Really, does mom know you're having problems? 'Cause she thinks you're at the doctor.
我和你妈不像原来那样谈笑风生了
Your mother and I don't laugh like we used to.
我也不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
我的挚友哪去了?
Where has my best friend gone?
你在说什么啊?
Ugh! What are you talking about?
你只是假装出现了严重的问题
You're just pretending like there's some big problem
然后你就可以来这 勾搭小妞?
so you can come up here and, what, try to pick up women?
你以为把眼镜摘下来 别人就看不出来你已经80了?
You think they won't notice that you're 80 because you took your glasses off?
你怎么能这么跟我说话 闺女
I will not be spoken to this way, young lady.
告诉你 你和我妈分开的这段时间里 你这所谓男人的"小插曲"
You know what, you're not staying here during your little time-out.
不能在我这里谱写
Your "gentleman's intermission."
去宾馆吧 要么最好就回家找我妈去
Go to a hotel.Or better yet, go home to mom.
好吧 我不需要你
Fine. I don't need you.
我去见我的老战友Gary
I'm meeting up with my old army buddy Gary.
今晚我们做俯卧撑
Tonight, we're doing a push-up,
明天我们要去一个叫 "风流单身汉"的酒吧
and tomorrow, we're going to a bar called "swingles."
Gary的老婆几天前刚死了
Gary's wife just died a couple of days ago,
医院的床位还没退 我可以睡那里!
and he hasn't returned the hospital bed yet,so I can sleep there!
门在哪? - 不告诉你!
Now, where's the door?- I'm not telling!
还很远 所以说你还是需要眼镜
Cold. So why you need your glasses.
更远了...
Colder. It's...
喂?
Hello?
对不起 我拨错号♥码了
真有意思
来电显示是Liz Lemon
嗨 姐们! - 你想干什么 Liz?
Hey, girl!- What do you want, Liz?
听着 我知道我不该打这个电♥话♥ 可是我爸爸过来了
Look, I know I shouldn't be calling,but my dad is in town,
说是要和我妈分开一段时间 他说这叫男人的"小插曲"
taking a break from being married.It's a gentleman's intermission.
你要和老板聊这种事?
And you want to talk about this with your boss?
你既然这样说 还用这种讽刺的口气
Well, when you put it like that...With the mean voice and all...
晚安 Liz
good night, Liz.
怎么了 Tray?
What's wrong, tray?
你为什么坐在忧郁聚光灯下?
Why are you sitting in your sadness spotlight?
我看了NBC新闻里我的讣告 Jackie D 我整个就是一傻子
I seen my NBC news obituary, Jackie D.I look like a fool in it.
其实你也不必惊讶
Well, certainly you can't be surprised
外面有很多关于你的负面信息 你谷歌♥过你自己吗?
that there's a lot of negative stuff about you out there.Don't you ever Google yourself?
当然 我一直谷歌♥自己
Sure, I Google myself all the time.
一般就是在Angie心情不好的时候 或是我自己一人在宾馆的时候
Like when Angie's not in the mood,or I'm alone in the hotel.
Tracy你知道谷歌♥自己的意思是 在网上搜索自己的信息吧
Uh, Tracy, you do know that googling yourself means looking yourself up on the Internet.
我还真不知道
I did not know that.
我现在才明白为什么那天Liz Lemon 没有生气
That explains why Liz Lemon was so cool the other day.
Liz Lemon 我想在你屋里谷歌♥自己 行吗? - 当然可以 Tracy
Liz Lemon, you mind if I Google myself in your office?- Sure, Tracy.
我能用你的电脑吗? - 不用电脑怎么能行?
Can I use your computer?- How else are you gonna do it?
Tracy 你面临着许多问题
Tracy, you are someone with a lot of problems,
需要有人不断加以指导 - 别忘了 我从不听人劝
who needs constant guidance.- And don't forget, I never listen.
如果你乐于接受的话 我非常擅于给人提建议
If you're open to it, I'm very good at giving advice.
比如说 你这个讣告的问题
For example, with your obit problem.
多年来 你所树立的公众形象 已经深入人心
Now, you've spent years creating a certain public image.
不过现在 你可以改变这一现状
But you can change that.
你只需要像哈尔王子那样做
You just have to do what prince hal did.
哈尔王子是谁? - 亨利四世里面的人物
Who's prince hal?- From Henry iv.
去年夏天 你在中♥央♥公园演过他
You played him in central park last summer.
我不知道台词是啥!
I don't know any of my lines!
人人都认为哈尔王子只是个醉鬼
Everyone thought prince hal was a drunken wastrel.
但当他登上王位的时候 他让自己 成为了一名睿智而又公正的君主
But when he became King,he transformed himself into a wise and just ruler.
他改变了形象 你也要这样做 Tracy
He changed the headline.That's what you have to do, Tracy.
你知道吗 Jackie D?
You know something, Jackie D.?
我刚才说的有关哈尔王子的那番话 让我茅塞顿开
That thing I said earlier about prince hal got me thinking.
我必须要改变形象
I have to change my headline.
没错 我刚刚就是这么说的
Yes, that's what I just said.
如果我能帮你的话... - 不 不用了 Jackie D
Now, if I can help you...- no, no, no, Jackie D.
我不需要你的帮助 我是Tracy Jordan
I don't need your help. I'm Tracy Jordan.
当我入睡时 世界都将停转
When I go to sleep, nothing happens in the world.
他不够谦虚
He failed the test of humility.
我不能当他的导师
I cannot be his mentor.
我是很愿意让您当我的导师的 先生
Well, I'd love for you to be my mentor, sir.
