圣诞前前夜快乐 Jack
Merry Christmas Eve Eve, Jack.
你也是 Lemon 明天你还来不?
Likewise, Lemon. Is there any chance you'll still be around tomorrow?
来啊 和我去逛火车站的Kmart百货店 然后一起看电影Tootsie不?
Sure. You want to go to the Penn station Kmart with me and then watch tootsie?
抱歉不行哈 你就干这个 不和家人团聚?
I'm sorry. That's what you're doing instead of spending Christmas Eve with your family?
这是我的新点子 "圣诞节旅行"
It's my new thing... Travel on Christmas day.
这样我就不用参加 年度Lemon家闹剧了
That way, I avoid the annual Lemon family blowup.
而且今年还会尤其可怕
And this year it's gonna be a doozy.
我姨妈Linda要把新男朋友带回家
My aunt Linda is bringing her new boyfriend,
他们年龄不符 种族不同
who is neither her age Nor her race.
而且她前夫也会来 肯定又一如既往喝得大醉
And her ex-husband will also be there with his date, alcoholism.
我打算第二天再去 搞点礼物和派
I swoop in the next day for presents and pie.
如果你就在纽约的话 过来吃晚饭吧
Well, if you're around, come by for dinner.
Colleen要从Florida过来 她见到你会很高兴的
Colleen will be up from Florida,and, um, she'd love to see you.
因为我的青春气息让她感到年轻了?
Because my youthful energy makes her feel young?
不 因为她和你有共鸣 能一起抱怨
No, because she views you as a peer she can complain with
现在的人都不♥穿♥丝♥袜♥了
about how no one wears pantyhose any longer.
对啊 还怎么掩饰静脉曲张勒?
Ah, how are we supposed to conceal our spider veins?
圣诞节还光着腿
Bare-legged at Christmas.
好啦 伙计们 拍完这个Kabletown广♥告♥
Okay, guys, this Kabletown promo is the last thing we have to do
我们就可以回家过节了
before the holiday break.
Liz Lemon 我不能拍这个广♥告♥
Liz Lemon, I cannot participate in this promo.
为啥? - 因为这不真诚
Why?- Because it's not honest.
作为演员 我的职责就是说出真♥相♥
As an actor, it is my job to tell the truth,
举着人性的镜子 卖♥♥化妆品
hold the mirror to humanity,and sell Proactiv.
我不会帮你散布谎言的 Liz Lemon
I will not spout your lies, Liz Lemon.
我也不会说 Kabletown祝你圣诞快乐
And I will not say merry Christmas from Kabletown.
自从Tracy 提名了金球奖 他就把自己当西恩潘了
Ever since Tracy got nominated for a golden globe,he thinks he's Sean Penn.
不过他们都和Wyclef Jean(饶舌歌♥手) 大战一场过倒是真的
Well, they have both had screaming fights with wyclef Jean.
那我们就不拍他了
We'll just do this without him.
圣诞快乐 Jenna 两句台词都归你了
Merry Christmas, Jenna. You can say both lines.
Kabletown与TGS全体成员祝圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas from Kabletown and all of us at TGS.
我觉得演的差不多了 (这句就是Tracy的台词...)
I think we got it.
等等 你还好吧?
Wait, are... are you okay?
"Tom Ford与Elton John 邀你参加新年同志趴" 这是啥?
"Tom Ford and Elton John invite you to new queer's Eve." What is this?
NQE是一个新年派对
NQE is the new year's party.
人们都打扮成去年的文化名流
Everyone dresses up as a cultural figure from the past year.
伏特加从大卫雕像的小♥弟♥弟♥那流出来 - 额 神啊
Also replicas of the da vid urinate vodka.- Oh, god.
我和Paul本来要 穿一套超赞的情侣装出席的
Paul and I were gonna come up with an amazing couple's costume.
但现在他都不在了 我该怎么办呢?
But now that he's gone, what's the point?
这派对对我太重要了 没了它我该怎么过啊?
This party means so much to me. I don't know what I'm gonna do without it.
让你伤心的是派对还是Paul啊? - 派对啊 Liz
The party or Paul? - The party, Liz.
好消息 我们不用拍那些广♥告♥片了
Good news. We don't have to do these promos after all.
