Smooth move, Ferguson.
我看懂笑点了! 太搞笑了!
I get it now! That was so funny!
大家快笑
Everyone laugh.
快笑 你们这些混♥蛋♥!
Now, you sons of bitches!
Tracy 有人说你认识金♥正♥日♥
Tracy, it's come to my attention that you know Kim Jong-Il.
而显然 我也很担心我老婆
And obviously, I'm concerned about my wife,
我想了解点内♥幕♥
and I want to know what she's going through.
你知无不言
Please, hold nothing back.
好吧 但你听了不会高兴的
Okay, but you might not like what I have to tell you.
金♥正♥日♥特写镜头用太多了
Kim Jong-Il sometimes shoots in a close-up too much.
要用广角镜才有喜感
Comedy lives in a wide shot.
还有 棘手的是
And also... This is gonna be rough...
他的表演说明往往写得很模糊
His acting notes are often vague.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
这是啥? 额滴神!
What is this? My god!
他们让她说话 - 过去三周
They're letting her speak.- For the past three weeks,
我有幸参加了一个 政♥治♥再教育训练课程
I have been honored to partake in a political re-education regimen.
西方谎言散播者的道歉
之前作为美国人我表现傲慢 因此多次主动申请被鞭笞
I have voluntarily taken several floggings for being an arrogant American...
没事 她坚强得很
That's okay. She's tough.
我俩玩角色扮演 海盗主题是常有的事
We do a lot of pirate-themed sexual role playing.
我当鹦鹉
I'm a parrot.
同时 我每日工作8小时 粉碎混凝土块
Also, I spend eight hours a day breaking concrete blocks
以此学习成为一名听话的工人
to learn to be an obedient worker...
米问题 她会花一小时1千块的钱 和教练一起
No problem. She pays $1,000 an hour to do that with a trainer.
我已经得出结论 资本主义可能存在缺陷
And I have concluded that capitalism may be flawed.
我滴个亲娘!
My god!
这帮畜生对她做了什么?
What are those monsters doing to her?
赖斯博士
Dr. Rice?
哟 这是小猫从哪儿叼来的零碎儿?
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
嗨 Condi 气色八错嘛
Hello, Condi. You're looking well.
知道么 非军区我去过了 人家那里标志非常明确
You know, I've been to the dmz.They have signs.
你老婆不识字嘛?
Can your wife not read?
好了 大家都是成年人 - 那她到底哪儿比我好?
Okay, we're all adults here. - So what is it?
她比我幽默?
Is she funnier than I am?
她肯定不比我年轻 是吧?
She's certainly not younger, is she?
Condi 别这样 - 就这样 必须的!
Condi, we are not doing this.- Oh, we are doing this!
发短♥信♥来分手 我错了
I'm sorry that I broke up with you by text.
跟Karl Rove出去喝酒
I'm sorry I went drinking with Karl rove...
还赶在情人节 我错了
On Valentine's day.I'm sorry
说你最爱的电影是烂片 我错了
that I said your favorite movie was lame.
"火星入侵"是王道!
Mars attacks! Is awesome!
还有 承认吧 我的钢琴弹得 比你的长笛吹得强得多
Now admit that I'm better at the piano than you are at the flute.
没门
Never.
有本事吹这个 衰仔
Follow this, you Turkey.
好吧 该死
All right, damn it.
你比我强
You are better.
我给你想想办法 Jack
I'll see what I can do, Jack.
在气氛变诡异之前 你走吧
Now get out of here before this gets weird.
你才是逊的那个
You're the Turkey.
知道吗 袋袋先生? 姐今天绝对愉快!
Know what, Mr. Bag?I will have a nice day!
姐会把你挂在厨房♥ 还往里塞满其它袋子
I'm gonna hang you in my kitchen and fill you with other bags.
你会亲手结果你的家人!
You will eat your family!
嘿 这是公共财产 把锯子放下
Hey, that's city property. Put the saw down.
不行 我马上就拿到了 - 马上!
No, I almost got him. - Right now!
别以为我不会把你电晕
Don't think I won't taser you, all right?
哥有强迫症 填表格越填越高兴
I've got OCD, and I love doing paperwork.
那也值了!
Aah, it was worth it!
Avery? - Jack! 感谢上帝!
Avery?- Jack! Oh, thank god!
我之前忘了美国的国家代码 然后想起来是"1"
I forgot the U.S. country code,but then I remembered it's number one.
你怎么能打电♥话♥? - 这里没人见过Iphone
How are you calling me?- Nobody has ever seen an iPhone.
我跟他们说这是我的剃刀
I told them it was my razor.
我不得不用这个来刮腿毛 但他们还真有这个程序
I have to shave my legs with it, but they have an app for that.
哦 Avery 真抱歉 都是我的错
Oh, Avery, I'm sorry. This is all my fault.
是我让你留下的 - 不 不是任何人的错
I told you to stay.- No, this is nobody's fault.
或许该怪那个娘娘腔的杜鲁门 他本有机会拿下这个国家的
Except maybe that pansy Harry Truman for not taking down this country when he had the chance.
