如果是你的家人受到威胁
You might feel differently
或许你会有不同的体会
if it was your family being threatened.
葡萄园街和穆尔帕克街交汇处 对吧
Vineland and Moorpark, right?
对
Yeah.
我去等杰克 -好
I'll keep an eye out for Jack. - Okay.
他在东北方位 -移♥动♥还是静止
He's in the northeast quadrant. - Moving or static?
刚刚停下 -戴维斯 你在哪
Just stopped. - Davis, where are you?
地下室 沿东墙向北搜查
In the basement, sweeping north along the east wall.
他在东北角 堵住他
He's inside the northeast corner. Pin him down.
我们马上就来
We're coming your way.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
在我拿到芯片前不要杀他
Do not kill him until I have that chip.
明白
Understood.
他把芯片上的追踪器取下来了
He took the tracker off the chip.
罗尼 他向北朝木兰街跑了 我们走
Ronnie, he's running north toward Magnolia. Come on, let's go!
好了 带他进去
All right, let's get him back inside.
我开始怀疑总统
I'm starting to question the president's
对这项行动的决心
dedication to this action.
相信我 将军 他不是轻易做出的决定
Believe me, General, this was not a decision he made lightly.
我还没收到简报
I haven't been briefed on this.
总统当然希望亲自向你
The president has every intention of
解释他的决定
explaining his decision to you personally.
但在那之前 你自己给下属准备简报
But until he does, you should brief your own staff.
好 我来处理 -谢谢你的耐心
All right. I'll take care of it. - Thank you for your patience.
又是不满 -远不止此
More blowback? - And then some.
麦克 你听说了
Listen, Mike, have you heard anything
副总统要召集的会议吗
about this meeting that the vice president called?
会议
A meeting?
显然他要求内阁成员
Apparently he's asked Cabinet
在一个半小时后待命
members to be on hand an hour and a half from now.
什么目的 -不知道 因为我没被邀请
What's the agenda? - I don't know, because I wasn't invited.
谁告诉了你这个会议
Who told you about this meeting?
詹德勒手下的人
It was someone on Gendler's staff.
但他只知道我告诉你的这些
He doesn't know anything more than what I'm telling you.
你认为与总统
Are you thiking it has something to do with
取消军事打击有关吗
the president calling off the military strikes?
麦克 还能是什么呢
Mike, what else could it be?
你告诉总统了吗
Did you tell the president about this?
不不不 要等我进一步了解
No, no no no, not yet, not until I find out more.
就我所知 这可能只是传言
For all I know, it could just be a rumour.
可能只是这样 但...
That's probably all it is. But --
我还是打听一下
I'll ask around anyway.
有发现就告诉我 好吗
All right. Keep me posted if you hear anything, all right?
我是奥哈拉 -斯塔克在哪
O'Hara. - Where's Stark?
就在这
Right here.
扶他起来 是我
Get him up. Yes?
罗尼 你拿到芯片了吗
Ronnie, you got the chip?
我正和从华♥莱♥士♥身上取出芯片的探员在一起
Actually, I'm with the agent who took it off Wallace.
是杰克·鲍尔 对吧 -是的 先生
It was Jack Bauer, wasn't it? - Yes, sir.
我们扫描了他的衣物
We've scanned his belongings and his clothing
并且催吐检查了他的胃内容物
and induced vomiting to check his stomach contents.
这是浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
他不会把芯片带在身上 让我和他谈谈
He's not gonna have it on him. Let me talk to him.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
换鲍尔接听
You're on with Bauer.
杰克 你成了这里的英雄了 祝贺你
Jack, you're a hero here. Congratulations.
告诉你我的打算
Let me tell you what I wanna do.
这世界不是非得知道
The world doesn't have to know
我们的计划
anything about the arrangement we're about to make.
我们保守这个秘密 -你是谁
We'll keep it private. - Who am I talking to?
拜托 我需要那芯片
Give me a break. Look, I need the chip.
别装傻了 好吗
So let's not be pigs here, all right?
告诉罗尼芯片在哪儿
You tell Ronnie where it is,
我保证给你一大笔钱
I authorise a very large sum, large enough
足够补偿你的愧疚
to compensate you for any guilt you might feel about this.
