我会尽全力确保
I will do everything in my power to make sure
你伤害不了他 或者这个政♥府♥
you don't hurt him or undermine this administration.
阿萨德死了 我对此无能为力
Asad is dead. There's nothing I can do to change that.
但你还可以救法里德的命
You still have a chance to save Fareed's life.
我给你十秒钟 炸♥弹♥在哪儿
I'll give you ten seconds. Where's the bomb?
你没时间了
You're running out of time.
我会叫这些人杀掉你最后一个儿子
I will tell these men to kill your last son!
炸♥弹♥在哪儿
Where is the bomb?
行 把他杀了
That's it. Take him out!
我告诉你 -等等
I will tell you! - Hold it.
我告诉你 -现在就告诉我
I will tell you. - Tell me now!
在诺顿机场 -为什么 计划是什么
It is at Norton Airfield. - Why? What's the plan?
我们计划飞到市中心 然后引爆♥炸♥弹
We were going to fly over downtown and detonate it.
是真的 是真的
It is true. It is... it is true.
德斯勒 -我是杰克 给我接梅森
Dessler. - It's Jack. Get me Mason.
是杰克
It's Jack.
你有什么消息
What do you have?
炸♥弹♥在诺顿机场
The bomb's at Norton Airfield.
他们计划飞到市中心
They're planning to fly it over the city.
诺顿是个中型机场
Norton's a medium-size airfield.
有货物运输 私人航运
They do cargo, private aviation.
每架飞机的尾翼号♥码都以N字打头
Every plane's tail number begins with the letter "N".
应该就是这个了
That's probably what this refers to.
虽然还只是部分数字 但可以缩小范围了
It's still only partial, but the nearest I can search.
好的 我们出发了
OK. We're on our way.
派B队 E队 L队去诺顿机场
We're moving units Bravo, Echo and Lima to Norton Airfield,
我们有理由相信炸♥弹♥就在那里
where we have reason to believe that the bomb is located.
联♥系♥联邦航♥空♥管理局 禁止飞机飞入或飞出
Call FAA and have them ground flights in or out of Norton.
如果发现飞机已经起飞
If they do get the plane in the air,
我们需要两架F-16做好拦截的准备
we wanna have two F-16s at the ready to intercept.
还需要拆弹部队和特警部队到现场
We'll get bomb units and SWAT teams over there as well,
动起来 各位
so just move everybody.
还有记住 不要与外界发生非必要的联♥系♥
And, remember, the "No unnecessary contact" Rule remains in place.
让华纳小姐靠边
Put Miss Warner against the wall.
你杀了我儿子
You killed my boy!
你杀了我儿子
You killed my boy!
你杀了我儿子
You killed my boy!
我会找你算账的 你会付出死的代价
I will get you for this! You will die for this!
你怎么能这么做 你比他们还要坏
How could you? You're worse than they are.
把卫星恢复正常 我需要确认一下
Reroute the satellite back to normal feed. I want confirmation.
搞定了 你现在应该有画面了
Rerouted satellite. You should have live picture now.
谢谢
Thank you.
帮我拿一下
Hold this for me.
我们准备从北边进入
We're gonna come in from the north.
让我们的人准备从南边的这两个门进去
Set up our men coming in from the south from these two gates.
他还活着
He's alive.
只是在演戏
It was all an act.
凯特 跟我来 我需要你帮我联♥系♥你妹妹
Kate, I need you to come with me, help me talk to your sister.
什么 哪里
What? Where?
诺顿机场 离这四十五公里 炸♥弹♥在那里
Norton Airfield. Thirty miles over from here where the bomb's located.
你真的觉得她在那里吗 -是的
Do you really think she's there? - Yes, I do.
拜托 凯特 我们时间紧迫 -好的
Please, Kate, we don't have much time. - OK.
来吧
Come on.
交给你了 长官
Here you go, sir.
醒醒 别昏过去了 斯坦顿先生 醒醒
Wake up. Stay with me, Mr. Stanton. Wake up.
好了 谁还知道炸♥弹♥的事情 斯坦顿先生
There we go. Who else knew about the bomb, Mr. Stanton?
连接电池的电极
测试
行了
接下来我们祈祷
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表