杜鲁门!
Truman!
我手♥机♥快没电了 这里的插座造型都很奇怪
Look, my battery's dying,and the outlets here are shaped weird.
我觉得里面应该不会有电的
And I don't think they have any electricity in them anyway.
我不想让你担心我
So I don't want you to worry about me.
他们在这儿还挺爱戴我的
They actually love me here.
我甚至还赢了一座朝鲜艾美奖
I already won a North Korean Emmy.
所以 如果我回不去了...
So if I don't ever make it home...
Avery 别这么说 我跟Condoleezza聊过了
Avery, don't say that. I spoke... To condoleezza.
真的吗? 那你有没有打电♥话♥给 Sally Ride和她妹妹? (美国第一位进入太空的女宇航员)
Really?Did you also call Sally ride and her sister?
别闹 Avery 我要把你整出那个地方
Come on, Avery, not now.I am going to get you out of there.
你嫁的是Jack Donaghy
You are married to Jack Donaghy, damn it,
世界不能这样对待我们!
and the world doesn't get to do this to us!
我们掌握自己的命运! 我们是统治者!
We control our fates! We are in charge!
Avery? 听得到吗?
Avery? Are you still there?
我相信电池是在我说完这番话以后 才没电的 正如我所希望的那样
I'm sure her battery died right after I finished that speech.Just like I wanted it to.
不错嘛 Ferguson!
Smooth move, Ferguson! Ha ha ha!
不错嘛 Ferguson - Jordan先生 别再说了
Smooth move, Ferguson. - Mr. Jordan,please let it go.
只是个玩笑而已 - 不仅仅是个玩笑
It's just a joke- it's not about the joke.
而是玩笑所代表的含义 你们这些粗人!
It's about what the joke represents, you monsters!
您的意思是?
What do you mean, sir?
我回来了 但是没有我你们过的也很好
I came back, and you were fine without me.
没了我你们也在笑!
You laughed without me!
这本应该是我们的独家专享时光!
And that was our special thing!
但现在不是了 你们觉得 不错嘛 Ferguson 也很搞笑!
But no, you thought smooth move, Ferguson,was so hilarious!
不是的 根本不好笑!
It wasn't. It wasn't funny!
好了 这样你开心了?
There, are you happy?
你这样说我很震惊 K 继续
You just dropped a bomb, k. Continue.
没有你 我们过的很糟糕 先生
We were miserable without you, sir.
"不错哦 Ferguson" 只是我们试图填补心中空缺
"Smooth move, Ferguson" was trying to fill a void
因为Slattery先生的政♥治♥卡♥通♥ 无法填补这种空虚
because Mr. Slattery's political cartoons weren't cutting it.
我画不出手来
I can't draw hands.
你是那个让我们大笑的人 别再离开我们了
You're the one who makes us laugh. Never go away again.
别再告诉我该做什么!
Don't ever tell me what to do!
群抱一下 我在中间!
Quad hug, me in the middle!
还有 因为书面文件搞乱了
Also, due to a paperwork mix-up,
这个月你们没有薪水可拿
you will not be getting paid this month.
我做到了 Jack 我取下了那个袋子 你说得对
I did it, Jack. I got the bag.You were right.
不管门有多窄 不管谁来做主 (不管Gay有多直 谁来惩罚下♥体♥)
No matter how much the gate is strait,or who punishes the scrolls,
我的人生我做主 (我的菊花我做主)
I am the captain of my holes, or whatever.
我们掌握一切! - 不是的 我们没有
We are in control!- No, we aren't.
是我错了
I was wrong.
Condi尝试过了 但是Avery加上自♥由♥等同于...
Condi tried, but Avery plus freedom equals...
无解
Frowny face.
很抱歉 发生什么了?
I'm sorry, what's happening?
他们永远不会放她出来了
They're never going to let her go.
Avery现在嫁给了金♥正♥日♥的儿子...
Avery is now married to Kim Jong-Il's son...
金正云 - 什么?
Kim jong-UN. - What?
不要! 我输了!
Nooo!Mortality!
不错哦 Ferguson
Smooth move, Ferguson.
把咖啡放下 (场面对话出自电影Glengarry Glen Ross)
Put that coffee down.
咖啡是给赢家喝的!
Coffee for closer only!
我从朴金之地来 执行一项怜悯救援任务
I'm here from park and Kim. I'm here on a mission of mercy.
你叫Levine? - 是的
Your name levine? - Yeah.
你自称是推销员 你个兔崽子?
You call yourself a salesman, you son of a bitch?
我没必要听你废话 - 你是没必要听 伙计
I don't have to listen to this.- No, you don't, pal.
因为一个好消息 你被解雇了!
'Cause the good news is you're fired!
哦 我现在引起你注意了吗?
Oh, have I got your attention now?
领头的都比较弱 - 领头的都比较弱?
The leads are weak. - The leads are weak?
是你比较弱! Luke 我是你父亲
You're weak! Luke, I am your father.
捉鬼敢死队! 我们出发 黑人搭档
Ghostbusters! Let's go, black partner.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表