没有 她一直和我在一起
No, she's been with me the entire time.
杰克 我觉得你应该提防着点她
Jack, I think you have to treat her as an unknown.
据我们所知 她和她妹妹共事
For all we know, she's working with her sister.
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
如果不是我们出现 阿里的人已经把她杀了
Ali's men would've killed her if we hadn't shown up.
如果凯特的妹妹涉嫌其中
If Kate's sister's part of this,
或者如果她是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的一员
or if she's one of the terrorists,
我真觉得凯特对此并不知情
I really don't think Kate knows about it.
杰克 你自己拿主意
Jack, that's your call.
我就是把情报告诉你
I just wanted to give you the information.
好的 谢谢
OK, thanks.
你办公室的电♥话♥吗
Was that your office?
没错
Yeah.
我父亲在他们那里吗 -在 他很安全
Are they still holding my dad? - Yes, your dad's safe.
我妹妹呢 她还好吗 有人有她的消息吗
What about my sister? Is she OK? Has anyone heard from her?
没有
I don't think so.
打扰了 比尔告诉我你是这里的负责人
Excuse me. Bill told me you're the guy in charge.
我是这儿的领班
I'm the foreman.
这听着有点荒谬 但我需要帮助
It's sounds a little crazy, but I need a favour.
我得从我男朋友储物柜里拿点东西
I need to get something out of my boyfriend's locker.
你男朋友是谁 -马尔科·哈塔米
Your boyfriend? - Marko Khatami.
你和马尔科在约会吗
You go out with Marko?
没错 昨晚我们大吵一架
I did. We got into a fight last night.
说来话长
It's a long story,
我想说的是我们已经分手了
but the point of it is we're not going out any more.
所以他今天才没来上班 -我想是吧
That why he didn't show up for work today? - I guess.
当时吵得挺凶的
It was a pretty bad fight.
他储物柜里有我的东西
And he's got something in his locker that belongs to me.
我不能乱开别人的储物柜
I can't go opening people's lockers.
你得和马尔科谈谈
You'll have to work it out with Marko.
我不知道你对马尔科了解多少
I don't know how well you know Marko,
但如果我能和他说清楚 也不用来这儿了
but if I could've worked it out, I wouldn't be asking.
拜托 它对我非常重要
Please. It's really important.
不好意思 我无能无为
I'm sorry. I can't.
不能还是不想
Can't or won't?
我会向你表达谢意的
I'd really show my appreciation.
而且我会先表达我的谢意
And I'd show it to you first.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这是你的办公室吗 -没错
Is this your office? - Yeah.
它能上锁吗
Does it have a lock?
时间紧迫 斯坦顿先生
Time is of the essence, Mr. Stanton.
随着问题提问次数的增加
Intensity and duration of the electrical current
我会加大电流强度和持续时间
will increase substantially each time I repeat a question.
好吧 规矩我懂 西蒙斯探员
Yes, I know the drill, Agent Simmons.
你有什么打算 斯坦顿先生 还有谁参与
What is your agenda, Mr. Stanton, and who else is involved?
还有谁知道炸♥弹♥在哪儿 斯坦顿先生
Who else knew about the bomb, Mr. Stanton?
你在跟谁合作
Who have you been working with?
我对炸♥弹♥的事一无所知
I don't know anything about the bomb.
你在跟谁合作 斯坦顿先生
Who are you working with, Mr. Stanton?
拜托 阿尔梅达先生 告诉我
Please, Mr. Almeida, just tell me
我女儿凯特怎么样了
what is going on with my daughter Kate.
我告诉过你 华纳先生 她没事
I already told you, Mr Warner. She's fine.
她和你们的探员在干嘛
What is she doing with one of your agents?
雷扎·纳耶尔死了
Reza Naiyeer is dead.
天呐
Oh, God.
我们刚刚得知
We just found out.
