24小时
第二季 第十六集
前情提要
我是杰克·鲍尔
This is Jack Bauer,
我有话和总统说
I need to speak with the president.
大卫·帕尔默总统
他们没法拆除炸♥弹♥ 我们得带它飞出去
They are not going to be able to diffuse this bomb. We're going to have to fly it out here.
坠毁地点必须是个精确位置
Ground Zero has to be a precise location.
飞行员会和飞机一起坠落
A pilot will have to go down with the plane.
这是自杀性任务
It's a suicide mission.
最后是谁去开那架飞机 你知道名字吗
Who ended up flying the plane? Did you get a name?
杰克·鲍尔
Jack Bauer.
尽快准备好空军一号♥
Get Air Force One ready as soon as possible.
先生 介意我问下你要去哪里吗
Sir, do you mind if I ask where you're going?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
他是谁 -他叫优素福·奥达
Who's he? - His name is Yusuf Auda.
他的政♥府♥让他负责情报传递
His government assigned him as an Intelligence liaison.
托尼·阿尔梅达
他们帮我们拿到了
They helped us get
赛伊德·阿里安全屋的那块硬盘
the hard drive from Syed Ali's safe house.
硬盘里有一段几个月前
It's a recording of a conversation
在塞浦路斯发生的一段对话的录音
that took place in Cyprus by four months ago.
谁和谁的对话 -赛伊德·阿里和
Conversation between who? - Syed Ali and these
这些高级政♥府♥官员
high-ranking government officials.
这三个国家不仅知道炸♥弹♥的存在
These countries not only knew about the bomb,
他们还付钱买♥♥了并把它给了赛伊德·阿里
but they bought it and supplied it to Syed Ali?
金 -爸爸 什么声音啊 你在哪里
Kim? - Daddy. What's that noise? Where are you?
金·鲍尔
我在飞机上 我们找到炸♥弹♥了
I'm in a plane. We found the bomb.
我们需要有人把炸♥弹♥运到沙漠里去
We needed someone to fly it over the desert,
这样它爆♥炸♥就不会伤到人
so when the bomb exploded nobody would get killed.
而我就是那个开飞机的人 -不 爸爸
that someone turned out to be me. - No, daddy.
我爱你胜过这世上的一切 再见
I love you more than anything in the world. Goodbye.
杰克·鲍尔
乔治 你在这里干什么
George, what the hell are you doing here?
给你带了点东西 这是个降落伞
Brought something for ya. It's a parachute.
乔治 我告诉过你 我来驾驶这架飞机
George, I already told you, I'm taking this plane in.
你还有你的人生 杰克
You still got a life, Jack.
剩下的就只是平稳飞行
What's left but going straight and level
之后再进行俯冲 我没说错吧
And taking it into a dive? Am I right?
你真觉得你没问题
You really think you can do this?
杰克 这就是我应该做的
Jack, I'm supposed to do this.
以下故事情节发生在晚上11点到午夜0点之间
爸爸
Oh, dad.
鲍尔特工
Agent Bauer.
我收到的命令是带你回反恐组 长官
My orders are to take you back to CTU, sir.
这是强制命令
That's affirmative.
中尉 我要你去联♥系♥反恐组的
Lieutenant, I need you to get a hold of Tony
托尼·阿尔梅达 告诉他我活下来了
Almeida over at CTU. Tell him that I made it.
他得去联♥系♥我女儿 告诉她我还活着
He needs to get a hold of my daughter, tell her that I'm still alive.
无线通讯无法连通
Radio transmissions are a no-go,
几英里外才有发射站
and cell sites are down for miles.
你得等我们到那里才能联♥系♥
you'll have to wait till we get there.
收到
Copy.
请大家过来一下好吗
Would everyone gather around, please?
就耽误分钟
This will just take a minute.
乔治·梅森之前请我
George Mason asked me in advance
为你们大家的付出道谢
to thank you all for your dedication.
多亏他的牺牲和你们的辛勤工作
Thanks to his sacrifice and your hard work,
数以百万的人得救了
millions of lives were saved.
我们应该为此骄傲
And that's a result that we can be proud of.
说今天很漫长就太轻描淡写了
Now to say that this has been a long day would be a major understatement,
我知道你们都很累 但这一切还没结束
And I know you're all tired, but this isn't over yet.
我们还有很多任务要做
We still got a lot of work to do.
塞浦路斯录音是我们的主要任务
Now the Cyprus recording is our primary focus.
它对于华盛顿采取
And that's critical to any military
何种军事应对策略至关重要
response that Washington's considering.
回去接着干吧
So let's get back at it, huh?
阿尔梅达先生
Mr. Almeida?
我现在本应向我的部门做汇报
I'm supposed to update my office right now.