芯片不是拿来卖♥♥的
It's not for sale.
有人想买♥♥就是
If someone wants to buy it, it is.
你怎能觉得挑起一场战争
How can you justify starting a war
只为从中渔利这种行为是正当的呢
just to profit from the outcome?
我们只是在控制混乱局面 仅此而已
We're just controlling the chaos, that's all.
不对 你们是在制♥造♥混乱
No, you're causing it.
我们不要为了消除分歧
Let's not waste each other's
而浪费彼此的时间了 好吗
time trying to bridge our differences, OK?
我们只需在一件事上达成一致
There's only one thing we need to agree on:
价钱
a price.
我已经跟你说了 免谈
I already gave you my answer.
等罗尼搞定你 你就不会这么说了
When Ronnie's finished working on you, you'll give me another.
不会的 我不会改变主意的
No, my answer's final.
罗尼
Ronnie!
我想他要跟你说话
I think he wants to talk to you.
听到了 我会帮你要到答案的
I heard what he said. I'll get you your answer.
这个鲍尔 我看过他的档案
This man Bauer, I've read his file.
我也看过 -你知道他不好对付的
So have I. - You know he won't be easy to break.
我能搞定
He'll break.
我佩服你的自信 -我不是吃素的
I appreciate your confidence. - I've earned it.
是 你能 但是时间也是个问题
Yes, you have. There's also a time issue.
那你更要让我开工了 先生
Then you'd better let me get started, sir.
芯片 杰克
The chip, Jack.
芯片 杰克
The chip, Jack.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
杰克带着芯片来了 -那是托尼说的
Jack's bringing a chip in. - That's what Tony said.
他想让我来分♥析♥芯片
He wants me to run point on the analysis.
我现在打不开通道程序块软件
I'm having trouble accessing the CPB software.
没问题 发到我电脑上 我来做
No problem, just send it to my screen. I'll do it.
我只需要你帮忙解锁索引功能
I just need you to... unlock the indexing function.
我说了我来做 -不用你做 凯莉
I said I would do it. - I don't need you to do it, Carrie.
我只要你解锁索引功能
I need you to unlock the indexing function.
你什么毛病
What is your problem?
你整天跟我对着干
You've been gunning for me all day.
你不也一样
I could say the same about you.
我只是在做我的本职工作
I'm just trying to do my job.
德斯勒
Dessler.
你能不能上来一下 -好的 可以
Can I see you up here a second? - Yeah, sure.
按我说的做 -好的
Just do what I asked. - Fine.
那是干什么 -什么
So what was that about? - What?
你和凯莉 你们在吵什么
You and Carrie, what were you arguing about?
没什么 我让她帮我打开个通道程序块软件
Nothing. I asked her to open some CPB
而她一直给我找茬
software and she's making me jump through hoops.
我知道你不想告诉我
I know you don't wanna tell me,
但是不论你们之间有什么矛盾
but whatever bad blood there is
我得知道情况
between the two of you, I gotta know what it is.
那不重要
It doesn't matter,
尤其跟今天的事无关
especially with everything that's going on oday.
这就是关键所在 米歇尔
It's exactly why it does matter, Michelle.
这都影响到你的工作了 到底什么事情
It's interfering with your work. Now, what's the problem?
我以前在分局当凯莉的手下
When I worked for Carrie over at Division,
那时我们还是朋友
we were friends.
我把她介绍给了我哥
I introduced her to my brother.
他已经结婚了 还有小孩
He was married. He had kids.
他为了她抛妻弃子
He left them for her.
后来她玩腻了 把他甩了
And then she got bored. She dumped him.
丹尼什么都没了 家没了 工作也丢了
Danny lost everything. His family, his job.
很惨 他还企图自杀
It got so bad, he tried to kill himself.
听着
Look...
很不幸你俩要一起工作 但是你没得选
It's unfortunate you two have to work together, but you do.
我今天还得管好这里 行吗
And I gotta keep this office running today, all right?
我理解 -很好
I understand. - Good.
阿尔梅达
Almeida.
托尼 打扰一下 我找米歇尔
Tony, sorry to bother you. Can I speak with Michelle?
等一下
Just a second.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表