其实护照也可以
Actually, a passport would be ideal.
他应该不会随身携带护照吧
I don't think he carries that around.
肯定在他身边某个地方
It's gotta be around somewhere.
检查他的手提包 看看他的车
Check his briefcase. Look in his car.
拉尔夫 我不能偷他的护照 -不用偷
Ralph, I can't just steal his passport. - You won't have to.
如果你找到了 记下最近六个月
If you find it, just write down the countries that
他所去的国家
have been stamped for entry over the last six months.
找到了跟我说 好吗
Let me know, OK?
凯特
Kate!
你在干嘛 -我
What are you doing? - I, uh...
克雷格说还有卡车要开过来 需要停车位
Craig said more vans were coming and they needed the space.
你没钥匙要怎么开车 -我不是在找嘛
How you gonna drive it without the key? - I was looking for it.
怎么不给我打电♥话♥呢 -你太忙了
Well, why didn't you call me? - You were busy.
我要去买♥♥些草莓
I'm running for strawberries.
回来时我把车停到另一边去
When I come back, I'll park on the other side.
太好了
Great.
你怎么还在这里
What are you still doing here?
我的车熄火了 -那就打车 快走
My car won't start. - Well, take a cab. Beat it.
你要学会别多管闲事
You need to learn to mind your own business.
艾迪 -干嘛
Hey, Eddie. - What?
希望这个活不会太重要
I hope this job isn't too important.
这小子把保险丝包得太紧了
Junior here packed your fuses too tight.
炸♥弹♥是不会爆的 他把这活当成儿戏
There's no way it'll blow. He's a joke.
看到我和你说什么了吧
See what I'm telling ya?
杰克
Jack!
脚断了 他刚刚弄断了我的脚踝
It's broken. He just broke my ankle.
你弄断了我的脚踝 杰克
You broke his damn ankle, Jack.
他就不该戏弄大人
He shouldn't have been playing with adults.
这里是911紧急调度员 请稍等
This is the 911 emergency operator. Please stay on the line.
你在打给谁 金
Who are you calling, Kim?
警♥察♥吗 你绑♥架♥了我女儿 警♥察♥都在找你
The police? They are already looking for you for kidnapping my daughter.
放开我 -好
Let go of me. - All right. OK.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不会伤害梅根的 我保证
I'm not gonna hurt Megan. I promise.
我知道推卡拉是我不对
I know it was wrong of me to push Carla,
但我最近压力很大
but I have been under a lot of pressure lately.
你不明白
OK? You don't... you don't understand.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person. OK?
你依照本能在那种情况下把梅根带走是对的
Your instincts were right to-to take Megan away from that situation.
换做我也会这么做 我不怪你
I would have done the same thing. I don't blame you.
但是我是她父亲
But, listen... I'm her father, OK?
我要向她道歉
I need to apologise to her
叫她不用怕我
and tell her that she doesn't have to be afraid of me.
你明白吧
You understand that, right?
嗯
Yeah.
她在哪
Where is she?
不如你回家和卡拉好好谈谈吧
Why don't you go home and talk to Carla?
如果她觉得没问题 我就把梅根带回去
If it's OK with her, I'll bring back Megan.
不 别告诉我该怎么做 -我没有
No. You don't tell me what to do, OK? - I'm not...
别告诉我该怎么做 告诉我我女儿在哪
You don't tell me what to do. Tell me where my daughter is!
我女儿在哪
Where is my daughter?
告诉我我女儿在哪 金
Tell me where my daughter is, Kim!
快说
Tell me!
最后一次在法兰克福入境 5月19日
And the last entry is Frankfurt, May 19th.
很好 你帮了大忙 -这说明了什么
Great. That's a big help. - So what does that tell us?
我们会对比雷扎和赛伊德·阿里的行程日期
We'll compare Reza's travel dates with Syed Ali's.
看我们是否能找到和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关
See if we can find a terrorist connection.
那样太好了 谢谢你
Um... OK. Yes, that would be great. Thank you.
新娘来了
There's the bride.
我要和你说雷扎的父母会提早来
I wanna let you know that Reza's parents are coming in early,
所以我打给布伦特餐厅 订了午餐
so I called Brent's and I ordered lunch.
好 我会去拿的 -谢谢
Good. I'll pick it up. - OK. Thank you.
