现在 在它开始前
right now, before it begins.
如果你对我有所隐瞒
If there is something you're not telling me,
任何可能对找到炸♥弹♥有帮助的信息
anything that could help us find this bomb,
作为美国总统 我要求你...
as President of the United States, I order you...
不 作为你口中的爱人
No, as someone that you claim you love...
我请求你 帮助我 雪莉
I'm asking: help me, Sherry.
几个月前的半夜 我接到一个朋友的电♥话♥
I got a phone call... A few months ago in the middle of the night
他是国安局的高层
from a friend of mine who's high up in NSA.
他告诉我罗杰·斯坦顿
He told me that Roger Stanton
第二天早上想先和我聊聊
wanted to speak to me first thing in the morning,
所以我们在弗吉尼亚州的一个公园见面了
and so we met at a park in Virginia.
他想怎么样
What did he want?
他想招募我 -做什么
He wanted to recruit me. - To do what?
他想知道谁对你忠诚 谁会出♥卖♥♥♥你
He wanted to know who was loyal to you and who could be turned.
他想 他想知道你的弱点
He wanted... He wanted to know where you were weak.
你告诉他了
And you told him?
是的
Yes.
但我那么做是为了获取他的信任
But I only did it to gain his confidence.
我和他不是一伙儿的 我这么做是为了你
I was not aligning myself with him. I was doing it for you.
大卫 我知道你不相信我 给我三十分钟
David, I know you don't believe me, but just give me 30 minutes
大卫 就三十分钟
David, just 30 minutes
让我证明我说的是事实
to prove to you that I'm telling the truth,
证明我所做的都是为了保护你
that I did all of this to protect you,
绝非想伤害你
not to hurt you.
我想他是说他这么做是为了他的家人
I think he's saying he did it for his family.
他们保证给他钱
They promised him money.
问问"他们"是谁
Ask him who "They" is.
赛伊德·阿里
Syed Ali.
问问他是否知道有第二个炸♥弹♥
Ask him if he knows about a second bomb.
什么
Eh?
我觉得不太对 我想我们的方言表述不同
I don't think that was right. I think we have different dialects.
没关系 再试试
It doesn't matter. Just keep trying.
杰克 翻译官来了
Jack, the translator's here.
我是杰克·鲍尔
Jack Bauer.
犯人在那 凯特
The subject's there. Kate?
真抱歉 杰克 -你做得很好 很好
I'm really sorry, Jack. - You did great. You did great.
贝克探员会带你回控制区
Agent Baker is gonna take you back to the controlled area.
我尽快过去
I'll be there as soon as I can.
问他是否知道有第二个炸♥弹♥
Ask him if he knows about a second bomb.
他说他什么都不知道
He said he doesn't know anything.
请出示证件 给我看下你的证件
ID, please. Can I see your ID?
那边那些是什么人
Who are those people over there?
他们要封锁机场 检查所有人
They're locking down the airport, checking everyone.
稍等我一会
Excuse me for one second.
问问他的学校和他的金主的名字
Ask him where he went to school and the name of his sponsor.
简直不敢相信炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
I can't believe the bomb went off.
你听到什么了 多少人受伤
What did you hear? How many people?
不知道 传送器坏了
I don't know. The transmission just went dead.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我爸爸 我要和他联♥系♥
My dad, I need to get in touch with my dad.
会的 不过现在
We will. But for right now,
我们必须待在这里 这里是安全的
we have to stay down here, where it's safe.
我们不清楚辐射云会向哪里蔓延
We have no idea which way that radiation cloud is gonna travel.
我看看短波收音机上能找到什么 好吗
I'll see if I can pick something up on the short-wave radio, OK?
洛杉矶最爱的全天候广播 全年无休
...LA's favourite all-talk radio all the time, 24-7.
关于学校代金券的争论
The school voucher debate
又开始升温了...
is really beginning to heat up again here...
说什么了
What did they say?
什么都没收到
I couldn't get anything.
辐射在干扰无线电
The radiation is interfering with the antenna.
可能得几个小时才能收到信♥号♥♥
It could be hours before we're able to pick up anything.
我们会怎么样
What's gonna happen to us?
没事的 -我很害怕
Shh, it's OK. - I'm scared.
别害怕 没什么可怕的
Don't be scared. You got nothing to be scared of.
我保证我们在这里很安全
We're safe down here. I promise.
