I know you've been through a terrible ordeal in there,
但恐怕我还是得问你几个问题
but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you a few questions--
可以吗
would that be all right?
你是怎么到这里的
How did you get here?
我
Um, I was...
我想要帮我的妹妹
trying to help my sister,
所以我雇了一个私人探员
so I hired a private investigator.
那些人以为我们知道什么事情
Those men thought we knew something,
但我们什么都不知道 -慢点 慢点说
but we didn't know anything. - Slow down, slow down.
死在另一个房♥间的那个人 是个私人探员吗
The dead man in the other room-- that was a private investigator?
保罗·柯普林 他们对他做的事
Paul Koplin. What they did to him--
他们 这里还有别人吗
They? There was more than one man here?
有多少人 -两个
How many men were there? - Two.
另一个在你们来之前就走了
The other one left before you came.
你知道他叫什么吗 -赛伊德·阿里
Did you get his name? - Syed Ali.
确定吗
Are you sure?
你能描述一样他的样子吗
Can you describe him for me?
又高又瘦
Um, tall, thin.
你记得他穿的什么样子的衣服吗
Do you remember what kind of clothes he was wearing?
黑体恤
Black shirt.
前面有颗银纽扣
W-With s-silver buttons down the front.
黑色裤子
Black pants.
你记得他出去后上了什么车吗
Do you remember what kind of a car he got into when he left?
你知道他要去哪里吗
Do you know where he was going?
抱歉
Excuse me for one moment.
贝克 我是鲍尔 赛伊德·阿里还活着
Baker, this is Agent Bauer. Syed Ali is still alive.
我们需要寻找一个穿得一身黑的中东男子
We are looking for a Middle Eastern man wearing all black.
还不知道他上了什么车
I didn't get a make on the car.
把描述发出去 发起全境通缉
Send out the description and an A.P.B.
我们得赶快找到他 -收到
We need to find him now. - Copy.
凯特 你说你是来帮你妹妹的 她叫什么
Kate, you said you came here to help your sister. Who is she?
玛丽 玛丽·华纳
Marie. Marie Warner.
她本该今天结婚的
She was supposed to get married today.
雪莉 把你和我说的告诉迈克
Sherry, tell Mike what you told me.
有一个中情局过去曾经使用的
There's a back-channel communications network...
秘密通信网络 叫做奥普康通讯网
that the C.I.A. Used to use called OPCOM.
已经关闭二十多年了
It's been shut down for over 20 years.
上个月 国安局收到命令重启这个网络
Last month, N.S.A. was given orders to resurrect it.
这是只有罗杰·斯坦顿才能下的机密命令
It was an "Eyes only" order issued by Roger Stanton.
我不确定这够不够
I'm not sure that's enough.
单独一个命令是不够的
By itself it's not,
除非斯坦顿在过去的几小时内
unless Stanton used OPCOM to contact Colonel Samuels
通过这个网络联♥系♥了塞缪尔斯上校
in the last few hours.
我这边正在查
My source is checking on that now.
迈克 给司法部长打电♥话♥
Mike, call the attorney general.
启动法律程序
Start working on this from the legal side.
如果发现他们有联♥系♥
If we find this connection,
就立刻行动 逮捕斯坦顿
we'll move on it, have Stanton arrested.
我想我们已经找出个无名氏的身份了
I think we've got a positive I.D. on John Doe one.
你们把他的指纹
I want you to cross-reference
和保罗·科普林对照一下
his prints with the name Paul Koplin.
国家反恐局 -我是鲍尔 给我转托尼
C.T.U. - It's Bauer. Put me through to Tony.
别挂 谢谢
Hold, please.
杰克 我是托尼 怎么了
Jack, it's Tony. What's up?
托尼 我还在现场
Tony, I'm still at the house.
我刚刚询问完那个
I just got finished questioning the woman
被赛伊德·阿里折磨拷问的女人
that Syed Ali was torturing for information.
她叫凯特·华纳 我需要你查一下她的背景
Her name is Kate Warner. I want you to run a background check.
你是说凯特·华纳吗 -是的 怎么了
Did you say Kate Warner? - Yeah, why?
我今早才抓了她的家人
I had her family picked up this morning.
我几小时前还和她在一起
I was with Kate Warner a few hours ago.
你在说什么 他们有什么联♥系♥
What are you talking about? What's the connection?
一个叫雷扎·纳耶尔的人
A guy name Reza Naiyeer,
他妹妹的未婚夫和赛伊德·阿里有交易
her sister's fiance had dealings with Syed Ali.
