我建议你立刻解除我的职务
I suggest you relieve me of my duties right now.
没这必要
That won't be necessary.
谢谢你 长官 -别谢我
Thank you, sir. - Don't thank me.
只是我现在没有能取代你的人而已
I just don't have anyone to take your place right now.
我不喜欢下属违抗命令
I don't like insubordination.
快点
Come on.
动作最好快点
You better hurry up.
钱在这里
It's there.
这是什么东西
What the hell is this?
那里至少应该有两万欧元
That should be at least 20,000 euros.
欧元 -欧洲货币
Euros? - It's European money.
你觉得我看着像欧洲人吗 现金在哪里
I look European to you? Where's the cash?
这就是现金 和美元一样好用
That is cash. It's as good as dollars.
我要的是能用的现金 明白吗
We want cash money. You understand me?
马库斯
Marcus?
你们觉得这是真的吗
You think this is real?
不是 有钱人喜欢把假货锁起来
No, they keep the fake ones locked up
1500块
1500.
就这点吗 -就这点
That's it? - That's it.
现在怎么样
Now what do we do?
全都拿走吧
Look, just take it all.
只要留下芯片就行了
Just gimme the chip.
她看到我们的脸
She knows what we look like.
也知道我们的名字
She knows our names too.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
他说得对 我们不能把你留在这里
He's right. We can't just leave you here.
全部拿走 我不会告诉任何人的
Take everything! I won't tell anyone.
我不会报♥警♥的 我保证
I won't tell the police, I promise.
快把芯片给我
Just give me the chip!
马库斯 算了 我们拿东西走人吧
Marcus, don't do this. Let's take the stuff and go.
我们一离开这里 她马上就会报♥警♥
The second we walk out of here, she's calling the cops.
我不能再坐牢
I can't get locked up again man.
别开枪
No!
不要 -快给我
No! - Gimme that!
凯特 你没事吧
Kate, are you all right?
没事 他们把芯片拿走了
Yeah. They've got the chip.
走廊里有几间房♥
How many rooms at the end of the hall?
两间 是卧室和浴室
Two. That's bedroom and bathroom.
蹲着别起来
Stay down.
我只想要芯片
All I want is the chip!
我叫杰克·鲍尔
My name is Jack Bauer.
我是联邦探员
I'm a federal agent.
我只想要芯片 然后会放你走的
All I want is the chip, and then I'll let you go.
你开枪打了我朋友 你指望我相信你吗
You shot my friend, man. You expect me to believe you?
现在你也没得选
Right now you don't have a choice.
你走进来 我就把芯片毁了
You come in here and I'm gonna smash this thing.
我会踩烂它
I'll put it right under my foot.
我们要找杰克·鲍尔
We're looking for Jack Bauer.
上次和他联♥系♥
Last time we heard from him,
他的电♥话♥信♥号♥♥是在恩西诺和影视城交界处
he was on a cellphone between Encino and Studio City.
我们要尽快找到他
We need to find him as soon as possible.
我要大家把这列为首要目标
I need everyone to make this priority one.
各位 我们可以开始了
Ladies and gentlemen, we can begin.
我想感谢大家这么快就赶来开会
I'd like to thank you for assembling at such short notice.
我想你们都想知道我为什么叫你们来
I'm sure you're all wondering why I've asked you here,
我为什么让你们
why I've asked you
保密这次开会的消息
to keep the news of this meeting to yourselves.
抱歉 副总统先生
Excuse me, Mr. Vice President.
但是我们难道不该等总统来再开始吗
But shouldn't we wait for the president?
帕尔默总统晚一点会出席的
President Palmer will be joining us later.
我不是很明白你的意思
I'm not sure I understand you.
此次会议的第一部分将不对外公开
The first part of this meeting will be a closed session.
对总统也不公开吗
Closed to the president?
我恐怕那就是此次会议的重点 亚历克斯
I'm afraid that's the point of the meeting, Alex.
对你们一些人来说 这将令你们很诧异
To some of you this will come as a surprise.
但对大多数人来说
For most of you, though,
我希望会让你们如释重负
I hope it comes as a relief.
但是我真诚地相信
But it is my sincere belief that,
基于他对于今日事件的回应
based on his response to today's events,
大卫·帕尔默不适合
David Palmer is unfit to
继续出任美国总统
continue as President of the United States.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表