Wool-come, Jenna.
Sherry 是谁来了?
Sherry, who was at the door?
Kenneth 你来干什么?
Kenneth, what are you doing?
我知道你太太被便利店店主绑♥架♥了
Well, I know your wife was kidnapped by some convenience store owners,
对此我感到很遗憾
and I'm real sorry about that.
我不需要你同情我 - 同情?
I'm not looking for pity.- Pity?
先生 在石头山 人们常常丧偶的
Oh, sir, back in stone mountain, people lose their spouses all the time.
腮腺炎啦 山民袭击啦 洞穴塌方啦
Mumps, hill people attacks,cave collapses,
住的地方也塌 工作的地方也塌
both business and residential.
我继续说...
Continuing my list...
Kenneth 你想干什么?
Kenneth, what do you want?
有人需要帮助的时候 我们不能仅仅表示遗憾
When someone needs help, we don't waste time feeling sorry for 'em.
更要切实帮助他们
We help them.
看起来你需要吃一顿家常菜
And you seem like you could use a home-cooked meal.
真香啊
Oh, that smells delicious.
这是Parcell家流传下来的菜谱
It's an old Parcell family recipe.
不过我一般不用联邦士兵的肉 我喜欢用煮土豆
But I like to replace the union soldier meat with boiled potatoes.
自从Avery走了以后 我还没有在这张桌子上吃过饭
I haven't eaten at this table since Avery's been gone.
那是她的椅子 - 对不起
That was her chair.- Oh, I'm sorry.
没关系 坐吧
No, please sit.
你们俩的臀部很相似
You two have similar-shaped buttocks.
鹿神 感谢您赐予我们鹿肉
Deer god, thank you for this venison.
洋葱神 感谢您赐予我们洋葱
Onion god, thank you for these onions.
胡萝卜神 感谢您赐予我们胡萝卜
Carrot god, thank you for the carrots.
老年西班牙语教程 第12课 紧急情况
Spanish for older women, lesson 12. Emergencies.
"灾难降临" 灾难降临
"Disaster approaching." Desastre inminente.
灾难降临
Desastre inminente.
让开!
Fore!
额滴神! Liz? 我是Tracy! 你同事!
What? - Oh, my god!Liz? It's Tracy! From work!
你在这儿干嘛? - 我刚把这周围买♥♥下
What are you doing here? - I just bought everything around this house.
本来周围环境不错的 除了人们议论的神马"新元素"
It's supposed to be a nice area, except for the "new element" everyone keeps talking about.
昨夜我放了一晚上空枪 累得要死
Look, I got a long night of shooting guns in the air ahead of me.
能再你这儿小睡一下咩?
Do you mind if I take a nap here?
这倒好! 你成了我邻居
Of course! You're my neighbor.
本想过个正常的夏天 结果正常了个闹哄哄
I wanted a normal summer, and chaos is my normal.
要是我做梦尖叫 别叫醒我!
If I start screaming in my sleep,do not wake me up!
我会打人滴!
I will attack you!
叫醒我! 让我解脱!
Wake me up! Free me from this!
Kenneth 谢谢昨天的晚餐
Ah, Kenneth. Thank you for dinner last night.
能在家里再次听到女人的笑声 这可真不赖
It was nice to hear a woman's laugh in the house again.
矮油 你个坏银 - 我觉得我们今晚可以再来一次
You're bad. - I thought maybe we could do it again tonight.
哦 先生 我很愿意 可不行
Oh, sir, I'd love to, but I can't.
为啥? - 我得工作嘛
Why not? - Well, I have to work.
大伙儿都走了 我想来个大扫除
Now that the crew is gone, I like to give everything a good spring cleaning,
先从洗手间开始
starting in the bathroom.
墙上画了好多
There's a lot of drawings of Ms. Maroney eating celery
男人用屁屁喂Maroney小姐吃芹菜
that men are giving to her with their hips.
明白
I see.
那就下一次吧
Well, another time, perhaps.
我就独自一人
I'll just be alone...
呆在充满回忆的房♥间里
In a house full of memories.
我家充满了白蟑螂
My house is full of white cockroaches.
嗨 心肝儿! - 提前给你周年纪念日礼物
Hi, sweetie! - I got you an early anniversary present.
新狗链 下次带你溜公园可以用
It's a new leash for when I walk you through the park like a dog.
明天天气应该是爽歪歪 泥乎乎的
The weather's supposed to be nice and muddy tomorrow...
怎么了? - 你看 我现在给羊毛代言
What's wrong? - Look... I'm the face of wool now.
得保持形象
I need to maintain a certain image.
所以呢 就得失去自我? - 得低调点而已
So, what, we can't be ourselves? - Just not in public.
在这儿咱想干啥干啥
We can do whatever we want here.
只是今晚不行
Except tonight.
Gremby先生要来吃晚餐
Mr. Gremby is coming over for dinner.
Eugene Gremby 那个羊毛协会会长? 今晚要来?
Eugene Gremby from the wool council?Tonight?
我只想让他见见你 看到我们在一起 他就会明白了
I just want him to meet you and see us together.Then he'll get it.
他会懂得我们的感情
He'll understand what we have.
但是他家人都很保守 可能你得换个风格
But the grembys are pretty conservative.Maybe you should change.
是这样吗? 我已经很保守了 Jenna
Really? This is a conservative top, Jenna.
我不想装什么强硬作风 但这是我家
And I hate to be the stereotypical man, but this is my home
我就想穿这件女式衬衫
and I wanna wear this blouse.
Paul 求你了 不换不行啊
Paul, please. You need to change.
好吧 换就换
Okay, I'll change.