他和我们的两位探员在你办公室被枪击毙命
He and two of our agents were shot and killed at your office.
玛丽怎么样了 她没事吧
What about Marie? Is she OK?
请告诉我玛丽是安全的
Please tell me Marie is OK.
听我说...
Look...
我很抱歉的告诉你 华纳先生
I'm sorry to have to tell you this, Mr Warner,
但我们觉得是玛丽干的
but we believe Marie committed the murders.
小把戏 我知道这是小把戏 你们想耍我
It's a trick. I know it's a trick. You're trying to trick me.
好了 他们出来了
OK. Here they come.
所有人 注意了 他们出来了
All teams, be alert. They're coming out now.
你看到他了吗 -没有
Can you see him yet? - No.
等等 -是他吗
Wait a minute. - Is that him?
那三个人后面那个可能是他
It could be the one behind those three men.
慢慢来 凯特 一定要确定
Just take your time, Kate. Be sure.
我看不到他的脸
I can't see his face.
不 不是他
No, it's not him.
我没看到他 我没看到他
I don't see him. I don't see him!
继续观察 他应该在人群中
Keep looking. He's gotta be in the crowd.
那个是接待员 通常他是最后一个出来
There's the greeter. Normally he'd be the last one out.
该死 后面出口有情况吗
Damm it. Anything on the back exits?
没有 没人进出 -该死
Negative. No one's gone in or out. - Damm it!
凯特 你如果看到他你会告诉我的 对吗
Kate, you would tell me if you saw him, right?
当然了 你这话是什么意思
Of course I would. What do you mean?
你为什么用这种眼神看着我
Why are you looking at me like that,
把我当嫌犯一样 我没看到他
as if I'm suspicious? I didn't see him!
别紧张
Just relax.
你在清♥真♥寺的时候他肯定认出你了
He must have made you when you were inside the mosque.
跟我来
Come on with me.
贝克探员 他没有出来
Agent Baker, he didn't come outside.
告诉手下 守好大楼
Give the word to go. Secure the building.
再次重申 告诉手下 守好大楼
I repeat, Give the word to go. Secure the building.
打开大门
Open the gate.
冲 冲
Go! Go!
怎么回事 -联邦探员
What's going on? - Federal agent.
我有搜查令
I've got a warrant.
我是这里的阿訇 有什么事
I am the imam here. What's going on?
伊♥斯♥兰♥教生活的导师
冷静 先生 冷静点 我们是联邦探员
Calm down, sir. Just clam down. We're federal agents.
十五分钟前 我们收到确切消息
fifteen minute ago, We received positive identification
国际恐♥怖♥分♥子♥曾在你的清♥真♥寺
of an international terrorist here in your mosque.
我们得找到他 而且要快
We need to find him. We need to find him now.
你们有搜查令吗 我们有 先生
Do you have a search warrant? Yes, I do, sir.
靠后点 让她靠着墙
Get back here. Keep her against the wall.
你能看到里面情况吗 -没问题
Can you see anything? - Clear.
该死
Damm it!
拿条毯子盖住他
Put the blanket on him!
从衣着上看应该是他
The clothes match the description.
A小队和B小队按兵不动 我们找到阿里了
Teams A and B maintain positions. We've got Ali.
他死了 杰克 -该死
He's dead, Jack. - Son of a bitch!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
洛杉矶反恐组 -我是杰克·鲍尔
CTU. - This is Jack Bauer.
让梅森接电♥话♥
Get Mason on the line.
阿里自杀了
Ali has killed himself.
我去找你一趟
I'm gonna have to get back to you.
这些衣服不是这个人的
These clothes don't belong to this man.
看这些裤子 短了有三英寸
Look at the pants. They're three inches too short.
守住出口 守住出口
Maintain secure exits. Maintain secure exits.
阿里还在大楼之中
Ali is still in the building.
重复一遍 阿里还在大楼之中
Repeat, Ali is still in the building.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表