I'm sorry, Mrs. Palmer. I can't disturb them right now.
大卫发现斯坦顿的事全靠我
You know, David only found out about Stanton because of me,
他完全没有理由把我挡在门外
and it makes no sense that he's keeping me out of the loop.
我不太确定你觉得我能改变什么
I'm not sure what you think I can do about that.
不如你告诉我他对斯坦顿的事怎么处理的
Why don't you just tell me what he's doing about Stanton?
他还没告诉我
He hasn't let me in on it yet,
所以我也不知道结果是什么
so I don't know what's been decided.
你就不能去问出来吗
Can't you find out?
帕尔默女士 如果总统想听我们俩的意见
Mrs. Palmer, if the president wanted input from either of us,
我相信他会告诉我们的
I'm sure that he would let us know.
林恩 你拿走了我修改大卫演讲的功劳
Lynne, you took credit for my work on David's speech,
那也没关系 我无所谓
and that was OK, I was fine with that.
但现在我唯一的目标
But right now my only interest
就是帮助大卫挺过今天
is to help David get through this day.
我想这应该也是你的首要目标吧
Now I assume that's your priority as well?
我会想办法
I'll see what I can do.
华纳小姐 -她跟我走
Miss Warner. - She stays with me.
我们可以行动了
We're good to go.
我这部署了30个人随时等你指令
I've got 30 men deployed ready to move on your order.
清♥真♥寺里有多少人
How many people in the mosque?
100到125人
Between 100 to 125,
我们会把男性分成十人一组的目标小组
we'll divide the men into target groups of 10 each.
我们暂时还不进去 -长官
We're not going in, not yet. - Sir?
我们现在进去 就需要控制整个人群
We go in hot, we're gonna have a crowd control situation
这就会给赛伊德·阿里足够时间
and it'll give Syed Ali enough time
在凯特指认出他之前自尽
to take his own life before Kate can identify him.
那我们怎么做
What's the alternative?
我们等到祷告结束
We wait for the prayer service to end.
他和其他人一起出来 凯特指认出他
He comes out with everybody else, Kate identifies him,
我们就直接逮捕他
then we'll take him out surgically.
迅速活捉 他死了对我们就没用了
Fast and alive. He's no good to us dead.
万一外面有人先发现我们怎么办
What if someone out here spots us first?
他们打电♥话♥通知阿里 我们就失去了先机
They phone Ali, we lose our surprise.
这还是在假设他在里面的情况下
That's assuming he's even inside.
我们只是在靠微弱的直觉行动 杰克
We're working on a weak hunch here, Jack.
他可能在其他清♥真♥寺
He might be at some other mosque.
我们只能赌一把 就在这里等
We're gonna have to take that chance. We're waiting this out.
我可以进去 看看他在不在里面
I could go in. See if he's inside.
我可以围个头巾 遮住脸
I'll wear a hijab, hide my face.
他看不到我的
He wouldn't see me.
对不起 我不愿意让你置身这种险境中
Sorry, I don't feel comfortable putting you in that kind of a position.
听你刚才说的 我们全都处于险境
From what you've told me, we're all in a pretty bad position.
如果我能帮忙 我非常想有这个机会
If I could help, I'd really like the chance.
你真的觉得你能做到吗 -对
You really think you can do this? - Yeah.
给我拿清♥真♥寺的平面图 我要看看内部结构
Get me the schematics to the mosque. I'll look at the floor plan.
登录失败
登录失败
一切就绪了 总统先生 -行动
Everything's in place, Mr. President. - Do it.
是 行动
Yes, sir. Let's move.
怎么回事 麦克
What's going on, Mike?
史坦顿先生 根据总统命令
Mr. Stanton, by order of the president,
我要以密谋背叛美♥利♥坚♥合众国罪
I'm placing you under arrest for conspiracy
逮捕你
to commit treason against the United States of America.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
手拿开
Hands off.
我要求和总统谈谈
I demand to speak to the president.
肯定会有机会的 先生 走吧
I'm sure you'll get your chance, sir. Let's go.
请进
Come in.
先生 帕尔默夫人过去半小时一直在联♥系♥你
Sir, Mrs. Palmer's been trying to reach you for the last half-hour.
是 我知道
Yes, I know.
她现在在七号♥线上等您
She's on line seven waiting right now.
如果想推掉我可以帮您 -不 我来接
I can put her off if you'd like. - No, I'll take it.
谢谢 -是 先生
Thank you. - Yes, sir.
