我要用核弹地址换取豁免权
I'll tell you where the bomb is in exchange for immunity.
总统已经对你下了特赦令
The president's already granted you a total pardon.
免提通话
我还有个即将犯下的罪行
Except this is a crime I haven't committed yet.
什么罪行
What crime?
杀死杰克·鲍尔
The murder of Jack Bauer.
把这点加入特赦令 我就告诉你核弹位置
Add that to my pardon, and I'll tell you where the bomb is.
如果我们不答应呢
And if we don't comply?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
是你吗 鲍尔先生
Is that you, Mr. Bauer?
没错
Yes.
请转告总统先生
Please tell the president that
我相信除了这样别无选择
I do not believe he has any other choice but to accept her deal.
反恐组在安全线路上吗
Is C.T.U. on a secured line?
在 先生 我是乔治·梅森
Yes, sir. This is George Mason.
我们在指定通道
We're on a designated channel.
米歇尔·德斯勒和托尼·阿尔梅达也在
I also have Michelle Dessler and Tony Almeida.
对于她的要求你们有什么办法
Do you have any alternatives to what she's asking?
她有没有什么把柄
Any weaknesses that we might be able to exploit?
没有 她擅长生存 先生
None. She's a survivor, sir.
她了解鲍尔 她知道现在不杀了鲍尔...
She knows Bauer, and she knows if she doesn't kill him now...
他会对她穷追不舍
he'll hunt her down and find her later.
那么 依你看
So, in your assessment,
尼娜·迈尔斯是阻止核弹最好的机会吗
Nina Myers is our best chance to stop this bomb?
先生 她可能是我们唯一的希望
Sir, she may be our only chance.
迈尔斯女士 我是帕尔默总统
Ms. Myers, this is President Palmer.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
杰克·鲍尔在吗
Is Jack Bauer there?
是的 总统先生 我在
Yes, Mr. President, I'm here too.
迈尔斯女士
Ms. Myers,
如果你提供的信息...
if the information you provide...
能成功阻止核弹装置
culminates in the successful interception of the nuclear device,
你想怎么办都行
you will get everything you asked for.
你对杰克·鲍尔的杀人罪将被赦免
You will be pardoned in advance for the murder of Jack Bauer.
一言为定
I can live with that.
说吧 尼娜
Start talking, Nina.
核弹将会被赛伊德·阿里引爆
The bomb will be detonated by a man named Syed Ali.
我们知道阿里 我们想知道他在哪儿
We know about Ali. We need to know where he is.
他在查兹沃斯有间房♥子...
He's at a house in Chatsworth...
在斯塔林球场18号♥
on Starling Court-- 18 Starling Court.
联♥系♥当地执法部门 让他们设置好警戒线
Contact local law enforcement. Have them set up a perimeter.
让有关部门进行协助
Coordinate among the relevant agencies.
迈尔斯女士 在我们处理核弹前
Ms. Myers, you're not to take any action
你不要轻举妄动
until we put our hands on this bomb.
好的
Agreed.
杰克
Jack?
我在 先生
Yes, sir?
你有什么需要我做的吗
Is there anything you want me to do?
请保证我女儿的安全 先生
Please make sure that my daughter is safe, sir.
告诉她我爱她 -没问题
Tell her that I love her. - I'll do that.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
杰克 -总统先生
Jack-- - Mr. President,
无需多言 先生
please, you don't need to say anything, sir.
除此以外别无他法 就这样吧
There was only one right choice to make, and you made it.
我很抱歉 杰克
I'm sorry, Jack.
他说的对 总统先生
He's right, Mr. President.
这是我们找到核弹装置的唯一方法...
It's the only way we're going to find this nuclear device...
趁现在还来得及
before it's too late.
先生
Sir.
记者团已经到了
The press corps is waiting.
你做了些改动
You made some changes.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
这样更好
It's better.
多谢夸奖 先生
Thank you, sir.
天呐 快住手
For God's sake, stop it!
你们想怎样 我不知道你们想要什么
What do you want? I don't know what you want!
你知道的
Yes, you do.
我们什么也没看见
We didn't see anything!
我们没告诉任何人 我发誓
We didn't tell anyone anything! I swear!
我什么也不知道
I don't know anything!
我不知道的事叫我怎么说
How can I tell you what I don't know?
我相信你
I believe you.
她知道什么的话 早说了
If she would have known anything, she would have told us.
杀了她
Kill her.
他们很快就能找到阿里
Won't take 'em long to find Ali.
你没想到结局会这样 对吧 杰克
This isn't how you thought it would end, is it, Jack?
还没有结束
This isn't over yet.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表