天的表演粉精彩
We're gonna do the best show ever.
在广场上 一只鸟飞到我苹果上
And out on the Plaza, a bird landed on my apple.
我以为它想吃咧 结果就停留在那
I thought he was gonna eat it, but he just sat there.
谁知道还有神马神奇事情发生
What's next?
又一只鸟 飞上另一个果果?
A different bird landing on a different apple?
Tray你在哪儿呢?
Where are you, tray?
我回来了Liz Lemon - Tracy回来啦!
I'm back, Liz Lemon. - Tracy's back!
好诶! - 太好了!
Yeah! - Yes!
用讲奥巴马的小品做暖场节目 还有"臭臭医生" 还有
I'm gonna need an Obama cold open,a fart doctor, and you know what?
把那个坑爹的帝国大厦段子加上
Write up that Bum's empire state building idea.
"臭臭医生"
Fart doctor.
不 我说我回昨天呆的地儿了
No, I mean I'm back to where I was yesterday.
没有人讨厌我
I can't get anyone mad at me.
我甚至叫一个女子篮球队"卷发妓♥女♥们"
I even called a women's basketball team "nappy-headed hos,"
我居然可以这么说话 为神马?
but apparently, I'm allowed to talk like that.Why?
Tracy 别闹了
Tracy, come on.
Tracy Gordan? 他怎么还不来?
Tracy Jordan? Why isn't he here?
@#¥%
我在四楼给新闻部开会
I just had a meeting with news down on four.
Brian Williams说话跟你一个腔调
Brian Williams sure gets close to you when he talks.
女性气场十足
Very feminine energy.
只是想顺便晃过来 跟Tracy Jordan认识一下 但-
Anyway, I thought I'd just swing by and introduce myself to Tracy Jordan, but...
啊! 他是在这
ah! He is here.
只是躲在厕所练台词 只接电♥话♥不见人
You know, he just likes to learn his lines in the bathroom and communicate by phone.
娱乐圈这帮人 都这德行
Actors, am I right?
有一次我都报告美国电影协会了
You know, I once had to speak to the screen actors guild.
实在忍♥不了这帮疯子
Bunch of nutjobs.
可没办法 拍电影拍电视 没这帮疯子还不行
But you couldn't make movies and TV without 'em.
我搞笑呢!
I'm just kidding!
瞅瞅"帝企鹅日记"
I mean, look at march of the penguins.
里面半个人都木有
Who was in that?
今晚好运吧 成败就看它了
Good luck tonight. You're gonna need it.
Tracy 你可以的
Tracy, you can do this.
今晚你必须得来
You have to be at the show tonight.
Tracy 谁?
Tracy who?
我都不知道我是谁了
I don't even know who I am anymore.
你觉得全世界都背叛了你?
Look, you think the world has turned its back on you?
我知道有一个地方能证明你错了
I know a place where that's not true.
在那里你可以重振雄风
A place where you can remember the man you used to be.
还有自助排骨吃
A place where you can eat buffet ribs
还有个萝莉在一旁给你弄白面面儿
while someone's daughter shakes her crack at you.
Tracy Jordan 姐带你上脱衣舞俱乐部
Tracy Jordan, I am taking you to a strip club.
不好意思 姑娘 一段大腿舞多钱?
Oh, excuse me, miss.How much is a lap dance?
我现金带的不多 不过我有支付宝
I'm a little light on cash,but I have a PayPal account.
娘亲啊 Tracy Jordan?
Oh, my god. Tracy Jordan?
对的 来玩儿来玩儿
That's right. Party time.
自从看了你演的"看不下去"
When I saw you in hard to watch...
妞儿 冷静
No, no, keep it light.
是你促使我去联♥系♥我亲爸
You inspired me to contact my biological father.
别整老爸那一套
No daddy stuff.
我都13年没跟他说话了
I hadn't spoken to him in 13 years.
给他看看你屁屁也行啊
Maybe show him your butt.
她的咪♥咪♥上有泪珠 Liz Lemon
There are tears falling on her boobies, Liz Lemon.
7分钟后
我知道你受过虐待
I know you've been molested.
所以今天大家才见着 不过我不想听啊
That's how we all got here,but I don't want to hear about it.
我只想告诉你 我参加海军了
I just wanted to let you know that I'm going into the Navy.
就像你在电影里说过里说的 "我的明天我做主"
Because like you said in your movie, "I invent my tomorrow."
我本不该说那句的
But I wasn't even supposed to say that.
台词是"Shereen 我希望
The line was, "shereen,
Mogutu医生那儿的胃镜报告 能有好结果"
I hope Dr. Mogutu has good news about my endoscopy,"
我总说不对 他们就让我发挥
but I couldn't get it right,so they told me to improv.
