but I have some real reservations.
总统先生 底线就是
Bottom line, Mr. President,
从政♥治♥上保护你 如果炸♥弹♥引爆了
it protects you politically. If the bomb goes off...
如果炸♥弹♥引爆了
If the bomb goes off,
就有比我再次竞选更重要的事情需要担忧的了
we'll have more important concerns than my re-election.
你还有什么需要补充的吗
Do you have anything else to add?
没有了
No, sir.
散会
Then we're done.
除非我们有关于炸♥弹♥地点的可靠情况
Until we have reliable intelligence about where the bomb is located,
不然就别提疏散这码事
there will be no evacuation.
告诉达文罗斯将军我可以见他了
Let General Davenlos know I'm ready for him,
叫泰德和伊丽丝开会
and conference in Ted and Elyse.
好的
Yes, sir.
我是杰克·鲍尔 我有急事找总统
This is Jack Bauer. I need to speak to the president, it's urgently.
稍等 鲍尔先生
One moment please, Mr. Bauer.
我需要你确认这些报告
I need you to confirm
然后放到诺维克的办公桌上
these reports and get them on Novick's desk immediately please.
林恩·柯瑞斯基 -杰克·鲍尔在八号♥线
Lynne Kresge. - I have Jack Bauer on line eight.
他坚持要跟总统通话
He insists on speaking to the president.
接进来
Put him through, please.
鲍尔先生 我是林恩·柯瑞斯基
Mr. Bauer, this is Lynne Kresge.
我要跟总统通话
I asked to speak to the president.
抱歉 他现在没空 也许我能帮忙
I'm sorry, he's unavailable. Perhaps I can help.
你们这帮人在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing over there?
大楼被炸之前我给了你们30分钟的警报时间
I gave you a 30-minute warning before that building was hit.
你们有充足的时间疏散员工的
You had plenty of time to evacuate the personnel.
鲍尔先生 有些情有可原的情况
Mr. Bauer, there were extenuating circumstances.
我确实试图告知总统了
I did try to tell the president.
但是情况比我一时能解释的更复杂
It's more complicated than I'm able to explain at this time.
很遗憾 这还不够 -我的能力有限
I'm sorry. That's not good enough. - It's all I can offer you.
柯瑞斯基女士 对吗 -是的
Ms. Kresge, right? - Yes.
你要为丢掉性命的众多无辜百姓负责
You're responsible for killing a lot of innocent people today.
我的同事 我的朋友
People I work with, friends of mine.
我知道
I realized that.
现在你是我们
Right now you are the best
拦截核武器的最佳人选了
chance we have of intercepting that nuclear weapon.
我建议你做好分内的事 -我会做好的
So I suggest you do your job. - I'll do my job.
你们这帮人最好开始做好你们分内的
You people better start doing yours.
爸
Dad?
打扰一下 我需要跟你谈谈 很重要
Sorry to interrupt, I need to talk to you. It's important.
好的 亲爱的 稍等一下
Sure. Sure, honey. Just a second.
这场婚礼要把我弄破产了
This wedding's gonna break me.
有什么大事
So, what's the big emergency?
上个月我查看
Last month I was going over
第三季度损益表的时候发现有不一致的地方
the P&Ls for the 3rd Quarter and I found some inconsistencies.
要是生意上的事 我们周一再谈
If this is business, we'll deal with this on Monday.
爸 这跟雷扎有关 -雷扎怎么了
Dad, it's about Reza. - What about Reza?
我以为丢钱的事可能就是他干的
I thought he might have been responsible for the missing money
所以我就雇了调查员做了个审计
so I hired an investigator to do an audit.
你雇人调查雷扎
You hired someone to spy on Reza?
我以为他偷你的钱
I thought he was stealing from you.
是他偷的吗
And is he?
不是 但是发现了其他的事情
No. But something else came up.
更可怕的事
Something a lot worse.
过来
Come on.
雷扎可能跟一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥掺和到了一起
Reza may be involved with a terrorist.
什么
What?
很显然他一直跟一个资助
Apparently he's been in contact with someone
恐怖行动的人联♥系♥
who finances terrorist operations.
一个叫赛伊德·阿里的人
A man named Syed Ali.
他有什么证据吗 -我不确定
What kind of proof does he have? - I'm not sure.
你不确定
You're not sure?
他只在一小时前给我打了电♥话♥
He only called me about this an hour ago.
叫我不要告诉任何人 但我得告诉你
He told me not to tell anyone, but I had to tell you.
