You want me to stuff some data in? - They want this now.
我在他们服务器上做点手脚
I'm gonna forge their server portal
希望他们别较真
and hope they don't look too closely.
这家伙一点公♥开♥信♥息都没有
I'm not finding any release documents on this guy.
这说明什么 戴夫
What does that mean, Dave?
说明他撒谎 就这意思
That means he's lying. That's what it means.
接着查
Keep lookin'.
杰克 如果这次你在盖恩斯维尔坐牢的事
Listen, Jack, if this time you did in Gainesville
还查不出来的话
doesn't check out,
我是不会让你活着离开的
I won't let you walk outta here.
会确认的 埃迪
It's gonna check out, Eddie.
有吗
Anything?
还没
No.
快点
Come on.
托尼 快点 -快了 马上 马上
Tony, I need it. - OK, I got it. Hold on, hold on.
还在搜索中
It's still looking.
等等 我查到了
Wait a second. I think I found it.
档案已找到
是的 找到了
Yeah, here it is.
花的时间比我想的要久一点
It just took a little longer to come up than I thought it would.
早就说了能查到的
Told you it would check out.
你害我差点杀了一个朋友 大卫
You almost made me shoot a friend, Dave.
抱歉 杰克
I'm sorry about that, Jack.
你还在开那辆野马吗
You still got that '6♥4♥ Mustang?
没 交给律师了
No, the lawyers got that.
埃里克
Eric.
有缩小些搜查范围吗
Are we narrowing things down at all?
有些进展了没
I mean, are we making any headway?
现在还为时尚早 -还早吗
It's too soon to tell. - Too soon?
难道核弹不是会随时爆♥炸♥吗
Aren't we assuming that this bomb could go off at any moment?
我还能怎么说呢 总统先生
What can I say, Mr. President?
我从未抱希望我们能成功阻止爆♥炸♥
I've never been sanguine about our chances of stopping it.
我们只有几个小时的时间
Not with just a few hours' warning.
这话是什么意思 -我没有放弃 长官
What is that supposed to mean? - I'm not giving up, sir.
我们遵循所有流程 动用了所有资源
Every protocol is being followed, every resource is being tapped.
但如果我是你 若是炸♥弹♥真的引爆
But if I were you, I would give serious thought to
我会慎言慎行
your plan of action if in fact we have a detonation.
我认为还是有必要
I still feel a discussion
和国防部共议此事
with the Pentagon this morning is in order.
行 谢谢 埃里克
Fine. Thanks, Eric.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
进来
Come in.
我刚刚和珍妮通话了 我们恐怕有麻烦了
I just spoke with Jenny. I'm afraid we have a problem.
怎么了 -罗恩·维兰德
What now? - Ron Wieland.
他已经说服广播公♥司♥
He's convinced the network
今天中午会有十分钟他的报道
to give him a 10-minute live report today at noon.
报什么
For what?
他已经知道警报状态的改变
He's heard the alert condition has changed
也知道你正在处理一些情况
and that you are managing a situation.
该死
Damn it.
他想怎么说 -珍妮不知道 长官
He's going live based on what? - Jenny doesn't know, sir.
但我想他不会说出实情
But I'm assuming that he will avoid the facts
而是会散播谣言
and present the rumour.
抱歉 林恩 我没有对你生气
I'm sorry, Lynne. I'm not mad at you.
没必要道歉 长官
There's no need to apologise, sir.
您要怎么行动
How would you like to proceed?
准备一下我和维兰德先生的私人面谈
Set up a private interview in 10 minutes with Mr. Wieland.
这件事谁也不能知道 -好的 长官
The condition is no one's to know. - Yes, sir.
还有 林恩
And, Lynne...
把阿莫斯叫来
Get Armus over here.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
兄弟 你最近怎么样
Hey, man. How you doing?
滚出去 -我只想点根烟
Get the hell outta here. - I just wanted to bum a smoke.
我不抽烟 出去
I don't smoke, so get out.
你的引线包的太紧了 哥们
You're packing the fuses a little tight, sport.
你说什么
What did you say?
在交朋友吗 杰克 -这家伙太蠢了
Makin' friends, Jack? - The guy's a moron.
