I mean, the president, will recall the bombers.
我以为你受命不能和我讨论
I thought you're under orders not to speak to me here.
我尽力了 长官
I'm doing my best, sir.
尽力应该是帮我 -帮你做什么
Your best would be to help me. - By doing what?
我需要和杰克·鲍尔谈谈
I need to talk to Jack Bauer.
弄清他是否找到证据了
Find out if he's secured the evidence.
如果我记得没错 你有个儿子是海军
If I remember correctly, you have a son in the Navy.
是的 长官
Yes, sir, I do.
保家卫国是件伟大的事 你应该感到骄傲
It's a fine thing to defend one's country. You should be proud.
让我们确保他战斗的理由是正当的
Let's make sure the cause he's fighting for is the just one.
给我找个卫星电♥话♥ 我需要安全的专线
Get me a sat phone. I need a secure line.
凯莉 我需要你把这些录入夜间数据库
Carrie, I need you to put these in the overnight database.
夏普尔早间汇报时会需要这个
Chappelle's gonna need 'em for his morning briefing.
你为什么要给我 这是你的情况报告
Why are you giving this to me? This is your situation report.
我有别的事要做
I'm on something else.
什么事
What else?
我不需要对你解释 凯莉 照做就是
I don't have to explain myself to you, Carrie. Just please, do it.
你确实需要解释
You do need to explain yourself
因为我认为你正瞒着夏普尔
cause I think you're going behind Chappelle's back,
想帮助杰克·鲍尔
trying to help Jack Bauer.
你真想这样做吗 凯莉 找我的麻烦
Do you really wanna do this, Carrie? Come after me?
因为自从你来这里我放过你很多回了
Cause I've been letting you get away with a lot since you got here,
但如果你想来真的 没问题
but if you want the gloves to come off, fine.
这是怎么了
What's going on here?
她要我承担她的一部分工作量
She's asking me to take on some of her workload.
我只是想知道原因
I just wanna know why.
你为什么不想告诉她
Why don't you wanna tell her?
这与她无关 托尼
It's none of her business, Tony.
告诉她 这样我们就能继续工作了
Look, just tell her, so we can get back to work here.
好吧
All right.
分局要我作为
District's asked me to step
联络员协助权力交接
in as a liaison to facilitate the power shift.
接下来两个小时我都要打电♥话♥
I'll be on the phone for the next two hours.
听起来像是晋升 恭喜
Sounds like a promotion. Congratulations.
你觉得她相信我吗 -不相信
You think she believed me? - No.
再查一遍 我需要你尽快找到它
Go over it again. Look, I need you to find it fast,
找其他探员帮你也行
even if you need to pull agents who can help you.
这件事有绝对优先权
This needs to take first priority.
不知为何分局在严密监控我
Division's breathing down my neck for some reason.
我现在没空应付这个
That's something I just don't need right now.
好的 我会处理
Sure. I'll take care of it.
好的
All right.
查普尔先生 -怎么了 凯莉
Mr. Chappelle. - Yes, Carrie?
我认为 托尼·阿尔梅达不适合领导反恐组
In my opinion, Tony Almeida's not fit to run CTU.
为什么 -他让米歇尔私下工作
Why not? - He's got Michelle working off book.
做什么 -我不确定
Doing what? - I can't say for sure.
但我觉得他们俩
But I have a feeling the two of them are
仍在试图帮助杰克·鲍尔
still trying to help Jack Bauer.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事的
It'll be fine.
给你 谢谢
Here you go, thanks.
我是阿尔梅达 -托尼 我是杰克
Almeida. - Tony, it's Jack.
杰克 发生什么了
Jack, what's happening?
总统还在拖延攻击吗
Is the president still holding off on the attack?
不 事情变得更糟了
No, things got much worse.
还没公开 不过帕尔默被革职了
It's not public yet, but Palmer's been pulled.
革职是什么意思
What do you mean pulled?
他的内阁行使了第二十五号♥修正案
His cabinet invoked the 25th Amendment
因为他想等到确认塞浦路斯录音的真实性
because he wanted to wait for confirmation of the Cyprus recording.
现在普莱斯考特成了总统
Prescott's now president.
我已经准备好给你
I'm ready to bring you evidence
证明录音是伪造的证据
proves that the recording's been forged.
你是说普莱斯考特不会理会吗
Are you telling me Prescott won't even listen to it?
不 我是说他不会等了
No, I'm telling you he won't wait for it.
杰克 尽快把证据给我
Jack, get me that evidence as quickly as possible,
然后我会告诉普莱斯考特
and I'll call Prescott with it.
好 你可以先派一架直升机到你给我的地址
Fine, you can start by sending a chopper to the address you gave me.
