24小时
第二季 第二十四集
前情提要
这之后你可能联♥系♥不到我了
You may not be able to contact me after this.
托尼·阿尔梅达
托尼·阿尔梅达
托尼·阿尔梅达
托尼·阿尔梅达
托尼·阿尔梅达
托尼·阿尔梅达
托尼·阿尔梅达
托尼·阿尔梅达
托尼·阿尔梅达
托尼·阿尔梅达
托尼·阿尔梅达
为什么 -查普尔找我麻烦
Why? - Chappelle became a problem.
我把他麻晕了 他们盯上我了
So I had to take him out of play and they're onto me now.
他们马上就会带我走的
So it's only matter of time before they'll take me out.
我该找谁帮忙
Who do I contact if I need help?
我派米歇尔去外面建立一个区外站点
I'm setting Michelle onto the field to set up an off-site station.
你被逮捕了 米歇尔·德斯勒在哪里
You're under arrest. Where's Michelle Dessler?
我能找到她
I can find her.
确认 中♥央♥调度 我们已经将她扣押
Affirmative, Central. She's in custody.
金 有人吗
Kim? Hello?
金·鲍尔
金·鲍尔
金·鲍尔
金·鲍尔
金·鲍尔
金·鲍尔
金·鲍尔
金·鲍尔
金·鲍尔
金·鲍尔
你是什么人 -我叫凯特·华纳
Who are you? - I'm Kate Warner.
你父亲叫我来接你
Your father sent me to come get you.
我爸为什么会叫一个他刚认识的人来接我
Why would my dad send someone he'd just met to come get me?
他信任我
He trusts me.
我们越早离开 你和你♥爸♥就越早能团聚
The sooner we leave, the sooner you and your dad can be together.
司法部长给我打了电♥话♥
The Attorney General called me.
他说你想让我做你的律师
He assumed you'd want me for your counsel.
大卫·帕尔默
大卫·帕尔默
大卫·帕尔默
大卫·帕尔默
大卫·帕尔默
大卫·帕尔默
大卫·帕尔默
大卫·帕尔默
他们告诉你什么了
What have they told you?
你被内阁弹劾了
You've been removed from office by the cabinet.
基于我认为是被彼得·金斯利伪造过的证据
This country is about to go to war based on evidence
这个国家即将开战
manipulated by a man named Peter Kingsley.
我需要你竭尽所能调查他
I need you to find out everything you can about him.
现在怎么办 -我们还有最后一种办法
What happens now? - We got one last play. Deliver Kingsley.
杰克·鲍尔
杰克·鲍尔
杰克·鲍尔
杰克·鲍尔
杰克·鲍尔
杰克·鲍尔
杰克·鲍尔
杰克·鲍尔
杰克·鲍尔
杰克·鲍尔
他太危险了 你没法接近他
He's far too dangerous, and you'll never get close to him.
你说得对 我做不到 但你可以
You're right. I won't, but you will.
金斯利不知道休伊特已经死了
Kingsley doesn't know Hewitt's been killed.
你如果说你可以交出休伊特
If you tell him you can deliver him,
应该会引起他的注意
that should get his attention.
我要你录下我们对话的带子
I want the tapes that you made of our conversation.
作为交换 我会交出亚历克斯·休伊特
I'll give you Alex Hewitt in return.
好 洛杉矶体育场
All right. LA Coliseum,
18号♥门 30分钟后见
gate 18, 30 minutes.
反恐组会如何开始支援你呢
What kind of support will you be getting from CTU?
现在完全没有
As of now, none.
Jack Jack
Jack? Jack!
以下故事情节发生在早晨7点到早晨8点之间
你没事吧 -没事
You OK? - Yeah.
启动啊
Come on.
该死 车启动不了了 我们得下车
Damn it. The car won't start. We gotta get out of here.
我的安全带卡住了
My seat belt's jammed.
帕尔默女士 我需要你的帮助
Mrs. Palmer, I'm gonna need your help.
帕尔默女士 别这样
Mrs. Palmer, please don't do this.
抱歉 杰克 但我必须先顾自己
I'm sorry, Jack, but I have to take care of myself.
等我自♥由♥了就帮你叫救护车
When I'm free I'll call an ambulance for you.
你不能这样 -我别无选择
You can't do this! - I don't have a choice.