当然了 他不承认
Of course, he's denying it.
他说是他们的父亲 鲍勃·华纳
He was saying it was the father, Bob Warner.
我让理查兹带纳耶尔去鲍勃·华纳的办公室了
I had Richards take Naiyeer over to Bob Warner's office...
去黑他的电脑
to try to hack into his computer.
华纳现在就在我这边
I have Warner here with me right now.
杰克 凯特愿意和你谈吗
Jack, will Kate talk to you?
她的家人可不配合我们
'Cause her family's not cooperating.
我也这么觉得 但我还得给她一点时间
Yeah, I think so. But I got to give her a bit of time.
她受到惊吓了 你得看看这个地方
She's been through hell here. You should see this place.
杰克 还有件事 -什么
Jack, there's one more thing. - What?
她父亲 鲍勃·华纳 是中情局的情报员
The father, Bob Warner, he freelances for the C.I.A.
好 听着 这件事
Okay. Look, we're gonna have to start
我们要从根挖起
from the beginning on this thing.
你得重新审查所有信息
You're gonna have to run everything again,
把线索连起来
start connecting the dots.
这些人都和此事有某种联♥系♥ 你要查清楚
These people are involved somehow. You got to find out how.
有发现立刻告诉我
Get back to me as soon as you got anything.
好 没问题
All right, you got it.
各位 你们得收拾离开了 我需要这间房♥
Gentlemen, I need you to pack up. I need the room.
贝克探员 -我是贝克
Agent Baker? - Baker here.
华纳小姐怎么样了 -不太好
How's Miss Warner doing? - Not so good.
一旦你认为她准备好了
As soon as you think she's ready,
我要你带她回到浴室里
I need you to bring her back down to the bathroom.
好的 贝克下线了
Will do. Baker out.
好 那三个日期还有之后一周 稍等
Yeah, those three dates and anything the following week. Hold on.
好的
Okay, good.
有发现立刻告诉我
Let me know as soon as you find something out.
总统先生 -有什么发现
Sir. - What have we got?
我找到进入奥普康通讯网的方法了
I found a way into the OPCOM channels.
很好 进入调查
Good, tunnel in.
问题是里面的文件都有密♥码♥保护
The problem is the files are pass code protected.
我们需要内部协助才能打开
We're going to need someone internal to open them.
这需要时间
That's going to take time.
等等 不 我查到一个副主管的名字
Hold. No, it's not. I just got the name of a deputy director
他退休了 但是密♥码♥还有效
who's retired, but his code is still active.
我们可以用这个 简 你可以等一下吗
We could use that. Jean, could you hold on for a sec?
让我看看
Let's see.
试试这个 应该可以用 -我回来了
Try this. They should work. - I'm back.
我去指挥中心 检查一下
I'll head over to the O.C. And check it out.
很好 太棒了
Good. Oh, that's terrific.
我来交叉比对这些
I'm going to cross-reference these,
但我需要你留在办公室里
but I need you to stay in the office...
因为我需要你在那里
'cause I'm going to need you there.
好 谢谢 再见
Right, okay. Thanks. Bye.
我在整合塞缪尔斯上校的办公室
I'm collecting the dates that
登录奥普康网络的日期
Colonel Samuels's office logged on to OPCOM.
如果麦克查到斯坦顿的记录 我们可以比对
If Mike can trace Stanton's access, we can look for a match.
很好 -如果有结果
That's great. - If we have that,
证据就足够了
you'll have all the proof you need.
等等 斯坦顿有十几个手下都有他的密♥码♥
Wait a minute. Stanton has a dozen staff who share his code.
那我们怎么确定是他的嫌疑
How are we going to pin him?
有个四位密♥码♥是他专有的
There's a four-digit subcode that only belongs to him.
我们就用这个确认是他
That's the one that'll nail him.
雪莉 -怎么了
Sherry? - Yes?
你今天帮了大忙
You're doing an incredible job here today.
谢谢
Thank you.
我忘记了你多么擅长做这些事
I've forgotten how talented you are at all this stuff.
大卫 我和你一起工作超过25年了
David, I've worked with you for over 25 years.
熟能生巧嘛
It had to rub off on me somehow.
很高兴有你在这里
I'm glad you're here.
我一直都在
I've always been here.
不要忘记
You remember that.
好
Yeah.
好 有发现打给我 -好
All right, call me if there's anything. - Okay.
是芭芭拉从华纳的办公室打来的
That was Barbara at the Warner office.
有什么发现
What'd they find?
目前还没有 他们还在清查记录
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表