Which one was Jack talking about?
我当初在下面的时候 我们总是 在按♥摩♥泳池里给彼此按♥摩♥
When we were on the DL, we spent most of our time in the whirlpool getting rubbed down.
你能左右开弓吗 - 能啊 左右开弓
You were a switch-hitter?- Switch-hitter.
攻受兼备 看他们需要什么了
Pitcher. Catcher. Whatever the boys needed.
Jack Tracy的同志老板
我觉得我表达得很清楚了
I think I made my point.
我把扔掉的酒都喝了
I drank all the throwing wine
我还有话跟Portia讲
and I have something to say to Portia.
我知道你说我些什么
I know what you said about me.
很好 那是关心你
Good. Because I'm concerned about you.
虽然跟你不熟 也看得出你是个酒鬼
Even though we just met, I can tell you're an alcoholic.
得了Portia 我也想反抗
Come on, Portia. I want to fight.
我已经跟自己斗争过了 你需要帮助
I have battled my own demons and you need help.
我才不要人帮呢
No. I don't need any help.
我否认我有病
I am in denial about my disease.
谁也别想让我改变想法
And I don't know what would change that.
酗酒演员头脑风暴
Drunk actor brainstorm.
我要让Pete给我办个干涉会
I'm going to make Pete host an intervention for me.
全部都围绕Jenna展开 又是演戏又是哭
It'll be all about Jenna. Drama. Crying.
救赎之美 来首歌♥儿也不错
The beauty of redemption. Perhaps a song.
再爽不过鸟
This is the best day of my life.
等一下 你要我穿成这样演出?
I'm sorry.You want me to perform in this?
是啊 你是 "宝贝宝贝"里的 Amy Grant
Yeah. You're Amy Grant from the "baby baby" video.
嘉年华上得万千宠爱 - 又是白人在鬼扯
The one where the man likes her at the carnival.- That's some white nonsense.
可惜Tracy没能在这儿帮腔 要不 肯定会说"给我去死 Liz Lemon"
Too bad Tracy's not here to take your side. He'd be, like, "damn you, Liz Lemon."
我们谈过了 Elizabeth - 好吧
We discussed this, Elizabeth.- Yes.
对了 我给你的候补舞者试镜了
Uh, anyway, I've got the auditions for your backup dancers.
好得很 找个能跳上15秒的来
Good. 'Cause I'm looking for dancers who can dance for 15 seconds
我的歌♥儿就那么长
'cause that's how long my song is.
神马? 这是我的婚礼录像
What? That's my wedding video.
哦 不 我把碟片搞混了
Oh, no. I must've mixed up the DVD discs.
反正也得看 瞧瞧反应如何
Agh! Well, we'll just have to watch it anyway and see what feelings arise.
Angie 开始吧! - 你戴手铐啦 Tracy?
Angie, just start! - Are you wearing handcuffs, Tracy?
让我盆友Cheese跟咱一起蜜月去吧? - 神马?
Can my friend cheese come with us on our honeymoon? - What?
我错鸟 这个不该看的
Okay, I should've watched that first.
看到了吧 这男人有多难缠? - 的确 他是有缺点
Do you see how exhausting that man can be?- Yes. He has his flaws.
但我知道 你们彼此相爱
But I know you two love each other.
而且他走了 我们的关系从没这么和谐
Yeah. And with him gone, our relationship has never been better.
他在非洲想待多久 就呆多久
So he can stay in Africa for as long as he wants.
现在是姐的"独♥立♥时间"
I'm on Angie time now.
Frank 和Lynn的故事让我深受感动
Frank and Lynn's story really moved me.
所以让他俩在我的 脱衣有氧工作室重聚
So I let them have their reunion date at the stripaerobics studio
就是用那个打我一枪的条子 赔的钱买♥♥来那个
I bought with the money I got after that cop shot me.
还怀念号♥子里的啥?
What else did you miss in prison?
他们不断重拍"绿巨人" 越拍越差
Oh, they kept remaking the hulk and it kept getting worse.
除了漫画电影 咱还能八能聊点别的?
Could we talk about something other than comic book movies?
可以啊
Sure. Yeah, uh...
离开的这段时间 我一直在想你
I thought about you a lot while I was away.
我还依稀记得
And I still remember the...
我们坠入爱河的那一刻
the moment when we fell in love.
你在监督全班做脊柱侧弯测试
You were administering a scoliosis test to the class
在我的脊柱流连
and you lingered on my spine.
Frank 干嘛带我来这?
Frank, why did you bring me here?
还有 那女的是谁? - 一个盆友 你们继续
And who's that woman? - A friend. Continue.
真抱歉 但我没法儿带你去我那儿
I'm sorry, but I couldn't bring you to my place.
我老妈还在那儿 还想着让你赶快下地狱呢
My mom's there and she still wants you to rot in hell.
你跟你妈住? - 对啊 要不谁叫我起床啊?
You live with your mother? - Yeah. Otherwise who would wake me up for work?
怎么了? - Frank
What's wrong? - Oh, Frank.
我当初爱上的 是我见过
The boy I fell in love with was the most amazing eighth-grader
最棒的8年级学生
that I've ever met.
我等不及见到他长大的样子
And I couldn't wait to meet the man that that boy became,
可你根本没长大
but you haven't grown.
依然是满嘴超能英雄和电玩
You're still talking about superheroes and video games
还有为什么Seth Logan没演成 神马绿东西
and why Seth Logan shouldn't have played the green something.
大黄蜂 对的 人家叫Rogen
Hornet. Yeah. And it's Rogen.
就跟你困住了似地 - 我也奇怪了 怎么困的呢
It's like you're stuck. - Oh. I wonder why I'm stuck.
我14那会儿出了什么事儿 怎么就再也长不大了?