但除了我自抵达后
But I've got nothing to report except that
就被排除在这次调查之外没什么可报告的
I've been excluded from this investigation since I arrived.
能告诉你时我会告诉你的
Look, I'll tell you what I can when I can.
我的国家允许你们的特工搜查阿里的公♥寓♥
My country permitted your operatives to raid Ali's apartment
交换条件是我得参与这次调查行动
under the condition that I would be involved in this investigation.
我理解你的愤怒 奥达先生
I understand your frustration, Mr. Auda.
你想怎么回复你的部门都可以
You can call your office and tell them anything you like.
但我们在这里还有工作要做
But we've got work to do here.
而你并没有被授权参与
And you're simply not authorised to be part of it.
他看起来不太开心 -音频组准备好了吗
He doesn't look too happy. - Yeah. Are the audio guys ready?
对 他们在等你 米歇尔在哪里
Yeah. They're waiting for you. Where's Michelle?
审讯阿里 -为什么
Interrogating Ali. - Why?
看看他能不能给录音提供线索
To see if he can shed any light on the recording.
我们得在她不出席的情况下开个会
Look we're gonna have to start this meeting without her.
总统在等待
The president's waiting for confirmation
对录音真伪的确认结果
on the recording's authenticity.
你来处理
You take care of it?
行 -谢谢
Yeah. - Thanks.
你会通过我们谈过的渠道收到钱以及炸♥弹♥
我们会改变世界
这录音是在你公♥寓♥的一块硬盘上找到的
This tape was recovered from the hard drive in your apartment.
这是一份记录了你在四月五日
It's a record of a meeting you had
于塞浦路斯同三个人的会议的录音
with these three men on April 5th in Cyprus.
他们是三个来自不同阿♥拉♥伯国家的
They're all high-ranking officials from
高级政♥府♥官员 其中一个是你的国家
three Arab countries, one of them your own.
录音表明你同这些人密谋
The tape proves you conspired with these men
在美国境内引爆一颗核弹
to detonate a nuclear bomb on US soil.
在场还有其他没有发言的人吗
Were there others present who didn't speak?
你不告诉我
Whatever you don't tell me
也会告诉关塔那摩的审讯官的
You'll tell the interrogators in Guantanamo,
那时可就不舒服多了
under much less comfortable circumstances.
我再问你一次
So I'll ask you one more time.
告诉我你想让我说什么 我会说的
Tell me what you want me to say, and I'll say it.
我要听真♥相♥
I want the truth.
你们手里有这份录音 真♥相♥还有用吗
What does the truth matter when you have this... recording?
什么意思
Explain what that means.
我从没和这些人说过话
Means I never spoke to any of these men.
你是否认这次会议的存在吗
Denying that the meeting took place?
根本没开过会 我四月都不在塞浦路斯
There was never a meeting. I was not even in Cyprus in April.
你在哪里 -柏林
Where were you? - Berlin.
关塔那摩的人会挖出实话的
They'll find out the truth in Guantanamo.
我为什么要在这件事上跟你撒谎
Why would I lie about this,
却告诉你炸♥弹♥的实情呢
when I told you the truth about the bomb?
为了保护你的国家
To protect your country.
炸♥弹♥只是一起"第二波"的行动
The bomb was a "Second Wave" operation only.
我从未见过这些人
I have never met those men.
吉布森特工 我猜你的小组
Agent Gibson, I take it your team has finished
分♥析♥完塞浦路斯录音了吗
the analysis of the Cyprus recording?
是的长官 -你能简单跟我们说一下吗
Yes, sir. - Could you walk us through it, please?
我们从提取阿里和录音中的
We began by obtaining voice samples for
那三个政♥府♥官员的声音样本开始
Syed Ali and the three government officials on the recording.
我们分解声波然后找出独特属性
We deconstructed sound waves and isolated unique qualities.
它们的作用就相当于声音上的指纹
that vocally equivalent finger point
我们的调查显示塞浦路斯录音中的声音
Our study indicates the voices on the Cyprus audio
的确属于赛伊德·阿里
are in fact those of Syed Ali
和那三位政♥府♥官员
and the three government ministers in question.
录音可能是用其它谈话碎片
Now this recording could have been created by
拼凑起来的吗
putting pieces of conversations together right?
是的 但重组总有缺陷
Yes, but reconstruction always leaves artifacts,
声纹不吻合或者音调变化
Mismatched acoustical signatures or altered cadences.
我们没发现此类缺陷
We found no such artifacts.
这录音有可能是用
Is there any chance that this recording could have
我们无法探明的手段炮制出来的吗
been doctored in a way we couldn't detect?
当然理论上一切皆有可能
Of course anything's theoretically possible.
但我敢确凿无疑地说
But I can say with absolute certainty
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表