乔怎么说 -乔很忙 也许得明天了
What did Joe say? - Joe's busy. Maybe tomorrow, bro.
我只需要见他五分钟
I just need to speak to him for five minutes.
我们今天有事忙 杰克
We got this thing going down today, Jack,
明天四点钟再来吧
so swing by tomorrow around four.
行 没问题
Yeah, OK. That's cool.
见到你真好 兄弟
It's good to see you, man.
祝你好运
Good luck.
时间到了 大卫
It's time, Dave.
梅森 -乔治 是我
Mason. - George, it's me.
你到沃尔德那儿了没
Did you get to Wald yet?
还没有 他的人不让我进去
Not yet. His crew are shutting me out.
乔治 我觉得你得把这些人抓起来
George, I think you gotta pick these guys up.
为什么
Why?
他们正在打包火♥药♥ 他们也参与了
They're packing charges. They're involved.
如果抓了他们 我们还能及时找到沃尔德吗
If we pick 'em up, are they still gonna lead us to Wald in time?
我不知道
I don't know.
守住他们 直到能找到沃尔德为止
Well, stick with them until they do.
国安局刚刚把他的威胁程度升级了
NSA just upgraded his probable role in today's threat.
就要赶上"第二波"的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
Put him just a click away from the Second Wave terrorists.
行 我再试试
OK, I'll try and figure something out.
该死
Damm it.
梅森先生 -怎么了
Mr. Mason? - Yeah.
我已经把您所要求的端口打开
I've opened up that socket to Division you asked for.
谢谢
Thank you.
输入密♥码♥
输入密♥码♥
紧急通知
给:乔治·梅森
来自:总部
优先度:极高
爆♥炸♥可能:89%-93%
爆♥炸♥可能:89%-93%
乔治 你要去哪
George, where are you going?
贝克斯菲尔德 -去那儿干嘛
Bakersfield. - What for?
追踪一个案子
Following up on a lead.
今天我们人手不足 我得亲自去处理
We're short-handed today so I gotta cover it myself.
彼得被派去贝克斯菲尔德了
Peter's assigned to Bakersfield.
有别的事要他去做
I put him on something else.
什么 -不需要告诉你
What? - I don't have to tell you that.
这可不一定
Well, I guess I disagree.
你只是想逃出爆♥炸♥范围
I mean, if you're just trying to get outside the blast radius...
你以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
你能看到我的情报吗 -不能
Do you have access to my information? - No, George, I don't.
那闭嘴 做你自己该做的
Then keep your mouth shut and do your job.
蹲下
Get down!
我不舒服 -怎么了
I feel funny. - Why? What's wrong?
我头疼 -哪个地方
My head hurts. - Where?
这儿
Right there.
刚刚是不是撞到这儿了 -应该是
Is that where you hit your head? - I think so.
宝贝 我们不能躲在这里
Honey, we can't stay here.
我得打个电♥话♥ 你待会就可以休息了
I need to make a phone call. You can rest then, okay?
不 -为什么不
No! - Why not?
不行 我的头真的好痛
I can't. My head really hurts...I just really can't.
就在那里 很快的 好吗
It's just over there. It'll be really quick, okay?
拜托 你能做到的
Please, for me. You can do it.
我做不到 我不舒服 -好吧 听着
No, I can't. I don't feel good. - OK, listen, listen. Shh...
我们得小声点 梅根
We have to stay quiet, Megan.
你想怎么做 你想躲在这儿吗
What do you wanna do? Do you wanna stay here? Yeah?
行 但是你得等我 你保证会待在这里吗
OK. But you have to wait. You promise you'll stay here?
向我保证
You promise?
躲在这些箱子下面 我马上就回来
We're gonna put you in these boxes. I'll be right back.
躲在这里 别出来 -不会的
I don't want you moving. - I won't.
我很快就回来 千万别出来
I'm gonna be really quick. Please, just don't go anywhere.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
我是伯顿 -你好 我是凯特·华纳
This is Burton. - Hi, it's Kate Warner.
有找到什么吗 -我实在拿不到他的钱包
Did you get something for me? - No, I couldn't get his wallet.
要查出他和阿里的关系
There are only a few things we can use to
只能用这几样东西
check out his connection to this guy Ali.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表