看看这些男人们!
Look at all these dudes!
我就说我闻到香肠味了嘛
I knew I smelled sausage.
有戏! - Abby? 我是Liz
Yes!- Abby? I'm Liz.
Liz! 谢谢你!
Liz! Thank you! Oh!
我们的咪♥咪♥刚刚碰到了
Our nips just touched.
我的好坚挺啊
Mine are so hard.
显然我的尺寸不对
Mine are different sizes.
Abby 这是其他的编剧们
Abby, these are the writers.
噢 那小Abby要坐哪里呢?
Oh, where's little Abby gonna sit?
坐在你们谁的大腿上吧
Guess I'll have to sit on somebody's lap.
你可以坐这里
You could sit there.
石头... - 上帝 保佑我吧
Eenie... - Please god.
剪刀... - 来老娘这里
Meenie... - Come to mommy.
布... - 选我吧 选我吧
Minie... - Me. Pick me.
开!
Moe!
赐予我力量吧 Oprah
Give me strength, oh, Oprah.
我刚开始在这里工作时
When I first started working here,
一个8岁的叫Shirley Temple的姑娘 教会了我卷烟
an eight-year-old Shirley temple taught me how to roll a cigarette.
Lemon 是谁先想到用小拇指 做手势是为了穷♥人♥
Lemon, who thinks gesturing with one's thumbs is for poor people
又是谁即将变成Kabletown的下一个CEO?
and is going to be the next CEO of Kabletown?
就是在下 - 这么快? 你对她做了什么?
This guy.- Already? What did you do to her?
什么也没有 她想做海洋生物学家
Nothing. She wants to be a marine biologist.
Kaylie正中我下怀
Kaylie is playing right into my hands.
我对于探险也有着年轻人般的痴迷
I also had a youthful fascination with exploration
我知道一个14岁的书呆子想做的事
and I know exactly what any 14-year-old science geek wants to do.
在Linda Ronstadt的海报上练习画画 然后去见偶像
Practice frottage on a poster of Linda Ronstadt and meet your idol.
就像我见到Jacques Cousteau一样
Like when I met Jacques cousteau.
我永远不会忘记他对我说的话
I will never forget what he said to me.
哦 我还真忘了 好久了
Oh, I did forget.It was so long ago.
我小时候倒是见到了 那个"牛肉在哪里"广♥告♥里的女人
When I was a kid, I got to meet the "where's the beef" lady.
凭我的人际关系 我可以让Kaylie梦想成真
With my connections, I can make Kaylie's dreams come true.
在Bob Ballard完成对她的引诱后
I should dig up my old shell collection and give it to her.
我该把我的贝壳藏品都挖出来给她 这样效果就是两面夹击了
Complete the seduction after Bob Ballard and I double-team her.
选个好词 Jack - 收回
Word choice, Jack. - Withdrawn.
Lemon 那女的是你新请来的吗?
Lemon, is that the new woman you hired?
这里很冷吗?
Is it cold in here
还是因为我没穿内♥裤♥
or is it just that I'm not wearing any underwear?
她该警惕这里其他人
She should be careful around the crew.
在纽约聘用性骚扰者能享受减税
New York gives us a tax break for employing sex offenders.
可这不是个好办法
It's a terrible program.
不知道啊 弄脏了吗 谁也不知道呢
What's that?Oh, I don't know. Is it a stain?Nobody knows.
什么情况
What is that?
那是客座编剧 Abby Flynn
Ow. That is Abby Flynn.She's a guest writer.
风♥骚♥娘们 还讲娃娃音?
She's being hot and doing baby talk?
那可是我发明的
I invented that.
98年的夏天 姐开启了新篇章
Summer of '98, I took it to a whole new level.
一山不容二虎 Liz
There can't be two of us, Liz.
必须消灭她
She must be destroyed.
我是怎么到这儿的
Uh-huh. I don't know how I got here.
不 Jenna 问题就在这儿
No, Jenna. That is exactly the problem.
男人把女人当萝莉养 女人却互相残杀
Men infantilize women and women tear each other down.
没错 我先制♥造♥舆♥论♥打击
Exactly. I'll start by spreading a destructive rumor about her
就像我以前对付Jamie Lee Curtis那样
like the famous one I made up about Jamie Lee Curtis.
说她有两个屁♥股♥
That she has two butts.
你和我目标一致 但不能毁灭她
Look, you and I actually want the same thing, but we're not gonna destroy Abby.
杀杀她的威风吧 - 对 就像你对狗那样
We're gonna fix her. - Yes, like you fix a dog.
阉了她
We'll sterilize her.
不 我要告诉她不必如此
No, I'm gonna show Abby that she doesn't need to act like this.
你好 我是Jack 幸会
Hi. I'm Jack. It's nice to meet you.
你好 我叫Abby
Hi. I'm Abby. Hi.
随你便啦 - 怎么样 Kaylie
Ugh. Whatever. - So what do you think, Kaylie?
这辈子研究海洋学不错的
Oceanography's a pretty cool life.
真不敢相信 我竟和Robert Ballard博士交谈
I can't believe I'm talking to Dr. Robert Ballard.
不对 "Bob"是"Bobert"的简称
You're not. "Bob" is short for "Bobert."