还得告诉保姆今晚别来 不用来"坐"工了
And I'll cancel the sitter for tonight, tell him he won't need to come sit on us after all.
与我为敌 你危险啦 Kenneth
Oh, you just made a very dangerous enemy, Kenneth.
多谢提醒 Jonathan
Thanks for the heads-up, Jonathan.
想来参加我的生日派对吗?
Do you wanna come to my birthday party?
你在干嘛? 那是我的工作
What are you doing? That's my job.
哦 Jonathan主动要求打扫 这样你今晚就能来了 对不 Jonathan?
Uh, Jonathan volunteered to clean up so you could come over again tonight, right, Jonathan?
可是 先生 不光是洗手间需要打扫啊
But, sir, it's not just the bathrooms that need cleaning.
所以嘛 Jonathan全家出动
That's why Jonathan's family is here.
Liddy 7点休息 到时见咯
Uh, Liddy goes down at 7:00, so I'll see you then.
我滴个神
Oh, my.
Liz Lemon - Tray 你的派对啥时候结束喃?
Liz Lemon. - Any idea when your party will be over, tray?
还没开始呢 那帮家伙瞎闹腾
The party hasn't started. That's just the guys setting up.
我能借杯糖不? 我想让个鸟在我的"雀雀"那儿嘬水喝
Could I borrow a cup of sugar? I'm trying to get a hummingbird to drink out of my penis.
我受不了 Tracy 我在放假啊
I can't do this, Tracy. This is supposed to be my vacation.
我想用来学西语 不想在你隔壁听你闹哄哄
I wanted to spend it learning Spanish, not living next door to you.
我放弃 就知道我做不了正常人
I give up. Of course I'm not allowed to be a human being.
八好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我帮了你那么多 你倒不愿意住我旁边了?
You didn't wanna live next door to your friend after all I've done for you?
有多少次我来你家帮你涂墙?
How many times have I come over and painted your apartment?
3次! 哦 对了 别再来了
Three! And by the way, stop doing that.
也许你想说 我们不是朋友 木有问题
Or maybe you're saying we're not friends.That's fine.
可能不会影响我下季表现
I don't think it'll affect my behavior next season.
"怨妇被蠢蛋摆了一道"
"The sad woman has been trapped by the idiot."
"怨妇被蠢蛋摆了一道"
La mujer triste...
我们是朋友 明年会没事的 因为我们是好朋友嘛
We're friends. Next year's gonna be fine, 'cause we're good friends.
我们一...起过夏天
We're sp... Spending the summer together.
好得很! 我明早过来!
Great! I'll come over tomorrow morning!
好吧 鉴于你那么盯着人家 已经足足20分钟了
Okay, well, since you've just been staring at me like that for the last 20 minutes,
我要闪人了 - 别走 Avery
I'm gonna scoot on out of here. - Don't go, Avery.
错了 Kenneth
Uh, I mean Kenneth.
先生 您叫我Avery
Sir. You called me "Avery."
那是您被绑♥架♥的老婆 多巧啊!
That's your kidnapped wife's name. What a coincidence!
我有几天没睡好了 现在迷离得不行
I haven't slept in days. I'm not really feeling like myself.
知道吗 一到晚上 Avery就一起坐下聊天
You know, in the evening, Avery and I would sit together and talk.
很好的放松方式
It was a nice way to unwind.
我肯定你很想... - 把这耳环戴上
Well, I bet you miss... - Put on these earrings.
今天过得怎样啊
So... tell me about your day.
Jonathan勉强同意参加我的生日聚会
Well, I got a soft yes from Jonathan about my birthday party.
然后我去吃了一顿让我 很不舒服的晚餐
Then I went to a very uncomfortable dinner.
你知道我今天一天怎么过的吗?
Do you know what I did today?
尝试变得坚强 独自冥思静♥坐♥ 然后...
Tried to be strong, sat alone with my thoughts, then...
我去吃了一顿很美妙的晚餐
I went to a wonderful dinner.
晚餐结束了吗?
Then the dinner ended?
那么 Paul 你是干什么的呢?
So, Paul, what do you do?
我从事饭店经营业 我非常喜爱...
I am in the restaurant business, and I really love...
玩高尔夫 - 真的吗?
Golf-playing.- Is that so?
你一般超标准杆多少? (你的缺陷是什么)
What's your handicap?
哦 我自己没有的 但我确实喜欢一瘸一拐的女孩
Oh, well, I don't have one myself,but I do like a girl with a limp.
Gremby夫人 您的名字也叫Eugene?
So, Mrs. Gremby, you're also named "Eugene"?
哦不是的 亲爱的 是U'Jean
Oh, no, dear. It's "u" period "Jean."
我的名字是带一个U的U'Jean
My first name is U. Jean with a "u."
哦 这件上衣很好看
Oh, that's a nice blouse.
绝对配你眼睛的颜色 你觉得呢 Jenna?
It definitely goes with your eyes, don't you think, Jenna?
高尔夫 上衣
Golf, blouses.
这顿饭吃得如此正常 让我很满意啊
I'm just so impressed with how normal this dinner has been.
非常羊毛!
Very wool!
你们好 奴隶们! 谁想让我坐一下呀?
Greetings, slaves! Who's ready to get sat on?
呃 先生 我不知道你是谁 但是这里不欢迎你
Uh, sir, I don't know who you are,but you are not wanted here.
你没收到我短♥信♥吗? - 我以为那是为了增加情趣的
Didn't you get my text?- I thought it was part of the game.
我们都是正经人 对被坐没有一点兴趣!
We are good people who have no interest in being sat on!
所以别跟我这儿掰扯 每周一坐的好处
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表