你是个非常让人敬佩的人 杰克
You're a very impressive man, Jack,
但你眼中不是对就是错 就跟大卫一样
but you see everything as either good or bad, just like David.
但这个世界远比这复杂
And the world is so much more complicated than that.
不 其实很简单
No, it's simple.
战争即将爆发
There's a war about to start
而你是唯一能帮我阻止它的人
and you're the only person who can help me stop it.
那总统呢 -是他抛弃了我
What about the president? - He turned away from me.
我们一起度过了25年 开创事业
After 25 years of building a life together,
建立家庭 他却抛弃了我
a family, he turned me away.
他们终究会发现你参与了这起阴谋
Eventually they will connect you to this conspiracy.
那颗核弹根本就不该爆♥炸♥
That bomb was never supposed to go off.
今天发生的一切本都不该如此
None of this was supposed to happen this way.
我知道 我相信你
I know. I believe you.
你现在就可以终结这一切
You can put an end to it now.
如果你帮我给金斯利定罪
If you help me get Kingsley,
你丈夫就能重新成为总统了
your husband will get his presidency back.
那将是你的功劳
That will be because of you.
帕尔默女士 求你了
Mrs. Palmer, please.
该死的
God damn it!
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
抽屉里有把刀 帮我把安全带割开
There's a knife in the glove box. Help cut me out.
进来
Come on in.
这样好多了 更简洁
This is much better. It's simpler.
我们必须得合理解释
We gotta be able to explain this thing.
我需要跟你谈谈 麦克
I need to talk to you, Mike.
我五分钟后下来
I'll be down in five minutes.
麦克
Mike.
很重要
It's important.
抱歉
Excuse me.
什么事
What is it?
这是彼得·金斯利的档案
It's a flash file on Peter Kingsley.
他们几分钟前刚做好的
They pulled it up just a few minutes ago.
彼得·金斯利 杰克·鲍尔认为的幕后凶手
Peter Kingsley, the man Jack Bauer thinks is behind the bomb.
这里面有金斯利的通话记录
There's a record of phone calls that Kingsley made,
最近的是在六个小时前
some as recently as six hours ago,
打给一个叫乔纳森·华♥莱♥士♥的士兵的
to a soldier named Jonathan Wallace.
华♥莱♥士♥是珊瑚蛇部队的成员
Wallace was a member of the Coral Snake brigade.
他先前杀了自己的战友
He apparently killed his own men.
我知道华♥莱♥士♥是谁
I know who Wallace is.
轰炸机已经飞过了最后一个检查点
The planes have passed over their final checkpoint
在一个小时之内就能达到目标
and will be reaching their targets within the hour.
我们的主要目标都是军事设施
Our primary targets are all military,
但其中有一个
but one includes
包含了在居民区内的指挥中心
a command-and-control centre inside a residential area.
尽管我们的武器已经很智能了
As smart as our weapons have become,
可能还是会有附带损伤
there may be some collateral damage.
你是说平民伤亡
You mean civilian casualties.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
没有办法避免吗 -恐怕没有
There's no way to avoid these? - I'm afraid not.
那我们就必须要承受了
Then it's something we're just gonna have to live with.
莱恩·查普尔
Ryan Chappelle.
莱恩 我是麦克·诺维克
Ryan, this is Mike Novick.
有什么事吗 先生
How can I help you, sir?
我知道今天出现过一些疑虑
I know there's been some confusion today
是针对塞浦路斯录音的真实性的
about the veracity of the Cyprus audio.
没有 我们的团队和中情局的结论是一样的
Not really. Our teams came to the same conclusion as Langley.
你知不知道杰克·鲍尔是否还在
Do you happen to know if Jack Bauer's still trying
寻找证据证明录音是伪造的
to find evidence that the recording was fabricated?
是的 但他的行动没有得到我们的授权
Yes, I believe he is, but he's operating outside our authority.
我想让你协助他的调查
I want you to assist his investigation.
先生 我都不知道他在哪 -那就去找
Sir, I don't even know where he is. - Then find him.
诺维克先生 我不太确定您为何要我这么做
Mr. Novick, I'm not sure why you're asking me to do this.
据我所知我们已经开战了 我也按此操作了
But I was told we're already at war and to proceed accordingly.
我们还没有开战 三十分钟后向我报告
We're not at war yet. You have 30 minutes to report back to me
鲍尔的进展和你的行动
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表