24小时
第二季 第三集
前情提要
我刚跟国安局和分局开完电♥话♥会议
Just got off a conference call with NSA and Division.
乔治·梅森
有一枚核弹
It appears there's a nuclear bomb,
在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥控制之下 就在洛杉矶某处
under terrorist control, somewhere in Los Angeles.
准备在今天某个时刻引爆
It's set to go off at some point today.
乔治 你要去哪
George, where are you going?
贝克斯菲尔德 -去那儿干嘛
Bakersfield. - Why?
不需要告诉你
I don't have to tell you.
你只是想逃出爆♥炸♥范围
You're trying to get outside the blast radius.
先生 我们有个大♥麻♥烦
Sir, we have a serious situation.
大卫·帕尔默总统
把时间花在媒体身上...
Taking time out to coddle the media is not...
你不明白
What you don't get is
一旦谣言四起
Once the rumor mill starts,
我们就有两个麻烦了
we've got two problems.
我们可不想引起集体恐慌
The last thing we need is mass hysteria.
我妹妹今天结婚 拉尔夫
My sister is getting married today, Ralph.
我们需要证实
We have to establish whether or not
凯特·华纳
雷扎和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之间到底有没有关联
there's a connection between Reza and the terrorists.
护照也可以
A passport would be ideal.
我们把你放到离废品回收厂三条街外
You'll be dropped three blocks from the salvage yard.
杰克·鲍尔
我们一直在监视
We've been monitoring the yard.
没看到沃尔德进入回收厂
We haven't seen Wald come in yet.
艾迪·格兰特 他是乔的心腹
That's Eddie Grant, one of Wald's main go-to guys.
你没怎么变嘛 杰克 -你想说什么
You haven't changed much, Jack. - What's your point?
我想说我少一个人手 时间又紧迫
I'm short a man and I'm on a schedule.
我们要干什么
What are we doing?
今天我们要把政♥府♥的一栋大楼变成公墓
Today we're turning a government building into a cemetery.
哪栋楼 -洛杉矶反恐组
What building? - The CTU.
金 拿我的钥匙 带她离开这里
Kim. Take my keys and get her away from here.
金·鲍尔
金 停车 我会杀了你的
Kim, stop the car. I will kill you.
停车 别这样 金
Stop the car, Kim. Do not do this.
你到这边来 这里
I need you to come over here. Right here.
等着我 我去找人帮忙
Wait for me. I'm gonna go get some help.
告诉我我女儿在哪里 金
Tell me where my daughter is, Kim.
梅根 梅根
Megan? Megan?
梅根 梅根
Megan! Megan!
以下情节发生在上午10点到11点之间
梅根
Megan!
梅根
Megan!
梅根 梅根
Megan! Megan!
你有没有看见一个小女孩 九岁 金发
Have you seen a little girl? Nine, blonde hair?
我没事 好吗 我没事
Look, I'll be fine, OK? I'll be fine.
加里·马西森吗
You are Gary Matheson?
是的
Yeah.
你们早该来了 都干什么去了
About time you got here. Where you been?
我们五分钟前才接到电♥话♥
We just got the call five minutes ago, sir.
你报告了一起儿童绑♥架♥案
You're reporting a child abduction?
我女儿 她抓走了我女儿
It's my daughter. She took my daughter.
请描述一下嫌疑人
Describe the suspect for me.
我可以给你更多信息 她叫
I can do better than that. Her name is...
你停下好吗
Could you stop, please?
她叫金柏莉·鲍尔
Her name is Kimberly Bauer.
她为我妻子和我工作
She works for my wife and me.
我需要详细描述 先生
I need a description, sir.
梅森 -乔治 我是托尼
Mason. - George, it's Tony.
你出城多远了
How far out of the city are you?
怎么了
Why?
刚和特区的史蒂夫·劳勒通过话
I just got off the line with Steve Lawler from District.
关于什么
About what?
洛杉矶警局找到一辆符合我们监视名单的车
LAPD made a vehicle match with somebody on our watch list.
他希望你去看看
He wants you to check it out.
洛杉矶警局的消息 得了吧
This is coming out of LAPD? Come on.
劳勒也不相信他们的判断 所以才希望你去
Lawler doesn't trust their judgment, so he wants you there.
加上他知道就在去贝克尔斯菲市的路上
Plus he knows it's on your way to Bakersfield.
