正在展开行动
the assumption that the recording is real.
而这份证据有可能证明那不是真的 我知道
And this evidence may prove that it's not. I know.
托尼 你得打给总统
Tony, you've gotta call the president.
我正在考虑
I'm thinking about it.
这个太大了 我需要更尖一点的东西
This is too big. I need something with a finer point.
这个呢 能用吗
What about this? Will that work?
能用
Yeah. Good.
优素福 你还需要多久 -一两分钟吧
Yusuf, how much longer do you need? - One minute, maybe two.
一分钟还是两分钟
Which is one or two?
你要是别烦我就是一分钟
One if you stop bothering me.
想夺回芯片的人到这里来了
Those people who want their chip back, they are here.
定♥位♥器♥在被你和芯片分离后
Will the tracker still function after
还能运作吗
you seperated it from the chip?
我得摘掉天线 但是它应该还能发射信♥号♥♥
I'll have to loose the antenna but yeah the signal should still transmit.
我能把他们引开
I think I can lure them away from here.
你和凯特把芯片带去反恐组 -我们
You and Kate get the chip over to CTU. - Us?
别担心 这能行
Don't worry. This is gonna work.
凯特 到这里贴着墙
Kate, move here against the wall.
好了 -拿过来
Got it. - Bring it here.
仍旧能锁定目标吗
Still locked on target?
这边
This way.
你们俩在西边几个街区外的
OK. I want you to meet me at
摩尔公园和葡萄园那里同我碰面
Moorpark and Vineland, it's a few blocks west of here.
要是我十五分钟内没到 你们就别管我了
If I'm not there in 15 minutes, leave without me,
带着芯片去找托尼·阿尔梅达 -明白
but you get that chip to Tony Almeida. - Got it.
小心点 -我会没事的
Be careful. - I'll be OK.
信♥号♥♥不稳定
Signal's dropping off.
等等 他在移♥动♥ -往哪
Wait. He's moving. - Where?
前面 向东入口方向
Just ahead. Toward the east entrance.
我马上来
I'll catch up.
我等到会议结束
I waited till the meeting broke
才来告诉您州长从萨克拉门托来电
to tell you the Governor called from Sacramento.
怎么了 -上街抗♥议♥的人更多了
What's going on? - More people are hitting the streets.
州长希望您像在
Governor wants you to dispatch
玛丽埃塔一样派遣国民警卫队
the National Guard like you did in Marietta.
总统先生 反恐组的托尼·阿尔梅达正在
Mr. President, Tony Almeida from CTU is
紧急卫星网络电♥话♥上等您
holding for you on the emergency Satcom network.
为什么用卫星网络
Why on Satcom?
自从新闻报道了炸♥弹♥
Well, since news of the bomb got out,
通信网络就完全超负荷了
network circuits have been completely overloaded.
几分钟前 90%的系统都瘫痪了
90% of all systems went down a few minutes ago.
如果您想的话 我可以跟他谈
I can talk to Almeida if you want.
不用 接通免提
No, put him on speaker.
阿尔梅达先生 我是帕尔默总统
Mr. Almeida, this is President Palmer.
一同接听的有麦克·诺维克和林恩·柯瑞斯基
You're also on with Mike Novick and Lynne Kresge.
总统先生
Mr. President,
杰克·鲍尔刚刚电♥话♥提供了新信息
Jack Bauer just called with some new information.
其实我有些犹豫
The truth is I'm a little conflicted
是否要就此联络您
about contacting you with this.
但他声称他有证据
But... He claims he has evidence that
证明塞浦路斯录音是伪造的
proves the Cyprus recording is counterfeit.
什么样的证据
What kind of evidence?
塞浦路斯音频里每个人的源录音
Source recordings of each of the men on the Cyprus audio.
它们被重新剪辑了
They were then re-edited.
经过鉴定了吗
Have these been authenticated?
还没有 我们很快就会拿到手 -多快
Not yet. We're getting 'em soon. - How soon?
一小时内 先生
Within the hour, sir.
阿尔梅达先生 你对杰克·鲍尔的信任很怪
Mr. Almeida, your confidence in Jack Bauer is curious.
一小时前你刚告诉我他袭击了反恐组的人
An hour ago you told me he assaulted CTU personnel
然后非法带走了一名证人
and took illegal custody of a witness.
先生 情势所迫杰克别无选择
Sir, Jack had no choice under the circumstances.
