离这儿不远
That's not too far from here.
我们可以把大本营就设在机场
We can set up base camp here at the airport.
行 带上她
Do it. Take her.
你打算拿她怎么办 -她跟我走
What do you want to do with her? - She stays with me.
为什么 把她留在这 我的人会看着她的
Why? Keep her here. My guys will watch her.
她不会妨碍任何人的
She'll be out of the way.
我要利用她 -怎么利用
I'm gonna use her. - Use her how?
到时候你就知道了
You'll see.
好了各位 谢谢 -谢谢
All right, everyone. Thank you. - Thank you.
罗杰 -麦克 我听说你来了
Roger. - Mike. I heard you were here.
我听说总统
I understand the president
解雇了艾瑞克·雷伯恩
handed Eric Rayburn his walking papers.
艾瑞克搞砸了
Well, Eric messed up.
总统将他解职是对的
The president was right to dismiss him.
是 但他毕竟炒了一个你任命的人
Still, he fired someone you appointed.
不是所有人都能支持这样的决定的
It takes character to support that.
我今天任务艰巨 抱歉得失陪了
I've got a nasty workload today. You'll have to excuse me.
事实上 总统
Actually... the president
需要我今天叨扰你
wants me to insert myself into your day.
这可能有点困难 我这儿的情况瞬息万变
Well, that might be difficult. I'm moving a mile a minute here.
我知道 我想看看
I understand. I'd like to have a look
你有关最新线索的所有文件
at any paper you have on the most active leads.
让我来赶你的进度就好
Let me play catch-up.
好吧
All right.
在民众反应方面你确实可以帮我一把
I could use a little help in the civil response area.
很好 我在这儿的四号♥站 把资料发给我
Great. I'll be working up here in four. Get me what you got.
汇报进展
Update me.
洛杉矶反恐组正在跟进最有希望的线索
Well, CTU Los Angeles is yielding the most promising leads.
他们今早突袭了市区的一个仓库
They raided a warehouse this morning within city limits,
发现了武器级别的核材料
and they found weapons-grade nuclear material.
中情局正在回放卫星图像
Langley is using satellite playback
以确定去过那里的人
as we speak to determine who was there.
有一名疑犯被击毙 -发生了交火
A suspect was killed? - There was a shoot-out.
分局还没有确认死者身份
Division's having a hard time I.D.ing the body.
这是什么
What's this?
很显然杰克·鲍尔
Well, apparently Jack Bauer is still
还在参与调查
involved in the investigation.
我还以为他在
But I thought he was dismissed
完成了今早的任务之后就退出了
after he completed this morning's assignment.
没有 追踪马穆·法海因的小队就是他领头
No. He's heading the team that's tracking Mamud Faheen.
还有尼娜·迈尔斯 您今早豁免的那个女人
And Nina Myers, the woman you granted immunity to this morning?
她在协助他们
She's helping them.
杰克·鲍尔和尼娜·迈尔斯在一起合作
Jack Bauer and Nina Myers are working together?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
他应该是主动要求去的
I believe he volunteered.
我们有多少时间
What's the time divisibility?
从我们破门进去
From the time we break in
到逮捕他 预计有三十秒
until we get him secured we estimate 30 seconds.
如果从屋顶进去呢
What about going through the roof?
我们在看建筑平面图 看可不可行
We're looking at the building plans to see if it's viable.
不可行 他在墙上和地基上都会装传感器的
It's not. He'll have sensors on the walls and foundations.
如果你们从正门进去
If you guys go in through the front door,
就会给法海因足够的时间自杀
that'll give Faheen enough time to commit suicide.
如果他这么不怕死 为什么还要离开洛杉矶
If he's so willing to die, why'd he leave Los Angeles?
他不想成为附带损伤
He doesn't want to be collateral damage,
但这不代表
but that doesn't mean
他不会为了保护计划而献出自己的生命
he won't give up his life to protect the plan.
我们不能冒险 我们需要活捉这个人
We can't afford to take a chance. We need this guy alive.
催♥泪♥弹♥呢 -没用的
Gas canister? - It won't work.
他知道我们所有的规程 他早有准备
He knows all our protocols and he's prepared.
他怎么会知道我们的规程 -她给他的
How does he know your protocols? - She gave them to him.
这不重要 尼娜 你进去
Doesn't matter. Nina, you're going in.
什么 -他认识你
What? - He knows you.
他也知道我进监狱了
He also thinks I'm in prison.
那你最好让他相信你出来了
You better make him believe you got out.
恰好在他的炸♥弹♥要爆♥炸♥的那天
The day his bomb's supposed to go off?
