比我所了解的更需要
More than I ever knew.
很好 我会告诉人力资源部的
Very well. I'll let H.R. know.
不 先生 如果我要回来
No, sir. If I'm going to return,
必须通过恰当的途径
it must be through the proper channels.
我要重新申请NBC助理项目职位
I'm going to reapply to the NBC page program,
遵循入职的标准程序
following standard procedures for acceptance.
你怎样做都可以 Kenneth
You do whatever you want to, Kenneth.
我不会让您失望的 先生
I won't let you down, sir.
我真的无所谓
I really don't care.
您隐藏真实感受的能力也是您的伟大实力之一啊
Your ability to hide your true feelings is part of your great strength.
你准备好了吗 Jackie D?
You ready for this, Jackie D?
就今天来说 是的 我录制了所有的录像带
As of today, yes. I made all my videotapes.
解释一下
Explain.
我不会一直都在 Tracy
I'm not gonna be around forever, Tracy,
所以我就录制了
so I recorded advice for every scenario
针对所有我儿子可能碰上的状况的建议
my son could face.
Jackie D 你是想让上帝发笑吧?
Jackie D, you want to make god laugh?
那就去想个计划...
Make a plan...
或者给他读一本Dave Barry(幽默作家)的书
Or read him a Dave Barry book.
你担心自己的老去 Jack?
You're worrying about being old, Jack?
即使你能永生
You could live forever,
但是你还是无法预测生活中遇到的情况
but you still can't predict what happens in life.
等一下
Wait a minute.
婴儿不再这里面
There's no baby in here.
我的神哪!
Good god!
她在婴儿床里呢
Oh, she's in the crib.
真好
Good.
Avery 我正和Tracy在一起
Avery, I'm with Tracy.
我们的孩子丫的是个女孩! - 什么?
We're having a damn girl! - What?
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥混♥蛋♥看错了超声波图
That Russian skank read the ultrasound wrong.
我真的很担心她的
Oh! I'm just so worried
空间推理能力和上身力量
about her spatial reasoning and upper-body strength.
Jack 说点什么让我平静下来
Jack, talk me down.
我要有个女儿了!
I'm having a girl!
我讨厌对你说"我早就说了..."
I hate to say I told you so...
那么 欢迎来到迈阿密
So welcome to Miami.
我得重新录带子了
I've gotta make new tapes.
我的女儿...
My daughter...
我是John Francis Donaghy
I am John Francis Donaghy.
我是你的父亲
I am your father.
如果你有你母亲那样的金发和自尊心
If you have the blondness and self-esteem of your mother,
你什么建议都不需要
you will need no advice.
你的生活会很轻松
Life will be easy for you.
否则 我想向你介绍...
Otherwise, I'd like to introduce you to...
Elizabeth Lemon
Elizabeth Lemon.
下午好 我们开始吧
Good afternoon. Let's jump in.
每个人脸上都有汗毛
Every human has hair on his or her face.
有些人会多些
Some of us just have more.
我觉得偶尔花点钱刮一刮还是不错的
I think it's nice to occasionally splurge on a straight-razor shave.
如果你快没什么干净衣服的话
If you're running low on laundry,
泳衣可以用作很不错的内衣
a bathing suit makes perfectly acceptable underwear.
花手帕是很有意思 很性感的时髦玩意
Bandanas are a fun, sexy fashion accessory.
到此结束了 - 让我说完理由嘛
This is over. - Let me give my reasons.
三明治里一定要加点炸薯条!
Put potato chips on a sandwich!
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表