休伊特在我手上 -确定是他伪造录音吗
I got Hewitt. - Is he definitely the one that made the recording?
是的 确定 -他会作证吗
Yes, absolutely. - Will he testify?
我们在努力
We're working on it.
好吧 杰克 如果我去找查普尔
All right, look, Jack, if I go to Chappelle and
要求派一架直升机给你 他只会拒绝
request a chopper for you, he's just gonna deny it.
他从分局收到了命令 -想办法 托尼
He's got orders from District. - Just deal with it, Tony.
轰炸机已经升空了
We got bombers in the air right now.
休伊特是阻止这事的唯一机会 拜托了
Hewitt's our only chance of stopping this thing, please.
好吧 我会尽力的
All right, I'll do my best.
好的 谢谢 托尼
OK, thanks, Tony.
我知道 亚历克斯 我理解你的顾虑
I know, Alex. I understand your concern.
但事实不会改变 我们都犯了错误
But the fact remains, we both made a mistake.
不过我们很幸运 因为他们需要我们
But we're lucky because they need us.
我谈成的协议都会包含你
Any deal I make will include you,
反之亦然 记住 我们共进退
and vice versa. Remember, we're in this together.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
亲爱的 我绝不会骗你
Honey, I would never lie to you.
但你得记住一件事
But you have to remember this one thing.
只有我在乎你的利益 没有别人了
I am the only one looking after your interest. No one else.
我知道这些事怎么办
I know how these things work.
照我说的做 一切都会没事的
Just do as I say, and it'll all turn out well.
那他呢
What about him?
别担心他
Don't worry about him.
我来处理鲍尔探员 他不是问题
I'll handle Agent Bauer. He won't be a problem.
他在食物链的底端
He's very low on the food chain.
如果我照做 你能保我不进监狱吗
So, if I do this, you can keep me out of jail?
绝对没问题 我保证你会获得完全豁免权
Absolutely. You'll be granted full immunity just like I promised.
好吗
Ok?
好了 杰克 接下来这样
All right, Jack, this is how it's gonna work.
他会跟你去作证
He'll come in and he'll testify.
他只用几分钟就能展示用的技术
He can demonstrate the technology in a matter of minutes.
很好 直升机快来了
Good. The chopper's on its way.
你听到夏普尔说的了
You heard what Chappelle said.
如果知道是为了杰克 他不会批准直升机的
He won't let us have a chopper if he knows it's for Jack.
但休伊特在杰克手上
Yeah, but Jack's got Hewitt,
就是休伊特伪造的录音
and Hewitt definitely made that recording.
夏普尔不能忽略这个 -他想怎么做都行
Now Chappelle can't ignore that. - He can do whatever he wants.
嗯 好的
Yeah. Mm-hm. OK.
我一会再打给你 马克
Let me get back to you, Marc.
怎么了 -杰克·鲍尔刚刚联♥系♥了我们
What? - Jack Bauer just contacted us.
是吗 他在哪
Really? Where is he?
北好莱坞 -他在干什么
North Hollywood. - What's he doing?
他找到了伪造塞浦路斯录音的人
He's got the guy who forged the Cyprus recording
他想把他带来
and he wants to bring him in.
好 让他来
Fine, let him.
莱恩 他离得太远了 我们得派直升机
Ryan, he's too far away. We need to send a chopper.
我们谈过这个 托尼 我受够鲍尔了
We've been through this, Tony. I'm done with Bauer.
他在白费功夫 我们有其他事要做
He's chasing a trail that leads nowhere. We're onto other things.
莱恩 还有什么事比防止美国
Ryan, what could be more important than keeping the US
因为错误的情报发起军事打击更重要吗
from launching military strikes based on false information?
问题是 托尼 你被调职了
The thing is, Tony, you've been reassigned.
调职 去哪
Reassigned? Where?
过几天告诉你 现在你可以回家了
I'll let you know in a few days. For now, you can go home.
莱恩 你不能现在调我走
Ryan, you can't reassign me now.
录音是真的 我们要开战了
This recording is real. We are going to war.
我们需要为国内的反应做准备
We need to prepare for domestic response.
你让自己变成了我承受不了的负担
You have made yourself a liability I just can't afford.
给你15分钟收拾东西并离开
You've got 15 minutes to clean out your desk and get out.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他们把我装有梳状滤波器的硬盘拿走了
They took the disk that had my comb filter in.
我需要重建文件才能展示过程
I'll need to rebuild that file to demonstrate the process.
好了 打包文件需要解压 大概20分钟
OK, the tarball has to decompress. It'll take about 20 minutes.
怎么展示 -我要给他们做一段录音
How's it gonna work? - I want to make a recording for them.
当场制♥作♥ 各种调整 片段重组
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表