雪莉 怎么了 -大卫 谢天谢地
Yes, Sherry. What is it? - David, thank God.
我想知道你决定怎么处置罗杰了吗
I was just wondering what you'd decided to do about Roger.
我正在派人拷问他
I'm having him questioned.
他承认下令击落杰克·鲍尔的飞机了吗
Has he admitted to ordering Jack Bauer's plane shot down?
还没有
Not yet.
那我们并没比一小时前知道得更多
Then we don't know any more than we did an hour ago.
你想说什么 雪莉
What is your point, Sherry?
我想说我觉得你应该
My point is I think you should have waited
等更确凿的证据
for something more concrete.
我做决定不用请示你 雪莉 不再需要了
I don't run my decisions past you, Sherry, not any more.
你做决定依据的一大部分情报
A large part of the intelligence
都是我提供的
you're basing your decisions on came from me.
我想我应该在此有一席之地了
I think I've earned a seat at the table here.
你不是我的幕僚之一
You're not a member of my staff.
你也不是政♥府♥职员
You're not a government employee.
你也不是我妻子
And you're not my wife.
那是你的决定 不是我的
That was your decision, not mine.
雪莉听我说 不管你今天在这里演什么角色
Sherry listen to me, whatever role you're playing here today
都要听我的 跟我的时间走
is on my terms, my timetable.
继续你的工作 我过一会联♥系♥你
Continue doing what you're doing. I'll speak to you soon.
但是...
But...
我们需要一个可以配合的人在这 不是三个
We need one person here that we can coordinate with, not three.
这件事我们解决了
Yeah, we got that sorted out.
让他联♥系♥杰克·鲍尔 他是主管
You have him contact Jack Bauer. He's running point for us.
好
OK.
联调局的人 他们要派个代表去清♥真♥寺
FBI. They want a representative at the mosque,
但他们自己搞混了
but they've got their wires crossed.
我们刚刚谈的事
Listen, what we were talking about before...
对 我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我不该把你置于那种境地
I shouldn't have put you on the spot like that.
不 其实我很高兴你这样做了
No, actually, I'm glad you did.
真的吗 -对
You are? - Yeah.
你在这里工作之后我们之间一直有某种东西
There's been something hanging between us since you started here.
对 确实有
Yeah. Yeah, there has.
我很久之前就决定
I made a decision a while ago
尽量让工作和私人事务互不干涉
to try to keep personal and professional stuff separate.
但现在我
But now I...
米歇尔·德斯勒
Michelle Dessler.
告诉阿尔梅达华纳情绪不稳
Tell Almeida Warner's getting agitated.
好 我会转达
OK, I'll tell him.
七号♥审讯室有情况 -鲍勃·华纳吗
There's a problem in room seven. - Bob Warner?
对 他情绪激动
Yeah, he's getting violent.
放开你的手
Get your hands off of me!
你们不能把我关在这里
You can't keep me here!
怎么回事 -他要喝水
What's going on? - He asked for water.
我带他去厕所 他冲出了大门
I brought him to the restroom he bolted out the door.
为什么我不能见律师
Why can't I see my lawyer?
让他坐下 冷静点 华纳先生
Sit him down. Calm down, Mr. Warner!
我不会冷静 我要有人听我说话
I won't calm down. I want someone to start listening to me.
我要你冷静
I need you to calm down!
不过雷扎告诉你什么 他都在撒谎
Whatever Reza told you, he's lying.
你这样对你的案子没有帮助 懂吗
You are not helping your case here. You understand me?
你想谈谈
You wanna have a conversation,
还是想让我关你一晚上
or do you want me to lock you up for the rest of the night?
我女儿们呢
Where are my daughters?
雷扎被带去你办公室后五分钟玛丽也走了
Marie left here five minutes after Reza was taken to your office.
凯特呢
What about Kate?
怎么了 凯特出什么事了吗
What? Has something happened to Kate?
她和我们的一位探员在一起
She's with one of our agents.
你们一位探员 为什么
One of your agents? Why?
你得相信我们 华纳先生
You're gonna have to trust us, Mr. Warner.
她不会有事的 好吗
She's gonna be fine, all right?
相信
Trust?
这里是人们祈祷的地方
This is where the men pray,
在前面 离入口最近
in front, closest to the entrance.
穿过他们 经过这里
You walk by them as you pass through here
直到后面的女性祈祷区
down to the women's prayer area in the back.
你只有一次机会
You've got one shot.
你经过他们之后 就只能看到他们的后背了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表