我不明白
I don't follow.
如果杰克牵扯上反恐组
The man with the evidence would
那个人就不会交出证据
not have turned it over had Jack involved CTU.
那么阿尔梅达 是什么让你确定
So Almeida, what makes you so sure that
这份证据比塞浦路斯录音更可靠
this is any more real than the Cyprus recording?
问题就在这里 先生 我不确定
That's just it, sir. I'm not.
但杰克·鲍尔确定 -是的 先生
But Jack Bauer is. - Yes, sir.
谢谢你的坦诚 阿尔梅达先生
Thank you for your candour, Mr. Almeida.
我会予以考量
I'll take this information under advisement.
谢谢您 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
我要取消攻击
I'm calling off the attack.
在这之前 先生 我们应该充分讨论后果
Sir, before you do that, we should talk through the consequences.
我们讨论得够多了 麦克
We've talked enough, Mike.
总统先生 我理解您对杰克·鲍尔的尊重
Mr. President, I appreciate your respect for Jack Bauer. I do.
但你了解这个人的声誉
But you know the man's reputation.
我了解这个人
I know the man.
那或许您该想想你自己的声誉
Then maybe you better start thinking about your own reputation.
什么意思
Meaning?
一枚核弹在美国领土上被引爆了
A nuclear bomb was detonated on US soil.
而我们收到了证据显示
And we've been shown proof connecting
三个中东国家与其有关联
the weapon to three nations in the Middle East.
可能是虚假的证据
Proof that may be false.
如果您不果断回应
Unless you respond decisively,
您的敌人会利用这点称你领导失职
your enemies will exploit that as a failure of leadership,
自身弱点暴露
as a sign of personal weakness.
那你想怎样 麦克
So what are you saying, Mike?
我应该继续军事行动
That I should continue with a
只为证明我够果断吗
military operation just to prove that I'm decisive?
如果杰克·鲍尔是对的呢
What if Jack Bauer's right?
如果他是错的呢
What if he's wrong?
先生 我们都听了五角大楼的评估
Sir, we have all heard the Pentagon's assessment.
停止再重启这次军事行动
Stopping and restarting military
可能会牺牲数万美国士兵的生命
action could cost tens of thousands of American lives.
比起与三个无辜的国家开战
An acceptable risk if the alternative
这是可接受的风险
is waging war against three innocent countries.
总统先生 根据过往经验
Mr. President, we know from
我们知道这些国家并不无辜
past experience these countries aren't innocent.
我强烈主张您重新考虑
I'm urging you in the strongest possible terms to reconsider.
我已经决定了 让格拉茨将军回来
I've made up my mind. Now get General Gratz back in here.
并连线参谋长
And conference in the Joint Chiefs.
看起来没问题 发去分区
They look fine. Send them to District.
失陪 -好的
Excuse me. - Got it.
听着
Look...
我想告诉你我和总统说了杰克的事
I just wanted you to know that I told the President about Jack.
你说了
You did?
是的 如果杰克真的有他说的东西
Yeah. If Jack has what he says he has,
那么总统应该知道
the President should know about it.
他作何反应
How did he react?
他想让我们随时汇报进展
He wants us to keep him apprised of the situation.
你做得对 托尼
You did the right thing, Tony.
对不对等杰克拿来芯片就知道了
We'll find out when Jack gets here with that chip.
他说什么时候来 -再过20分钟左右
When did he say? - About 20 minutes.
等他来了
Look, when he does get here,
你要确定那东西是真的
I want you to make sure that thing is real.
我现在就去启动通道程序块软件
I'll pull up the CPB software right now.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
托尼
Tony.
谢谢你
Thank you.
网络繁忙 请稍后再拨
All circuits are busy. Please try your call again.
还是没信♥号♥♥吗 -不 有信♥号♥♥
Still no signal? - No, I have signal.
只是无法接通 总是转到录音
I just can't get through. I keep getting a recording.
也许是反恐组那边的问题
Maybe it's from CTU's end.
他们肯定很忙
I'm sure they're very busy
准备对我的国家开战
gearing up for the war against my country.
不会开战的 优素福 他们会拿到芯片
There won't be a war, Yusuf. They'll get the chip.
他们会知道真♥相♥
They're gonna know the truth.
前提是他们想知道真♥相♥
Assuming they want the truth.
他们不想要战争
They don't want war.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表