NBC说每个节目都得做 除了我们
NBC says they want them from every show but us.
新年快乐 各位
Good year, everyone.
我为喜剧狂 第五季 第10集
我们最后送的哪张圣诞卡啊?
What Christmas card did we end up sending out?
"节日快乐 是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的口头禅"
"Happy holidays is what terrorists say."
圣诞快乐 Avery和Jack敬上
Merry Christmas, Avery and Jack.
没事 是Liz - 为啥人人都爱这么说?
Oh, it's just Liz.- Why do people always say that?
Avery怀孕的事还是秘密
Avery is keeping her pregnancy a secret at work,
所以她在NBC大楼的时候 都得抱着一个大东西
so she's been carrying around large objects whenever she's in the building.
我还在想你昨晚的节目杂回事勒
I was wondering what was up with your show last night.
尽管黄金市场疲软 今天的股市依然小幅走高
The market rallying today despite a pullback in gold stocks.
我明天想带甜点过来
Anyway, I was gonna bring dessert tomorrow.
你最近有没对啥东西反胃?
So are there any foods that are making you nauseous lately?
别说是半管奥利奥
Please don't say a half sleeve of oreos.
哦 我明天不来 我今晚回家过圣诞
Oh, I'm not gonna be there. I'm leaving tonight to spend Christmas with my family.
真的? - 所以我才都和大叔约会啊
Really?- That's why I like dating older men.
他们父母要么死了 要么老得不行了
Their parents are usually dead or senile,
去哪过节什么的都不成问题
so there's never an argument about the holidays.
你和Colleen咋不和她一起回去勒?
Why aren't you and Colleen going with her?
恩 你知道 Colleen身子太虚了
Oh, you know, uh, Colleen is frail,
而且Avery已经八个月身孕了
and Avery is in her third trimester.
你还没和Colleen讲怀孕的事 - 什么?
You haven't told Colleen about the baby yet. - What?
我最近在看超感神探 因为我遥控器丢了 频道刚好在CBS
I have been watching the mentalist a lot lately, because my TV's on CBS, and I lost my remote.
我想我已经成了肢体语言专家了
I think I've become a body-language expert.
比如 我现在就能看出
For instance, I can now tell
Jack想要杀死 他右边的人
that Jack wants to kill the person to his right.
你为什么不告诉她? - 没找到合适的时间
Why haven't you told her? - I just haven't found the right time.
这算什么借口! 这可是她的孙女... - 你太坏了!你怎么能...
That is no excuse! - This is so bad!
你们俩站在同一阵线我好受不了
I cannot have the two of you on the same side of an argument.
Donaghy一家觉得如果话题太微妙
We donaghys believe that, when there's something at all delicate to talk about,
就最好压着不说 直到演变成教堂烧烤会上的拳脚相向
it is best to suppress it until it erupts into a fistfight at a church barbecue.
我懂 Jack
I understand all that, Jack.
Jessup家族的徽章上 就是一个不愿意谈论自己心情的骑士
The symbol on the Jessup family crest is a Knight refusing to talk about his feelings,
但是怀孕不是坏事啊
but this baby is not bad news.
你不了解Colleen 我们还没结婚 Avery
You don't know Colleen. We're not married, Avery.
这有啥关系? 我是说 她不也是这么干的吗?
Why should that matter? I mean, she did the same thing.
你和她讲你亲身父亲的时候 她有啥反应?
I mean, what did Colleen say when you told her you knew about your real dad?
你也没和她讲Milton的事 我真是"神婆Liz"
You never told her about Milton either. I am "The Mentaliz."
你秘密也太多了! - 这都一年多了!
You have so many secrets! - That was over a year ago!
你都不长讯麻疹的哦? - 你为啥还不告诉她?
How do you not get hives? - How could you not tell her?
我勒个去
For the love of god.
先生 你的快递 - 谢谢 k-l-m-n-o-p
Sir, this came for you. - Thanks, k-I-m-n-o-p.
我等了好久了
I've been waiting for this.
哦 我还不知道你又演了一部Chunks
Oh, I didn't know you made another chunks movie, Mr. Jordan.
第一部太经典了
That first one was a classic.
