等等 Jack
Hold on, Jack.
没有人要离开
No one's quitting.
我很佩服你告诉我一切
I'm impressed you told me that.
你名声在外 Jack 犀利无比
You have a reputation, Jack, as a shark.
但在Kabletown 我们不需要像鲨鱼那样
Kabletown, we're not sharks.
我们风格更像是...
We're more like...
也不知道最温和的鱼是什么 我可不是科学怪咖
Whatever the friendliest fish is.I'm not a science guy.
重要的一点是 我不知道你会怎么调整
The point is, I wasn't sure how you were gonna fit in,
但你这样做无疑告诉我 我们会相处得很好
but you doing something like this tells me we're gonna be just fine.
那就好
Very well. Good.
Jack应该奖励你点啥 小子
And Jack should give you something for that idea, son.
谢天谢地 谢了你这句话了 提要求吧
Finally. Thank you.Quid pro quo.
但我什么都不要啊
But I don't want anything.
不要? 那来个拥抱咋样?
No? How about a hug?
你在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
头...不抱到十秒可不算一个拥抱哦
Heh... - Sir...It doesn't count as a hug unless it goes on for ten seconds.
这点你说对了 小子
You got that right, son.
一条...大河...
One... mississippi...
你们抱的好有爱
That's some good hugging.
我很激动加入到播报晚间新闻的行列中
And as excited as I am to be joining the team on nightly news,
我会怀念有线台的好朋友们
I will miss my dear friends here on basic cable.
不过 Carmen 你也有了新任务 对吧?
But, Carmen, you have an exciting new assignment, right?
我会去报道飓风...
Yes. I will be covering hurricanes...
谢了 Lemon 我欠你一个人情
Thank you, Lemon. I owe you.
如果你想补偿我
If you want to make it up to me,
我倒是在一家药店看上了个浴室靠枕
I have my eye on a toilet pillow from a certain medical supply store.
Avery和我想给孩子中名起做Elizabeth 和你的一样
Avery and I want the baby's middle name to be Elizabeth, after you.
Jack 这名字太衰了
Oh, Jack, that's so gayballs.
Liz 我们能为你提供服务嘛?
Hey, Liz. Can we get you anything?
你需不需要涂抹会阴的药膏?
Do you need some liniment rubbed on your perineum?
不了 伙计们 我没怀孕
No, guys, I'm not really pregnant.
我只是试图在帮Jack
I was just pretending to help Jack.
为什么要试着帮呢?
Why would you pretend to help Jack?
实际做出来啊
Help him for real.
花费的功夫不一样嘛
It takes the same amount of time.
不 Tracy 她骗了我们
No, Tracy, she lied to us.
还指使我们表现得正常一点
And she ordered us around like we were a couple of normals.
你会受到惩罚的
You will be punished.
我能拿回我的双截棍了吗?
Can I have my nunchucks back?
我们扯平吧
Or we could call it even.
天啊!
Good god!
我已经受到惩罚了 这些你们留着吧
I have been punished. These are yours to keep.
神马?
What?
这个黑仔是谁? - 一个骑单车送快递的
Who's the black guy?- A bicycle messenger.
你连裤子都脱了
You took your pants off.
如果有个频道只提供派对的喧嚣声怎么样?
What if there was a channel that's just the sounds of people having a party
这样在打给父母时就能派上用处了
so you could put it on when you call your parents?
你知道对我来说 电视节目是什么吗?
You know what my TV is?
看夕阳西下
A sunset.
遥控器上来装个按钮如何?
How about a button you push on your remote,
你可以随意买♥♥在电视上看中的任何东西
and you can buy anything you see on TV?
就像你在看欲望都市 突然想吃Mr.Big手里的意大利面了
Like if you're watching sex and the city, and you just have to have Mr. Big's spaghetti.
我们在电视上实况处决一个人吧
What if we executed someone live on TV?
然后我撕下面具
And then I pull off my mask,
我也是个蜥蜴人哦
and I'm a lizard person too.
屏幕黑了 一集结束了
Blackout. End of episode.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表