我知道你出去是为了跟线索
I know you're headed out there to follow up on a lead,
但是劳勒希望我们去查一查
but Lawler wants this checked out.
地址是哪里
What's the address?
在你去新闻发布会之前
Before you go to your press conference,
雷本恩让我给你更新的伤亡预测
Rayburn wanted me to give you this updated damage projection.
伤亡数字更大了
These casualty figures are higher.
他们已经排除了脏弹和常规武器的可能性
They have all but ruled out dirty bombs and conventional weapons.
他们认为我们面对的是真的核弹
They feel that we are actually dealing with a nuclear bomb.
梅根
Megan!
梅根
Megan!
梅根
Megan!
梅根
Megan!
离她远点 滚开
Get away from her! Get away!
你去哪里了 我告诉你等着
Where did you go? I told you to wait.
我到处找你
I was looking for you.
天 好了 好了
Oh, God. OK, OK.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 没事儿了
I'm sorry. It's OK. It's OK.
你准备用三组炸♥弹♥来炸掉那栋楼吗
You're gonna take that building down with three charges?
都已经布置好了 杰克
It's all in the placement, Jack.
你们把起爆装置布好了吗 -是的
Did you guys spread those fuses? - Yeah.
你们为什么要找上反恐组
What made you target CTU anyway?
你为什么这么多问题
Why are you asking so many questions?
只是想弄清楚搅进了什么事情
I just wanna know what I'm getting into.
没人请你来
Nobody asked you to get into this.
等时机到了 你需要做的就是
The time comes, all you gotta do
睁开眼看着 剩下的我们会搞定
is keep your eyes open and we'll do the rest.
你说了算 艾迪
Whatever you say, Eddie.
怎么了 -爸爸
Yeah. - Dad.
你收到我的留言了吗 -听我说...
Did you get my message? - Listen to me...
我大约一个小时之前给你留言了
I left it on your phone about an hour ago.
我的电♥话♥丢了 加里失控了
I lost my phone. Gary flipped out on me.
你能找到吗
Can you find it?
找到什么 -你的电♥话♥
Find what? - Your phone.
我有麻烦了 我需要你来接我
I'm in trouble. I need you to come get me.
我不能去找警♥察♥
I can't go to the police with this.
你在哪 -我在斯普林街的付费电♥话♥这儿
Where are you? - I'm at a payphone on Spring Street.
号♥码是多少
What's the number?
爸 我不是要你给我打回来
Dad, I don't want you to call me back.
我要你过来接我
I want you to come get me.
我不能来
I can't do that.
为什么
Why not?
你去卡罗尔家吧 我几小时后会给你打电♥话♥
Why don't you go to Carol's? I'll call you there in the next couple hours.
卡罗尔姨妈家吗 -是的
Aunt Carol's? - Yeah.
她住在圣何塞 爸
She lives in San Jose, Dad.
我知道她住在哪里
I know where she lives.
爸爸 你表现得很奇怪
Dad, you're acting really weird right now.
去就行了 听话一回 行吗
Just go there. And for once do what I ask, OK?
那是谁 -我女朋友
Who was that? - My girlfriend.
我让她给我带点东西 她就是不听
I asked her to pick something up for me. She just doesn't listen.
托尼 杰克·鲍尔的女儿在五线
Tony, Jack Bauer's daughter on line five.
她听起来很害怕
She sounds pretty freaked.
金 我是托尼 你还好吗
Kim, this is Tony. You all right?
我刚刚跟我爸爸通过话 他表现得很奇怪
I just spoke to my dad. He's acting strange.
他还挂了我电♥话♥ -他在出任务 金
He pretty much hung up on me. - He's on a job, Kim.
什么时候开始的 我几个小时前才见过他
Since when? I just saw him a couple of hours ago.
或许我能帮你
Maybe I can help you out.
情况很混乱 有警♥察♥在追我
It's messed up. I have the police after me.
为什么 -我没干坏事 我只是...
Why? - I didn't do anything wrong. I've just been...
金 金
Kim? Hello, Kim?
在吗
Hello?
金 信♥号♥♥不太好
Kim? The connection's messed up.
告诉我你在哪里 我派人来接你
Tell me where you are and somebody'll pick you up.
我不能待在这里 -你能来反恐组吗
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表