不管他发现了什么 都是可以解释的
Whatever this investigator found, there's an explanation for it.
你雇人去挖他的丑事 他就一定能挖出东西
Honey, you hire a man to dig up dirt, he's gonna dig up dirt.
他们就是这样维持生计的
That's how these guys stay in business.
如果你是错的呢 -我没错
What if you're wrong? - I'm not.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我自己已经查了雷扎的身份
Because I had Reza checked out myself.
查得比你找的人仔细多了 相信我
And a lot more thoroughly than the guy you hired. Belive me.
凯特 雷扎不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Kate, Reza is not a terrorist.
我是一个商人 凯特 一个厉害的商人
Look, I am a businessman, Kate. A damn good one.
我的女儿是我最宝贵的财产
My daughters are my most precious assets.
不进行一番详尽的调查
I wouldn't let either one of you
我是不会允许你们结婚的
get married without performing a due diligence.
现在 我希望你能放下这件事
Now, I want you to drop this nonsense
像对待家人一样对待雷扎 好吗
and start treating Reza like a member of the family, okay?
各位 -嘿
Hey, guys. - Hey!
我觉得我的表哥对你有感觉 凯特
I think my cousin's got a little crush on you, Kate.
回酒店的路上他一直在谈论你
He wouldn't stop talking about you on the way back to hotel.
他看起来很不错 -是啊
He seems nice. - Yeah, he is.
我向玛丽保证我会去取午餐 我得出发了
Well, I promised Marie I'd pick up lunch. I'd better get going.
让我送你去吧 -没事 我一个人可以
Let me take you. - It's OK, I can handle it.
当你看到她点了多少菜
When you see how much she's ordered,
就会知道你需要人帮忙的
you'll need another pair of hands.
真的 我可以的
Really, I can do it.
凯特
Kate...
出发吧
Go.
三号♥车 这里是调度站
Mobile 3, this is Dispatch.
这是三号♥车
This is mobile 3.
反恐局的托尼·阿尔梅达需要联♥系♥乔治·梅森
I have Tony Almeida at CTU for George Mason.
长官 -我知道了
Sir... - Yeah, I heard.
托尼 -乔治
Tony? - George.
我说了这事你自己处理
I told you to handle this yourself.
如果我不用给你打电♥话♥ 我会很高兴的
Truth is right now if I didn't have to talk to you again I'd be happy.
但技术部门需要进入宝拉之前工作的数据流
But IT people need to access the data stream Paula was working on.
在你的系统上 需要你的密♥码♥
It's on your system. We need your password.
我的密♥码♥ -是的
My password? - Yeah.
Hendrix
Hendrix.
带X吗 -要不然你怎么拼
That's with an "X"? - How else would you spell it?
好的 谢谢 乔治
Right. Thanks, George.
托尼 -怎么了
Tony? - What?
宝拉怎么样了
How's Paula doing?
不好 他们正努力救她出来 但她没反应
Not good. They're trying to dig her out, but she's unresponsive.
我得挂了
Look, I gotta go.
好的
Ok.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会传染别人吗
Am I contagious?
不会
No.
乔 我是杰克 让我进去
Joe, it's Jack. Let me in.
艾迪呢 -他死了
Where's Eddie? - He's dead.
克里斯和斯科特呢
What about Chris and Scott?
他们也死了 乔 快让我进去
They're dead, too. Come on, Joe. Let me in.
我半小时前才和艾迪通过话
I just talked to Eddie half an hour ago.
乔 我得先进去再和你解释
Joe, we gotta do this inside. Let me in.
艾迪之前说一切都进展顺利
Eddie said the job went off without a hitch.
现在又是怎么回事
What happened between then and now?
我把他们杀了 因为拒捕
I killed them, for resisting arrest.
我也会杀了你的 把枪放在桌上
I'll kill you, too, Joe. I mean it. Put it down on the table.
把枪放下 放在桌上 快点
Put it down! On the table, now.
坐到沙发上
Have a seat on the couch.
你杀了戈伦
You killed Goren.
为了找到你我做了我该做的
I did what I had to to find you.
杰克 你到底想干什么
Come on, Jack. What do you want?
是谁命令你今天袭击反恐组的
Who told you to hit CTU today?
为什么你觉得是别人叫我做的
What makes you think anyone told me to do anything?
因为在洛杉矶某个地方还有
Because there's a nuclear device
一个核弹预计今天会爆♥炸♥
somewhere in Los Angeles set to go off today.
是啊 乔
That's right, Joe.
反恐组是次要目标
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表