24小时
第二季 第十八集
前情提要
副总统来电
Vice president's on the line.
我有理由相信塞浦路斯录音有可能是伪造的
Jim, I have reason to believe the Cyprus audio was fabricated.
大卫·帕尔默总统
我们不是已经分♥析♥并证明它是真的了吗
I thought the analysis had proved it was real.
洛杉矶反恐组正在搜集
CTU LA is in the process of
可能证明录音是伪造的证据
obtaining intelligence that may show otherwise.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
你授权了这次军事行动
you authorized this military action,
现在再犹豫太晚了
it's too late for second thoughts.
把双手放在头顶走出来 -我杀了人
Come out with your hands on top of your head. - I killed a man!
那是个意外
It was an accident.
金·鲍尔
如果你现在自首 他们会考虑这一点的
If you turn yourself in, they'll consider that.
若我看到你们进来 我会杀了她
If I see you coming in, I will kill her!
行动 行动
Go, go, go!
我觉得他不是单独行动 -什么意思
I don't think Jack was working alone. - What do you mean?
托尼·阿尔梅达
原本是贝克看着凯特
Baker was keeping an eye on Kate.
米歇尔把他支开了
Michelle distracted him.
你帮助杰克带走了凯特·华纳吗
Did you help Jack take Kate Warner out of here?
当然没有
Of course not.
我需要你对米歇尔所有通讯活动进行监视筛选
I need you to put a filter on all of Michelle's communications.
杰克试图联络她的时候你就告诉我
And you let me know when Jack tries to contact her.
杰克·鲍尔
怎么了
What's going on?
十分钟前有个人打电♥话♥给我
Ten minutes ago a man called me.
告诉我他能证明
Told me he had proof that the evidence
总统做出决策所基于的证据是伪造的
the president was using to base his decisions on was forged.
他不愿再告诉我别的信息
He won't give me any other information
除非我带你去见他
unless I brought you to him.
我还拿着你要的证据
I still got what you need.
如果你不给我凯特·华纳 我是不会给你的
I won't give it to you until you give me Kate Warner.
告诉我那个证据怎么证明录音是伪造的
Tell me more about the evidence how it proves the Cyprus recording was forged?
我有源录音
I have the source recordings.
为什么从反恐组跟踪我 优素福
Yusuf, why did you follow me from CTU?
你逃出去时 就孤立了自己
When you broke out, you isolated yourself.
不管你在做什么 你都需要帮助
Whatever you do, you'll need help.
以下故事情节发生在凌晨1点到凌晨2点之间
他们从巷子两边同时向我们发起进攻
They're coming at us from both sides of the alley!
房♥顶
The roof!
太平梯
Fire escape!
给我钥匙
Give me the keys!
给 -优素福 掩护我
Here! - Yusuf, give me cover!
凯特 从后备箱出来 压低身体
Kate, get out of the trunk and stay down!
左边 在左边 现在往门那里冲
Left! On the left! Go for the door now!
凯特 跟我来
Kate, come with me.
躲好 别起来
Get down. Stay down!
那些人是谁 -我的雇主派来的后续队伍
Who are these guys?! - Follow-up team sent by my employers.
他们肯定是意识到他们上次没干掉我
They must finally figured out they didn't get me in the first time.
他们怎么知道你在这里
How'd they know you were here?
鬼才知道
Beats the hell out of me.
杰克 你在吗 -优素福 你还好吗
Jack, you there? - Yusuf, are you OK?
还好 -你在哪里
Yeah. - Where are you?
我又设法回车这里拿到了武器
I've managed to get back to the vehicle and rearm.
外面情况如何 -我知道有三个人死了
What's out there? - Three down that I know of.
起码还有三个 我不知道他们在哪里
There's at least three more out here. I don't have their positions.
我要找个更有利的地形
I'll find a better vantage point.
好 我们马上决定一下策略
OK, good. We'll figure out what we're gonna do in here.
我会再联络你 你等着
I'll get back to you. Stand by.
让他掩护我们 夺回你的车然后离开这里
Have him cover us. Let's get your car and get out of here!
我们都不知道外面有多少人
We don't know how many man are out there!
我会联♥系♥反恐组里的我的人 她能帮忙
Let me call my person at CTU. She can help us.
否决 你谁都不能联♥系♥
Negative. You're not calling anybody.
你要拿到帕尔默需要的证据就得照我说的做
The only way you get the proof Palmer needs is if we do this my way.
我们现在离开
We go now!
外面有人要杀我们
There's men out there trying to kill us.