不过很遗憾 我已经有一个导师了
But unfortunately, I already have one.
别再给我打电♥话♥了!
Stop calling me!
Jack会怎么说呢?
Okay, what would Jack tell me to do?
首先 他可能会从进化论上来解释 男人都是乱来的
First, he would probably explain that evolution makes men promiscuous,
即使他们像我爸一样 已经80岁了
even when they're 80, like my pathetic dad.
你♥爸♥到底是可悲呢 还是 从某个角度上来说 是值得钦佩?
Is your dad pathetic,or is he maybe, on some level, admirable?
同为男人 或许儿子们可能更敬仰他
Maybe his sons would respect him more as a man.
他们可能就不会在保姆面前叫他光头王了
Maybe they'd stop calling him a "bald wang" in front of the babysitter.
我是说 你能想像Dick Lemon 在一个单身酒吧吗?
I mean, can you imagine dick Lemon at a singles bar?
听着我就想吐
It makes me want to barf.
那些在酒吧想泡我们的老男人真是 太无聊了
Ugh, those old men that hit on you at clubs are so lame.
无聊? 还是勇敢?
Lame? Or... or is it heroic?
为什么他们就是不知道自己看上去有多蠢?
Why can't they see how idiotic they look?
对那些人 我通常就会说 "到底谁更年轻...
With guys like that, I always just say,"who's younger...
是我 还是你女儿?"
Me or your daughter?"
这样通常他们就会吓到走了
That usually creeps them out enough that they leave.
那招对我可没用
That wouldn't work on me.
Jack 为什么Tracy有新闻讣告而我没有?
Jack.Why does Tracy have a news obit and I don't?
我从来没想过让你来体验下 Donaghy的导师计划
I never thought of you for the Donaghy mentoring experience,
但你的功能障碍表现源源不绝
but you are an unceasing onslaught of dysfunction.
Drew医生说我是不可救药
Dr. Drew called me "unfixable."
我们来好好想想
Let's think this through.
你没有讣告是因为 你没有Tracy那么多事迹
You don't have an obit because you haven't done as much as Tracy has.
他的电影卖♥♥座 唱片白金
His movies gross millions,his comedy albums go platinum,
他还有世界上唯一的长颈鹿篮球队 纽约长颈队
and he owns the world's only giraffe basketball team,the New York necks.
所以你的问题... - 我的问题?
So your problem... - My problem?
NBC新闻有问题 - 不 那是不对的
NBC news has the problem.- No, I don't think that's right.
你知道我要干嘛吗?
And you know what I'm going to do?
我要做我自己的讣告 然后让他们看看 他们犯了多大的错误
I'm gonna make my own obituary,and show them how wrong they are.
那恐怕你要靠自己了 Jenna
Then I'm afraid you're on your own, Jenna.
你没有通过智商这关
You have failed the test of intelligence.
真的吗? 你也没过!
Oh, really? Well, so are you!
你好 Lemon - 嘿 Jack
Hello, Lemon. - Hey, Jack.
商业神马的怎么样啊?
How's business things?
我今天打了几个越洋电♥话♥
I made several overseas phone calls today.
我过得很好
Well, I'm doing great.
跟那歌♥唱得 自己的事情自己做
Like the song, I am taking on my business.
呃 这好像... 好吧
Uh, no, it's, uh...Right.
没事了
Forget it.
挺起胸 Lemon
Shoulders back, Lemon.
你现在不是在欢迎人家来到 Frankenstein城♥堡♥
You're not welcoming people to castle Frankenstein.
我什么也看不清 Gary 你呢?
I can't read any of this, Gary, can you?
呃 给我们上第3样吧
Uh, give us this third thing.
你好 小姐 我叫Ricky
Hello, miss. My name is Ricky.
我是... Dorothy Michaels
I'm...Dorothy Michaels.
你那件衣服看上去一点也不蠢
And you don't look stupid in that shirt at all.
你们两位先生是干嘛的? - 我们是FBI
What do you gentlemen do?- We work for the FBI.
恩 女性身体调查员
Mm-hmm, female body inspectors.
说说看 你父亲是个牧驴人吗?
Tell me, was your father a donkey herder?
因为那屁♥股♥... - 不不!
Because that ass is... - No, no!
我爸在费城光电工作
My father worked at Philadelphia power and light.
我是你女儿 Elizabeth Lemon
It's me, your daughter. Elizabeth Lemon.
Elizabeth 你来干嘛?
Elizabeth, what are you doing?
这女的竟然搭讪自己老爸!
Ugh, this woman's trying to hit on her own father!
不 不! Swingles的各位请听我说
No, no!Good people of swingles, hear me out.
我这位年过8旬已婚的老爸 想谱写一段男人的插曲
My married, 80-year-old father is taking a gentleman's intermission.
这名字起的不错
That's a great name for what I'm doing.
你这样表现是想干什么?
Just what are you trying to accomplish with this stunt, young lady?
我想让你看到你有多恶心
I am trying to show you how disgusting you are.
不 你才恶心呢
No, you're the disgusting one.
对 这个计划可真糟糕
Yeah, that was a terrible plan.
来 Gary 我们去那个门外挂着 彩虹旗的酒吧
Come on, Gary. Let's go hit that bar with the cool rainbow flags.
一个两次电视王牌奖提名者
A two-time cable ace award nominee,
Tony Shaloub的三度床伴
and three-time Tony... Shaloub sex partner,
Jenna Maroney的美貌最让人记忆深刻
Jenna Maroney is perhaps best remembered for being beautiful.
Jenna Maroney 去世于32岁 (上一季已经40了)
Jenna Maroney, dead at 32.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表