天哪 琵琶鱼
Oh, my gosh. An anglerfish.
大西洋鮟鱇
Lophius pisca torius.
我小时候最喜欢了 你看那牙
That was my favorite fish as a boy.Look at those teeth.
这是雌性的
You know that's a female.
雄鱼小多了 算是寄生于雌性
The male is much smaller and is basically a parasite that lives on her.
直到交♥配♥完后死去
Until mating, of course. Then the male dies.
对 科学术语就是"婚姻"
Yes, the scientific term for that is "marriage."
别告诉Gina
Don't tell Gina I said that.
海洋学真是前沿 Kaylie.
The ocean really is the final frontier, Kaylie.
我们不断发现新事物
And we keep finding new things.
呼吸氢化硫的巨型管虫
Giant tube worms that breathe hydrogen sulfide.
北极水母
Arctic jellyfish. Oh!
科学家相信海带中的化学物质能治疗 冰激凌带来的头痛
And a chemical in kelp that scientists think might one day cure ice cream headaches.
奥秘万千
There's so much left to discover.
等你发现
And you could be the one to do it.
我挺羡慕你的
I kind of envy you.
年轻人是海洋学的未来 Kaylie
Youngsters are the future of ocean exploration, Kaylie.
无论我给海神多少金子 都不能永生
I mean, I'm not gonna live forever, no matter how much gold I give Poseidon.
所以我封你为先行者学徒
That's why I'm making you a student argonaut.
难以置信!
I can't believe this is happening!
你会说海豚语了 真棒
You already speak dolphin. Excellent.
有年龄限制吗
Is there an age cutoff for the student argonauts?
你也假假地给我个嘛
What if you gave me a sticker as a joke?
Donaghy先生 看来你热爱海洋
You know, Mr. Donaghy, it... It seems you really love this stuff.
也许你该当深海探险家
Maybe you should have been a deep-sea explorer.
不 Kaylie 那是小孩的幻想 我是成年人
Oh, no, Kaylie. That was a boyhood fantasy.I'm an adult now.
过了幻想的年龄了
I don't have fantasies anymore.
Kaylie 这边走
Kaylie, this way.
就在那儿
There she is, men.
难捉摸的北露脊鲸
The elusive northern right whale.
♪ oh blow the wind westerly let the wind blow ♪
♪ Oh blow the wind westerly ♪ let the wind blow ♪
♪ oh derry hi derry hey derry ho ♪
♪ oh derry hi derry ♪ hey derry ho ♪
Jack - 怎么了 水手?
Jack? Jack?- Yes, sailor? What is it?
我们要走了
We're moving on.
Liz!
Hey, Liz!
Abby 谢谢你来见我
Abby, thanks for meeting me here.
这地方对我很特别
This place is very special to me.
你在这里破的处?
Is this where you got your v-card punched?
不是 这里像是小丑学会的化妆间吗?
What? No. Does this look like the makeup room of a clown academy?
你知道 这是Eleanor Roosevelt的雕像
No, this is a statue... And I know you know this... Of Eleanor Roosevelt.
她是第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 妇女权利的捍卫者
First lady to the world,champion of the rights of women,
她还出现在我高中饭盒盖上
and the lid on my high school lunch box.
我知道活着不容易
Look, I know it can be hard.
社会迫使我们伪装
Society puts a lot of pressure on us to act a certain way.
但"TGS"摄制组很安全 你可以不用学性感萝莉腔
But "TGS" is a safe place, so you can drop the sexy baby act
放下小辫子 - 可我喜欢小辫子
and lose the pigtails... - but I like my pigtails.
叔叔说这样很性感
My uncle says they're sexy.
别再用娃娃音说黄段子了!
Enough with the gross jokes. And that voice!
用你的真实嗓音 - 这就是真的
I want you to talk in your real voice.- This is my real voice.
性感尤物也不是装的
And the whole sexy baby thing isn't an act.
天生丽质嘛
I'm a very sexy baby.
不知不觉就招男人爱了
I can't help it if men are attracted to me.
那个流浪汉 他喜欢我
Like that homeless guy. He likes what he sees.
有可能是我呢 - 不是! 是她!
Okay. That could be for me. - It's not! It's for her!
Abby 我想帮你 - 真的?
Abby, I'm trying to help you. - Really?
那你为何只看外表和说话方式
By judging me on my appearance and the way I talk?
我利用性感
And what's the difference between me
和你带眼镜装高智商有区别没?
using my sexuality and you using those glasses to look smart?
姐智商本来就高 德语都能说
I am smart.I placed out of freshman German.
那Lutz装出性感英国腔 想把我骗上♥床♥是怎么一回事?
Or Lutz using that sexy English accent to get me in the sack?
不! 不是吧! Lutz? 还能有这种事?
No! You didn't! Lutz?Is that even possible?
我还亲眼看过他尿失禁了哒
I mean, I was there when he belvedered.
神啊 Abby 你对男人也太饥渴了吧
God, Abby, you can't be that desperate for male attention.
你知道吗 Liz? 我没必要向你解释这些
You know what, Liz?I don't have to explain myself to you.
我的生活关你屁事
My life is none of your business.
但你的所作所为代表了我的节目
Except it is because you represent my show
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表