亲爱的各位 我们今天聚集在此
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here
以纪念Althea Chunk的一生
to celebrate the life of althea chunk.
靠 太臭了
Damn, that's funky.
肥胖的确是黑人社区杀手 都用笑料杀人
Obesity is killing the African-American community... With laughter.
这个续集永远不会公之于众了
Yeah, well, this sequel is never coming out.
我买♥♥下了这电影的版权 这样它就不会上映了
I bought the rights, so this movie won't be released.
为什么你不想让人们看到你的电影? 那电影很好笑啊
Why wouldn't you want people to see your movie?It looks so funny.
这才是问题所在 Ken
That's the problem, Ken.
我可是演足了整整67分钟的笨蛋
It's 67 minutes of me acting like a hilarious fool.
要是这电影在金球奖之前上映了 我的新形象肯定就毁了
If this movie comes out before the golden globes, it'll ruin my new image.
Jordan先生 我以为你喜欢演笨蛋呢
Mr. Jordan, I thought you loved acting like a fool.
不 我才不呢 那不是真的
No, I don't.I'm lying.
我最喜欢的事业是让人们笑 但我现在不能
My favorite thing in the world is making people laugh.But I can't now.
我要上Charlie Rose秀 Kenneth 是Charlie Rose的秀啊!
I had to go on Charlie Rose, Kenneth, Charlie Rose!
噢 那太可怕了 - 我没得选! 我只能保持严肃
Oh, that's horrible. - I have no choice!I got to stay serious.
从现在开始 Tracy Jordan参与的电影
From now on, the only movies Tracy Jordan makes
只和大灾难 或者Georgia O'Keeffe有关 两者能结合也不错 (Georgia O'Keeffe 美国现代女艺术家)
are about the holocaust, Georgia o'keeffe, or both.
我对西班牙凉菜汤才不感兴趣呢
I didn't care much for the gazpacho soup.
把汤送回去只是因为它凉了 这样做有什么意思呢?
I mean, where's the fun of sending it back because it isn't hot?
母亲 - 说
Mother. - Yes.
Avery和我有孩子了
Avery and I are having a baby.
我知道了 - 要我提醒您这是好消息吗?
I see. - May I remind you this is good news.
这是耻辱!
This is a disgrace!
你知道我在垂死岸退休社团里的朋友 会怎么说吗
What are my chums at the death shore retirement community gonna say...
让我跟他们说我那未婚的儿子
When I tell them that my unmarried son
把一个新教♥徒♥的肚子搞大了?
has knocked up a protestant?
噢 我就知道你会这样 把一个好好的消息搞砸
Oh, I knew you would do this... Take a happy moment and ruin it,
就像当时高中毕业 我赢得那奖学金时一样
just like you did when I won that scholarship at my high-school graduation.
那是另一个男孩应得的!
It should have gone to the other boy!
这就是为什么我拖了7个月才告诉你
This is the reason I waited seven months to tell you.
你连这个都瞒你妈?
You kept this from your own mother?
噢噢 Colleen 别跟我讲隐瞒
Oh, oh, Colleen, don't talk to me about secrets.
我知道你做过某些事 此时此刻 你都不希望我抖出来
I know some things you've done that you would not want me to bring up right now.
大部分人都觉得我是
Most people thought I was a hero
杀害Lydia家鹦鹉的英雄
for killing Lydia's parrot.
但我现在要上楼了
I'm going upstairs now
留点力气想想明天要说的评论
and think about more comments for tomorrow.
这事没完!
This isn't over!
Jack 你知道吗 现在Vermont州也有来电显示了
Jack. Guess what. They just got caller I.D. in Vermont.
Milton 我希望你明天没有计划 我打算办个圣诞聚餐
Milton, I hope you don't have plans for tomorrow.
我想请你来当我们的席上嘉宾
I'm having a little Christmas dinner, and I want you to be my guest of honor.
这倒是有点突然 不过好啊 能来你们的节日晚宴太好了
Well, it is a little sudden, but, yes, I'd love to come to your holiday dinner.
圣诞晚宴 是圣诞
Christmas. It's Christmas dinner.
Rick 你能帮我看着3号♥台吗? 我忙不过来了
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表