24小时
第二季 第十集
前情提要
六个小时前 在一个仓库里发现了
Six hours ago, a cache of weapons-grade Plutonium
乔治·梅森
一批武器级别的钚
was found in a warehouse.
我们还发现了这个 怎么解释 两位
We also found this. What do you make of that, guys?
这是我们公♥司♥的提货单
This is a bill of lading from our company.
货是一个给赛伊德·阿里的集装箱
For a container sent to Syed Ali.
我能追踪装货单 数据库在办公室
I can track this shipping order. The database is at the office.
如果我父亲真的为政♥府♥工作
If my father really does work for the government,
凯特·华纳
难道他还不知道雷扎是否在做非法的事情吗
wouldn't he have known if Reza was doing something illegal?
你是谁 -我叫赛伊德·阿里
Who are you? - My name is Syed Ali.
你查了你不该查的东西
You were looking in places you do not belong.
和我无关
I don't know anything!
杀了她
Kill her.
我们在下坠 飞行员不清楚情况
We're going down! The pilots don't know what happened.
杰克·鲍尔
感觉像是某种爆♥炸♥
It felt like some kind of an explosion!
他们被击落了 -被某种地空导弹
They were shot down? - By some kind of ground-to-air missile.
发现一名幸存者
We got a survivor.
这看起来不像是搜救队
That doesn't look like Search and Rescue.
他们是来找你的吗
Are they coming here for you?
我不知道
I don't know.
放下枪 杰克
Drop it, Jack.
我会告诉你核弹的位置 交换条件是对
I'll tell you where the bomb is in exchange for immunity...
谋杀杰克·鲍尔的豁免权
for the murder of Jack Bauer.
反恐组派人来接我们了
Someone from C.T.U. is supposed to come pick us up.
警监说这不在他们的管辖权限内
Captain says it's out of their jurisdiction.
金·鲍尔
我们跟你说了为什么不能回洛杉矶
We told you why we can't go back to L.A.
是 我知道 核弹嘛
Yeah, I know-- the bomb.
迈尔斯女士 如果你提供的信息...
Ms. Myers, if the information you provide...
大卫·帕尔默总统
能成功阻止核弹装置
culminates in the successful interception of the nuclear device,
你对杰克·鲍尔的谋杀罪将被赦免
you'll be pardoned in advance for the murder of Jack Bauer.
总统先生
Mr. President,
除此以外别无他法 就这样吧
there's only one right choice to make and you made it.
以下故事情节发生在下午5点到6点之间
将由这位备受尊重的媒体人
You've been told by a well-respected member of the press,
罗恩·维兰德先生向你们说明
Mr. Ron Wieland,
这个国家正面临一起迫在眉睫的
that there is an imminent terrorist threat
恐怖袭击
leveled against this country.
截至目前为止 这是事实
That is true, so far as it goes.
稍安勿躁
Please.
事实是 我们每天都会收到许多类似的威胁
The fact is, we get a dozen such threats every day.
至于我了解的是否比我公开透露的多
And do I know more about them than I publicly reveal?
当然
Of course.
向公众公布的内容和时间是个判断的问题
What is released to the public and when is a matter of judgment.
你们推选我做出这个判断
You have elected me to exercise that judgment...
是为了国家的最大利益
in the best interests of this country.
这正是我上任以来在做的事
That's what I've done since I took office.
这也是我今天在做的事
That's what I'm doing today.
我可以向你们保证...
And I can assure you...
我们完全掌控住了局势
that we have the situation well under control...
不需要担心 -总统先生
and there is no cause for alarm. - Mr. President--
谢谢你们
Thank you.
这可不是葛底斯堡演说
That wasn't the Gettysburg Address,
但是能为我们争取些时间 -讲得不错
but it should buy us some time. - It was fine.
杰克·鲍尔情况如何
What's the situation with Jack Bauer?
他还被尼娜·迈尔斯作为人♥质♥扣押着
He's still being held hostage by Nina Myers.
不一定非要这样的 杰克
It didn't have to be like this, Jack.
我从没想要针对你
I never meant for it to be personal.
你杀了我妻子就是针对我啊
It felt pretty personal when you killed my wife.
我别无选择
I had to.
特里无意中听到了涉及我的逃跑路线的内容
Teri overheard something that compromised my escape route.
那轰炸反恐组呢
What about bombing C.T.U.?
轰炸那些你过去共事过的人
All those people you used to work with?
我没有轰炸反恐组 只是卖♥♥了图纸
I didn't bomb C.T.U. I just sold the plans.