我终于觉得一切尽在掌握中了
I finally feel like everything is under control.
凯特 -什么
Kate... - What?
我从没谢过你 -谢什么
I never thanked you. - For what?
谢谢你所做的一切
For everything.
谢谢你当伴娘 谢谢你帮我筹备婚礼
For being the maid of honour, for helping me with the wedding,
谢谢你做我的姐姐
for... being my big sister.
玛丽 -我爱你
Marie... - I love you.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我也爱你
Oh, I love you too.
要干活了
Now, get to work.
罗恩 -总统先生
Ron. - Mr. President.
很高兴见到你 请进
Good to see you. Come in.
请坐
Please, sit down.
要喝点什么吗
Can I offer you anything?
不用了 谢谢你 总统先生
Oh, no, thank you, sir.
我知道你今天要直播一条新闻
I understand you're about to go live with a story today.
你认为发生了什么事
Just what is it you think is going on?
我认为警戒状态已经升级
I think the alert condition has been elevated
而你不想我们知道 总统先生
and you don't want us to know that, sir.
你认为吗
You think?
你要我说出我的消息来源吗
Do you want me to tell you my sources?
你知道我不能说
You know I can't do that.
你没搞清楚状况 罗恩
You're barking up the wrong tree, Ron.
我不记得有
I don't recall the last time
记者与总统进行私人访谈时
a journalist got a private interview with the president
是在几分钟前才接到通知的
on a few minutes' notice.
所以我在这行22年的经验告诉我
So... my 22 years in the business tells me
我没搞错状况
I'm barking up the right tree.
这么和你说吧 罗恩
I tell you what, Ron.
明天会有汇报会
There's gonna be a briefing tomorrow.
如果你要提前三十分钟 我可以安排
If you want a 30-minute jump, I can arrange it.
你为什么要和我做交易 总统先生
Why are you horse-trading with me, Mr. President?
因为如果你直播报道
Because if you go live
一起未经证实的威胁
with a story about unsubstantiated threats,
你会引发群众大恐慌
you will cause mass hysteria.
这可能比威胁本身更糟
That could be worse than the threat itself.
所以的确有威胁
So there is a threat.
罗恩 每天我们都收到威胁
Ron... we get them every day.
所以你希望我不报道这则新闻
So you're asking me to sit on this,
即使我有职业权利
even though it's my professional right to
去报道任何新闻吗
take what I've got on the air?
罗恩 你知道我的
Ron, you know me.
比起你所认识的任何一个政客
I've been more forthcoming with the press and public
我对待新闻媒体及公众都更坦率
than any politician you know.
所以在我请你帮忙时
So when I ask you for a favour,
我是以美国人♥民♥的最佳利益为出发点的
I do it in the spirit of what's best for the American people.
让我想一想 -当然
Let me think about it. - Fair enough.
谢谢你 总统先生 -谢谢你 罗恩
Thank you, Mr. President. - Thank you, Ron.
阿莫斯 -是 总统先生
Armus. - Yes, sir.
看来我们必须开始采取行动
I think we're gonna have to go ahead and deal with this.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
维兰德先生 我是理查德·阿莫斯
Mr. Wieland, I'm Richard Armus.
我是总统特工处蓝队的特工
I'm with the president's Secret Service Blue Unit.
你走之前 总统有东西想给你看
There's something the president wants you to see before you go.
什么 -只需要几分钟就好
What? - It won't take more than a few minutes.
放开我的手臂
Let go of my arm.
你没怎么变嘛 杰克
You haven't changed much, have you, Jack?
你想说什么
What's your point?
我想说我少一个人手 时间又紧迫
My point is I'm short a man and I'm on a schedule.
我在找工作
I'm looking for work.
这不是工作 你做这个没钱赚 杰克
This isn't a job. You're gonna do this for nothing, Jack.
我的薪水是一千块一天
My price is a thousand a day.
杰克 我想说你那样对大卫
Well, Jack, I'd say you owe me a bit more than that
你欠我的可不止这一点
for what you did to Dave.
你照做 我就不告诉乔
You do this, I don't tell Joe.
你不照做 你就会忙着
You don't do it, you'll be too busy
提心吊胆地找活干
lookin' over your shoulder to find work.
什么活 -你肯定会喜欢的
What's the job? - You're gonna like it.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表