这难道不能说明问题吗
Doesn't that prove something?
不足以说服华盛顿联合部门的长官
Not to the Joint Chiefs of Staff in DC.
给优素福打电♥话♥ 我们定一个逃脱策略
Call Yusuf, let's shape an exit strategy!
杰克
Jack.
优素福 说吧
Yusuf, go ahead.
我听到了声音 好像是另一辆悍马开来了
I'm hearing something sounds like another Humvee just arrived.
混♥蛋♥ 你待命
Son of a bitch. Stand by.
我们被包围了 我们要没时间了
We're surrounded. We're running out of time.
你得让我打这个电♥话♥
You've gotta let me make this call.
我在内部有人 能提供红外卫星支援
I've got someone on the inside that can give us infrared satellite.
我向你保证不会泄露你的身份
I guarantee you, I will not jeopardise your identity.
离线的 -对
Off line? - Yes.
做吧
Do it.
戴斯勒
Dessler.
米歇尔 我是杰克 现在通话安全吗
Michelle. It's Jack. Are we secure?
我的电♥话♥通信加了密 但别拨我的工作号♥码
My cell's scrambled, but don't call me on any agency numbers.
我被监控了
I'm being monitored.
你是对的 赛伊德·阿里的录音是伪造的
You were right, Syed Ali's recording was fake.
总统基于伪造的证据
The president's about to invade the Middle East
马上要进攻中东了
based on falsified evidence.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
没 现在没有
No, not yet,
但我能拿到 我需要你的帮忙
but I can get it. I need your help.
很难
It is gonna be difficult.
自从我帮你逃出去后托尼就一直密切注意我
Tony's been breathing down my neck since I helped you get out of here.
你得设法办到
You gonna have to work around it.
我需要我目前所在地的红外卫星图像
I need infrared satellite my poisition now.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你利用手♥机♥通讯定位 然后再联♥系♥我
You get the coordinates of cell off our connection and get back to me.
你要找什么
What are you looking for?
我们被包围了 我们在一间仓库里
We're surrounded. We're in a warehouse.
我们有三个人在这里
There's three of us inside.
我得知道我们外面有多少人
I need to know how many men are outside where the position we are.
巷子北边有个我的朋友 在垃圾桶后面
I got a friend at the north end of the alley, behind the dumpster.
我看看我能做点什么 -谢谢 米歇尔
Ok, I'll see what I can do. - Thanks, Michelle.
优素福 -我在
Yusuf? - I'm here.
得等几分钟 我们在等卫星图像
We're gonna be a few minutes. We're waiting on satellite.
我会再联♥系♥你的
I'll get back to you.
得等一阵子 我们得找个安全的地方
It's gonna take a while. We should secure our position.
来吧
Come on.
加西亚先生会平安吗 -死不了
Is Mr. Garcia gonna be all right? - He'll live.
好了
All right.
我会记下来 你声称枪击是一起意外
I'm gonna put down that you claim the shooting was an accident.
它就是
It was.
他还是得和检察官解释
Yeah, well. He'll still have to explain to the DA
他带着枪进商店干嘛
what he was doing going into the store with a gun.
那不是他的 -什么
It wasn't his. - What's that?
枪 那是我的枪
The gun, it was mine.
你拿枪干嘛
What are you doing with a gun?
今晚早些时候有个人给我的
Someone gave it to me earlier tonight.
我叫金·鲍尔
Look, my name's Kim Bauer.
今天下午 我从看守所逃出来了
This afternoon, I escaped from police custody.
我是一起谋杀案的嫌犯
And I'm a suspect in a murder.
洛杉矶 总部
尽管大多数美国人现在都在睡觉
While most Americans are asleep and haven't heard the news
并且对加州的核爆事件一无所知
about the nuclear detonation in California,
福克斯新闻警报
乔治亚州 玛丽埃塔爆发暴♥力♥事件
福克斯新闻警报
乔治亚州 玛丽埃塔爆发暴♥力♥事件
很多人起床了并且做出了回应
many are up and are starting to react.
人们的反应多种多样
That reaction is taking many forms,
有些人采取了暴♥力♥行动
and in some cases violence is erupting.
我们仍在等待白宫发表声明
We're still awaiting a statement from the White House
那也许会指出加州袭击背后的真凶
that might shed some light on who is behind the attack in California.
够了 -我们希望
That's enough. - We hope...
警卫队警戒状态如何
What's the alert status of the National Guard?
大城市内的警卫队都在随时待命状态
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表