来吧 筒子们
Come on, guys.
姐撒钱了
I'm making it rain.
看看你都干了神马 Liz Lemon?
You see what you've done, Liz Lemon?
Tracy Jordan崩溃了
Tracy Jordan is broken.
全完了
It's over.
下来! 白种妞儿不许上台!
Get off Stage! No whites!
Maroney小姐 您找我?
You wanted to see me, miss Maroney?
矮油 蜡烛 香氛 还有音乐
Oh, my. Candles, incense, disco music.
某人要过节了嘛
Someone's getting into the easter spirit.
不 Kenneth
No, Kenneth.
记得那个关于我生你的娃的笑话不?
Do you remember that silly joke about me having your baby?
记得 简直疯了 - 我明白
Yes. So crazy. - I know.
疯是疯了
It's crazy...
但也不是不可能
Unless you're into it.
神马?
What?
不 姐 那样不行
No, ma'am. That would be wrong.
我们木有结婚
We're not married.
信仰也不同
And we're different religions.
我们想干嘛干嘛
We can do whatever we want.
Maroney小姐 为了您和Jordan先生 我♥干♥嘛都行 不过这个不成
Miss Maroney, I'd do anything for you or Mr. Jordan,but this is wrong.
但Kenneth 你可能是我唯一的机会了
But, Kenneth, you might be my only chance.
不!
No!
好吧 姐等你睡着再下手
Fine. I'll get you when you're sleeping.
如果双方都不情愿的话就不叫强♥奸♥
It's not rape if neither party really wants it.
你回来(背对镜头)啦?
You're back.
对啊 正面长这样
Yeah, and this is my front.
谢谢你又拿双关语调戏我
Thanks for setting me up with another classic quote.
我借了你的海豚精♥液♥蜡烛
I borrowed your whale semen candle.
顺便说一句 一点用都没有
It didn't work, by the way.
你留着好了 我正在打包行李 马上就走了
You can keep it. I'm just packing up a few things,and then I'm gone.
等等 你去哪?
Wait. Where are you going?
我要离开演艺圈了
I'm quitting show business.
我无力承担人们对我的尊重 太可怕了
I can't stop the horrible respect people have for me.
Tracy 你不能这么做
Tracy, you can't do that.
听着 这话我不会公开说的(录音)
Look, I would never say this on the record.
当然啦 接下来的话都不会录音的
Of course. This is all off the record.
这节目需要你 我也需要你
The show needs you, and I need you.
比起生孩子 我跟愿意继续做节目
I'd rather do the show than have a baby.
但你不懂 - 噢 我懂
But you don't understand. - Oh, I do understand.
比如(看看)人家Roman Polanski(导演) - 谢了 不看
Look at Roman Polanski.- No, thank you.
或者Elia Kazan
Or Elia Kazan.
他向政♥府♥告密说自己的朋友是共♥产♥党
He told the government his friends were communists,
结果在奥斯卡上受到群众起立鼓掌
then got a standing ovation at the oscars.
太颠了
That's crazy.
一个男人叫"Elia" 这明明是长颈鹿的名字
A man named "Elia." That's a giraffe's name.
其实转念一想 唯一不用赚取好名声的名人只有杀人犯
You know, when you think about it, the only celebrities who completely undo their goodwill are the murderers.
John Wilkes Booth, Phil Spector, OJ Simpson
John wilkes booth, Phil spector, OJ Simpson,
他今天还给我发短♥信♥来着
who texted me earlier today.
开枪杀人是吧?
Shoot someone, huh?
算了 这按我们的标准来说也太疯狂了
Nah. That's crazy, even for us.
估计得来次瓦斯超级大泄露 你才会觉得那是个好主意
I guess it would take a pretty big gas leak to make you think that was a good idea.
各位! 100集啦 100小时的爆笑喜剧
All right! 100th episode, 100 hours of comedy.
请减掉广♥告♥时间 - 20小时的爆笑喜剧啊
Minus the commercials. - 20 hours of comedy.
嘿 小呆呆 - 靠
Hey, dummy. - Damn it.
听着 Liz 如果我们俩要继续交往下去
Look, Liz,if this is gonna work out between you and me,
你得知道我养的狼蛛都在我脸上睡觉的
you should know my tarantula sleeps on my face.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我节目就快被砍了 我再也不想和Jack Donaghy说话了
My show is getting cancelled, I'm never speaking to Jack Donaghy again,
结果今天最背的是你居然跑出来了
and the worst thing that happened to me today is that you showed up.
噢 因为你打给我哒
Ah, 'cause you called me.
因为我吸瓦斯吸high了
When I was high on gas.
你怎么不懂呢?
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表