伊斯伯格先生
Mr. Isberg.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你要做什么 你去哪 麦克
What are you doing? Where are you going? Mike?
天哪
Oh, my God.
你跟普莱斯考特是一伙的
You're with Prescott?
因为大卫不愿意听我们的理念
Only because David wouldn't listen to reason.
你也这么说了 -麦克 你不能
You said so yourself. - Mike, you can't...
自从他上任 我们就很担心他会优柔寡断
We've been worried about his indecisiveness since he took office.
他的优柔寡断会害死两万个美国人
And now it's going to cost the lives of 20,000 Americans.
我不能让这种事情发生
I can't let that happen.
我这么做是为了国家 林恩
I'm doing this for the good of the country, Lynne.
随你怎么说吧 别想骗我
Lie to yourself all you want. Don't you dare lie to me.
抱歉 -麦克 这不行
I'm sorry. - Mike, this is not...
你要干什么 麦克 麦克
What are you doing? Mike! Mike!
开门
Open this door!
开门
Open this door!
除非收到我的命令 否则绝对不能让她离开
Until you hear from me - only me - do not let her out.
明白
Understood.
开门
Open this door!
开门
Open this door!
白宫方面确认了核弹爆♥炸♥
The White House has confirmed the nuclear explosion.
总统先生不久后将发表演讲
The president will address the nation shortly.
消息已经传到了南方地区 警方通报了一批
The news has already reached the south land and Police have reported a number
针对中东人的公♥司♥或宗教场地的仇恨活动
of hate crimes against Middle Eastern businesses and places of worship.
有关部门提醒民众
Authorities are urging people
尽量待在家中 减少外出
to stay inside their homes and off the street.
杰克说我们应该不管他先走
Jack said we should leave without him.
再等等他
Let's give him another minute.
我们已经给了他足够多的时间了
We've given him much longer than he asked for already.
我们要把芯片交到反恐组 他们还在等
We have to get this chip to CTU. They're expecting it.
如果杰克需要我们的帮助呢
What about Jack? What if he needs our help?
把这个交给反恐组才是重中之重
Getting this to CTU is the priority.
你还好吗 -没事 你呢
You OK? - Yeah. You?
没事
Yeah.
臭中东佬
He's a damn towel head.
你们想要用那颗炸♥弹♥炸死我们
Your people tried killing us with that bomb.
没有第二次机会了
You're not getting a second chance.
后退 后退 把手举起来 趴下
Get back. Get back, put your hands up, get down on the pavement.
把脸低下去 手放在我能看到的地方 快
Facedown! Hands where I can see 'em! Now!
照他说的做 -该你了
Do what he says. - Your turn.
趴下
Get down.
凯特 回去车里
Kate, get back in the car.
优素福 你后面
Yusuf! Behind you!
不
No!
不
No!
下次来之前好好想想
Think twice next time you come here!
别这样 你不知道你在做什么
Stop it! You don't know what you're doing!
查普尔
Chapelle.
莱恩 我是托尼·阿尔梅达 听说你找我
Ryan, it's Tony Almeida. I was told you were trying to reach me.
谢谢你这么快回我电♥话♥
Thanks for getting back to me so soon.
恭喜你升职
Congratulations on the promotion.
我也希望能在更合适的时候升职
I wish it could have been under better circumstances.
梅森是个好人 -是的
Yeah, Mason was a good man. - Yeah, he was.
莱恩 我们这里还挺忙的
Look, Ryan, we're pretty busy around here.
我知道 我只是想提醒你一下
Yeah, I just wanted to give you a heads-up.
什么 -我带了些人从分局赶过来了
About what? - I'm on my way over with a couple of keys from Division.
为什么
Why?
经历了这么多事情 我觉得你可能需要帮助
I thought you could use some help, with all that's going on.
我们还好 莱恩 谢谢
We're doing pretty well here, Ryan. Thanks.
我知道你们还好 三十分钟后见
I'm sure you are. I'll see you in 30 minutes.
戴斯勒 -你好
Dessler. - Hey.
你收到关于你哥哥的消息了吗
Have you heard anything about your brother yet?
他们给他打了镇静剂
Yeah. They sedated him.
他们说等他醒来会叫我的
They said they'd call me when he wakes up.
你现在怎么样 -还可以
How are you holding up? - OK.
你呢 -我没事
You? - I'm OK.
听着
Listen...
对于刚才发生的事情 很抱歉 我不该
About what happened before. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have...
不用 你不用道歉
No, don't. Don't be sorry.
我没觉得抱歉
I'm not.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
凯莉那边怎么样 -别担心凯莉了
What about Carrie? - Don't worry about Carrie.
我了解她 她不会轻易放手的
I know her. She's not gonna let this go.
这跟她无关 没事的
It's none of her business. It's gonna be OK.
好吧
All right.
把他叫醒
Wake him up.
我们应该让他休息一下 -叫醒他
We should probably give him a minute. - Wake him up.
你也进行过逼供 杰克
You've been on this side before, Jack.
你知道所有人都有忍♥耐的限度
You know everybody has a limit to how much they can take.
每个人都有临界点
Everybody has a breaking point.
即使是你
Even you.
我知道你有一个女儿 是金吗
I understand you've got a daughter. Is it Kim?
你也不想让金成为孤儿吧
You wouldn't want Kim to be an orphan, would you?
电他
Hit him.
再来
Again.
他死了对我们就没意义了
He's no good to us dead.
把他弄醒
Wake him up.
弄醒
Wake him up.
怎么回事 -他没有回应
What's the problem? - He's not responding.
他死了 -把他放下来
He's dead. - Cut him down!
让开
Outta the way!
去拿肾上腺素
Get some epinephrine!
把嘴打开
Clear his airway.
肾上腺素呢 -这里没有
Where's that epinephrine? - There isn't any.
赶紧去找
Go find some!
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表