What could've happened to me when I was 14 to make me never want to grow up?
这才是心里话吧 Frank 这你不能怪我
Inside voice, Frank. And I refuse to take the blame for that.
为了你我失去了一切 - 没办法 我就这样
I lost everything to be with you. - Well, this is who I am.
要是你觉得不爽 那还在一块干嘛?
If you don't like it then what's the point?
请问您我可以走了咩?
Now may I be dismissed?
我以为见面是要谈谈你那部
I thought this was a meeting to discuss your spinoff
讲给富家狗牵红线的衍生剧的事
where you do matchmaking for wealthy dogs.
人家胡说的
I lied.
D'Fwan觉得你没能 对真实的自我坦诚相见
D'Fwan thinks that maybe you're not being true to your you.
我明白在谎言中生活的痛苦
I know what it's like to live a lie.
我参过军
I used to be in the military.
又不公平地被踢出来 周围这帮爷们儿让我抓狂 个个我都想上
But I was unfairly thrown out because I went berserk around all those dudes and tried to bang everybody.
我发现昨天自己讲的一些话
It has come to my attention that some of what I said yesterday
可能被曲解了
may have been misconstrued.
"通吃"在足球术语中指攻防皆可
"Going both ways" in football means playing offense and defense.
普林斯顿的打气歌♥一点都不基
And there is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song.
♪ 噢 普林斯顿的男人们已经作好了 背部的准备♪
♪ Oh, the merry men of Princeton are charging up the rear ♪
♪ 控制住球(也有那里的球的意思)...♪ 好吧 现在我听出来了
♪ holding all the balls... ♪ Okay, I hear it now.
不管怎么样 我不基也不笨拙
Regardless, I'm not gay or clumsy.
所以你这个小节目没什么可以羞辱我的
So your little show has nothing with which to embarrass me.
是那椅子的声音
That was the chair.
来 我来演示给你看
Here. I'll show you.
那真的是椅子的声音
It was the chair.
怎么回事? - Jenna 这里的每个人都很爱你
What is this? - Jenna, everyone here loves you very much.
但因为你酗酒 我们感觉 你可能要离开我们了
But because of your drinking, we feel like we're losing you.
这是治疗办法吗? - 我们都觉得你的问题已经太严重了
Is this an intervention?- We all agree it's gone too far.
Kenneth 那个是Richard Esposito
Kenneth. Richard Esposito.
你的两个灵媒 - 等等 你还有一个灵媒?
Your two psychics. - Wait. You're seeing another psychic?
其实 我知道的 - 不!
I mean, I knew that. - No!
我是不会同意的! 我要离开!
I am not doing this! I'm leaving!
读你们的信吧
Read your letters.
Jenna 每个人都把想对你 说的话写在了信里
Jenna, everyone has written you letters that they'd like to share.
"Maroney小姐 你的酗酒习惯对我 有以下负面的影响 "
"Miss Maroney, your addiction has negatively affected me in the following ways.
"第一 我很担心我会忘记要完成这封信的 下半段"
"Number one, I was so worried, I forgot to write the rest of this letter."
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是说...
I mean...
Webster 我们要聊聊 你的检查没过
Webster, we need to talk. Your check didn't clear.
等等 那是我的电脑吗? - 不是 我只是...
'Scuse me. Is that my computer?- No, I was just...
不行 纸风车 现在不行
No, pinwheel. Not now.
你在看用我的电邮吗? 你在给我老公发电邮吗? - 我可以解释的
Are you on my email? Are you emailing my husband?- I can explain.
我正在睡觉然后我以为这电脑是我的
I'm asleep right now and I think that that's my computer.
我在哪里啊?
Gah. Huh? Whuh? Where am I?
"Tracy 作为你的妻子 我现在命令你马上回来"
"Tracy, as your wife, I'm ordering you to come home."
我知道这看上去很不妙 - "孩子们需要你"
I know this looks bad. - "The kids need you.
"你要怎样爱爱都行" - 你不用再读下去了
And I want to give you all the sex things you like." - You don't have to read any more.
"比如 从以前在床上上下动 我们可以在床上穿越"
"For instance, doing it across the bed instead of up and down."
在电影里看到的 - 回家吧
Saw that in a movie. - "Come home now."
"当然了 Angie " 当然? - 这还没改过呢
"Sho 'nuff, Angie." Sho 'nuff? - It's a first draft.
你是想把Tracy骗回来吗?
Are you trying to trick Tracy into coming home?
你之前是想用我结婚录像把我也骗了吗?
Were you trying to trick me with my wedding video?
听着 你不是老大 我才是
Listen, you're not in charge. I am.
管好你自己的事就好了 - 恩 好 其实Tracy是我的...
Mind your own business. - Yeah, well, Tracy is my... ow.
还没完呢
There's more where this came from.
我 根据合约里写的 还要再拔8次贱♥人♥们的假发
I'm contractually obligated to pull out some bitch's weave eight more times this season.
这不是假的
It's not a weave. Gah.
♪ 那是救赎的精彩 ♪
♪ It's the beauty of redemption ♪
Jenna 你接受今天我们给你的帮助吗?
Jenna, will you accept the help we're offering you today?
当然
Of course.
今天是我剩余人生的第一天
Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
Jenna 这是Charles 他的车在外面等着呢
Jenna, this is Charles. He has his Van waiting outside.
太好了
How nice.
他会带你去机场 然后跟你一起飞去
He's gonna take you to the airport and then fly with you
在明尼苏达的代替治疗中心
to the alternatives treatment center in Minnesota.
当然 因为干涉应该在那里结束
Well, of course, 'cause that's how interventions end.
我现在不能退缩 要不然他们就不能用这段了
And I can't back out now otherwise they can't use any of this.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表