你就是分局派来的新助理吧
You must be the new assistant Division sent.
我叫凯莉·特纳 您就是乔治·梅森吧
Carrie Turner. You must be George Mason.
抱歉...
Excuse me...
你看起来比我预期得还差
You look worse than I expected.
有什么能帮你的吗 -没事
Is there something I can help you with? - No, I'm set.
我一直遵从分局的指示
I've been following everything from Division.
我会接替宝拉的工作
I'll be taking over from Paula,
如果你需要用服务器做什么
so if there's anything you need the server to do,
我来搞定
I'll make it happen.
很好 过去一小时情况有变
Good. The situation reports have changed in the past hour,
所以你得刷新所有电脑屏幕
so you have to refresh all the computer monitors.
没问题
No problem.
确保没有人碰我的系统
Just make sure everyone keeps their hands off my system.
好
Ok.
梅森先生 我应该直接向谁汇报
Mr. Mason... who do I report to... directly?
向我汇报
You report to me.
我没有恶意 梅森先生
No offense, Mr. Mason, but
但听人说你不会在这里待很久
rumour has it you're not gonna be around much longer.
所以我应该向谁汇报
So... who do I report to?
终于有我喜欢的人在这里了
I finally get someone around here who I like,
我会在这里享受这段时光的
and I'm not gonna be around to enjoy it.
托尼·阿尔梅达
Tony Almeida.
还有米歇尔·戴斯勒
And Michelle D-Dessler.
你说米歇尔·戴斯勒吗 -是 怎么了
Did you say Michelle Dessler? - Yes, I did. Why?
我们在分局共过事 那时我是她的主管
We worked together at District. I was her boss then.
你告诉我这个是什么意思
And you're telling me this why?
没事 这不重要
It'll be fine. It's not important.
梅森先生
Mr. Mason?
天哪 梅森先生 梅森先生
My God. Mr. Mason? Mr. Mason!
你还好吗 -还好
Are you all right? - Yeah.
麦克纳布航♥空♥服务
有照证件 -谢谢你们的合作
Picture ID? - Thank you for your cooperation.
我们会尽快帮你们离开这里
We will try to get you out of here as quickly as we can.
手臂伸直放在外面 站着不要动
Arms straight out. Just stand perfectly still.
提前准备把你兜里
Prepare to give the scanners
任何金属物品送进扫描仪
any metal objects in your pockets beforehand.
这会加快队伍前进的速度
It will speed the process through the line.
玛丽 -不用担心
Marie! - No need to be concerned.
请配合 感谢
Please just cooperate. We appreciate it.
不好意思 你不能去那里 -什么
Whoa, excuse me. You can't go there. - What?
每个人离开前都要搜身
Everyone is searched before they're let go.
是我妹妹 很重要 -抱歉
It's my sister. It's important. - Sorry.
等等 给你
Wait, here.
反恐组的杰克·鲍尔让我来的
I'm with Jack Bauer, CTU.
好 进去吧 -谢谢
OK. Go on. - Thanks.
你能联♥系♥杰克·鲍尔吗
Could you get in touch with Jack Bauer?
告诉他玛丽·华纳来了
Tell him Marie Warner is here.
他会懂的
He'll understand.
巡警 我们找反恐组的杰克·鲍尔
Dispatch, we need to locate a Jack Bauer with CTU.
收到
Copy that.
玛丽 -我需要你的证件 凯特
Marie. - I need your badge, Kate.
你去哪了
Where've you been?
给我你的证件 -玛丽
Give me your badge. - Marie...
闭嘴 你个蠢货
Shut up. You stupid idiot.
为什么你要开始问东问西
Why did you have to start snooping around?
怎么了
What's going on?
你总是把我当成
You have always treated me
无助的受伤动物一样照顾我
like I was some helpless injured animal.
好像我没有你的照顾就没法活一样
Like I couldn't get by without you looking over me.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我睁开了眼 就是这样
I opened my eyes. That's what happened to me.
我曾很可悲 像你一样 直到见到赛伊德
I was pathetic, just like you. Until I met Syed.
直到我看到人生中和这个国家中的谎言和伪善
Until I saw the lies and hypocrisy of my life, of this country,
像爸爸这样的人 帮政♥府♥做事
of people like Dad, who help the government.
他为中情局工作
He works for the CIA.
我知道 所以呢
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表