你有你不得不追随的信仰 尼娜
You believe what you have to, Nina,
可你杀了你的朋友
but you killed your friends.
闭嘴 杰克 闭嘴
Shut up, Jack! Shut up!
我们没什么可聊的了
Now, we are done talking.
我们就等着帕尔默打电♥话♥来
We're just going to wait for Palmer to call,
那时这一切就结束了
and then this will all be over.
明白了
You got it?
知道吗 尼娜 你是对的
You know what, Nina? You're right.
不 我真的不想在这里坐以待毙
No, I don't really want to just sit here and wait to die.
别动 杰克 我说真的 杰克
Don't move, Jack. I mean it, Jack!
如果你在他们核实你提供的信息之前杀了我
You kill me before they verify the information you gave 'em.
你就违反了你们的协议
You'll be in violation of your agreement.
他们会把你关进监狱 -你会死的
They'll just slap your ass back in jail. - And you'll be dead.
我已经是行尸走肉了
I'm already dead.
这是最后的警告 杰克
This is your last warning, Jack.
够了 再走一步 我就开枪了
That's it. One more step, and I'll shoot.
前进 快
Move in! Go!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
冲 冲 冲 抓住她
Move! Move! Move! Grab her.
通知直升机 -让她起来
Notify the chopper. - Get her up.
走吧 快走 -我们不回洛杉矶
Let's go. Let's go. - We're not going back to L.A.
我们已经说过了 走吧 -绝不
We've already been through this. Let's go. - No way.
我和你说了 -是的 炸♥弹♥ 快走吧
I told you before-- - Yeah, I know-- a bomb. Move, walk.
伙计 不说我们 你自己呢
Man, forget about us. What about you?
你想被炸成碎片吗
You want to get blown to pieces?
听着 我和你说了我爸爸是谁
Look, I told you who my dad was.
你觉得他们会从反恐组派人来吗
You think they'd send someone from C.T.U.?
上车 -我不回洛杉矶
Get in. - I'm not going back to L.A.!
米格尔 -趴下 趴下
Miguel! - Get down! Get down!
别动 别动 -抓住他了 抓住他了
Don't move! Don't move! - I got him. I got him.
米格尔
Miguel!
当心 -走吧 上车
Careful. - Let's go. Get in.
是的 好 -你会告诉他吧
Yes, good. - You'll let him know?
是的 我会告诉他 结束了
Yes, I'll tell him. It's over.
杰克没事
Is Jack okay?
是的 他们在尼娜开枪前控制了她
Yes. They got to Nina before she could shoot him.
她呢
What about her?
按照您的要求 她受伤不严重
Just as you requested, she wasn't seriously hurt.
先生 他们在等待您的指令
Sir, they're awaiting your orders.
要把她关进监狱吗 -不要
Do you want her taken back to prison? - No.
我们要履行最初的协议 一旦确认她的信息
We'll honor our original deal. I'll pardon her for the charges...
我会撤销对她谋杀和叛国的指控
of murder and treason as soon as we confirm her information.
那您要把她拘留在哪里 -洛杉矶
In the meantime, where do you want her? - Los Angeles.
让她也感受一下她制♥造♥的恐慌
Let her share the fate of everyone she's endangered.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
确定
That's affirmative.
我在峡谷的南边与直升机碰头
I'll meet the chopper just south of the gully in the field.
收到 -收到
Roger that. - Copy.
华纳企业
我们是来找你说的
We're here to find transactions
鲍勃·华纳和赛伊德·阿里的交易的
you claim Bob Warner had with Syed Ali.
尽快找到 我们就能尽快离开
The sooner we do that, the sooner we're out of here.
坐吧
Have a seat.
这样我无法做事 -我来控制电脑
I can't work like this. - I'll be keying the computer.
怎么打开♥发♥票文件夹
How do I open the invoice files?
什么 -我要看发♥票♥文件夹
What? - I need to access the invoice files.
打开仓库文件
File, open, warehouse.
他们如何排序的 -我觉得是时间
How are they ordered? - Chronologically, I think.
你觉得
You think?
听着 我的未婚妻因为我让她爸爸坐牢
Look, my fiancee just left me on my wedding day
而在婚礼那天离开了我
because I'm sending her father to jail.
而他是我老板
Since he's my employer
我的整个人生都毁掉了
I think that pretty much means my whole life's in the toilet.
所以就别给我施压了
So why don't you cut me some slack?
这城市里某处有一个核武器
There's a nuke somewhere in this city,
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表