他会发现我在说谎的
He'll know I'm lying.
你最擅长说谎了 尼娜
You're a good liar, Nina.
除非你想让他知道 否则他不会发现的
The only way he's gonna know is if you let him.
我们需要三十秒 -他会在我打招呼之前
We need 30 seconds. - He is going to put a bullet in my head...
就一枪崩了我
before I can say "Hello,"
然后一枪崩了自己的
and then he's gonna turn the gun on himself.
我们会保证他不崩了自己的
We'll make sure he doesn't turn the gun on himself.
怎么样了
How's it looking?
很好 所有频道都开了
Good. We've got all the channels open.
只需要等信♥号♥♥传过来
We're just waiting for the feeds.
我们知道法海因讲的是哪里的阿♥拉♥伯语吗
Do we know what dialect of Arabic Faheen speaks?
知道 尼娜告诉我们了 -梅森先生
Yeah. Nina gave us the information. - Mr. Mason.
托尼·阿尔梅达找你
Tony Almeida's on the line.
托尼 -纳耶尔开口了
Yeah, Tony. - Naiyeer's starting to talk.
他说是鲍勃·华纳
He says that Bob Warner's the one
在跟赛伊德·阿里做交易
that had dealings with Syed Ali.
当然了 华纳宣称他对此毫不知情
Of course, Warner claims he doesn't know anything about it.
把他们都带回来 分开审讯 给他们施压
Bring 'em both in. We'll separate 'em and turn up the heat.
你是批准我逮捕他们了吗
Are you giving me the okay to arrest these people?
如果他们不自愿过来
If they don't come willingly,
那就是批准了 -用什么罪名
that's exactly what I'm doing. - On what charge?
用乱穿马路都行啊 把他们带回来就行
I don't care if it's jaywalking. Just bring 'em in.
好的 收到
Okay. You got it.
我父亲怎么了 -请等一下 谢谢
What's going on with my father? - Give me a minute, please.
我需要你去把鲍勃·华纳带过来
I need you to get Bob Warner.
我们去反恐组继续 知道了吗 -收到
We'll finish this up at CTU, okay? - Got it.
雷扎 我需要你跟我们走一趟
Reza, I'm gonna need you to come with us.
跟你们去哪里 -回反恐组
Come with you where? - Back to C.T.U.
去干什么 -进一步讯问
For what? - Further questioning.
我哪都不会跟你去的
I'm not going with you anywhere.
我暂时还没有打算逮捕任何人
Look, I'm not arresting anybody...
但如果你逼我的话 我会的
yet-- but I will if you force me to.
无论如何你都得跟我们走一趟的
Now, you're coming with us either way.
具体怎么去就完全取决于你了
How we do this is entirely up to you.
按他说的做 雷扎 不要跟他理论
Just do what the man says, Reza. Don't argue with him.
鲍勃 我没做错什么 他不能逮捕我
Bob, I haven't done anything wrong. He can't arrest me.
雷扎 雷扎 拜托了
Reza. Reza, please.
就当是为了我
Do this for me.
好吗
Okay?
那我要跟你们一起去
Then I'm coming with you.
不 我们不能带你一起去 女士
No, we can't take you with us, ma'am.
那我就跟着 反正你们已经毁了我的婚礼了
Then I'll follow you. You've ruined my wedding day.
我不会让你们把我和我未婚夫分开的
I'm not going to let you separate me from my fiance.
这边
Right this way.
爸
Dad.
通知所有人婚礼推迟了 好吗
Call everyone. Explain the wedding's been postponed, okay?
好的
Okay.
打电♥话♥给拉里 告诉他我的情况
I want you to call Larry, and tell him where I am.
爸 拉里只是个税务律师 -没关系
Dad, Larry's a tax attorney. - Doesn't matter.
没关系 他知道该怎么做的
Doesn't matter. He'll know what to do.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
All right.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你们俩还没正式认识过
Ah, you two haven't been formally introduced.
林恩·柯瑞斯基 雪莉·帕尔默
Lynne Kresge, Sherry Palmer.
林恩 很高兴认识你
Lynne. It's lovely to meet you.
帕尔默女士
Mrs. Palmer.
总统先生 斯坦顿局长...
Um, Mr. President, there were a few guidelines...
写了几份准则
from Director Stanton that
我想和您在这次会议中讨论一下
I wanted to go over with you in this meeting.
好吧 我来简单介绍一下
Okay. Let me just break the ice here.
林恩 我已经行使行政特权
Lynne, I have invoked executive privilege...
给予雪莉临时安全权限
and have granted Sherry a provisional security clearance.
我明白了
I see.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表