Sometimes we're like to blame ourselves for them
来让自己心里好过一点
so that we can try and make sense out of it.
来
Come here.
你无能为力
There was nothing you could have done.
抱歉 喂
Sorry. Yeah?
杰克 我是托尼 米歇尔也在
Jack, it's Tony and Michelle.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你们恢复音频文件了吗 -没有
You got the audio file? - No.
什么叫没有
What do you mean? No?
你们是说芯片上没有音频文件吗
Are you telling me that there's no audio file on that chip?
即使有 也在芯片被破坏的时候一起损坏了
If there were, they were destroyed when the chip was damaged.
杰克 查普尔正在联♥系♥总统 你也要接通
Jack, Chappelle's phoning the president. He wants you on the call.
他当然想了
Yeah, I bet he does.
还有 米歇尔恢复的部分数据
Also, some of the information Michelle was able to recover
可能值得调查一下
may be worth looking into.
什么数据
What kind of information?
有几串数据流末尾处有相同的代码片段
Identical code fragments in the tailing of several data streams.
你在说什么 什么代码片段
What are you talking about? What kind of fragments?
有什么功能 -没有功能 这就是重点
What are the fragments for? - Nothing. That's the point.
是垃圾代码
It's junk code.
程序员和黑客有时候会在代码里
Programmers and hackers sometimes embed it
嵌入这些片段 作为他们的个人标志
into their programs as a marker, a signature.
米歇尔通过这段代码查到了一个黑客
Michelle was able to trace the sequence back to a hacker
叫亚历克斯·休伊特
named Alex Hewitt.
他在联调局有档案
He's got a file with the FBI.
你们是说 你们觉得这就是伪造了
Are you telling me you think this is the technician
塞浦路斯音频的程序员
that created the Cyprus audio file?
是的
Yes.
查普尔不让我们继续追查跟芯片有关的线索
Chapelle's not gonna let us follow up any more leads on the chip,
所以你得自己去找这家伙
so you're gonna have to talk to this guy on your own.
行 他现在的地址是什么
Fine. What's his last known address?
北好莱坞月桂谷大道210号♥
210 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, North Hollywood.
知道了 我等下再打给你
Okay, I got it. I'll get back to you.
好
All right.
抱歉 我得走了 -去哪儿
I'm sorry. I've gotta go. - Where?
我们从芯片上找到了些线索
We got something off the chip,
不是我们期望的 但也是条线索
not what we're looking for, but it's a lead.
我得去跟进一下
And I have to follow it up.
你如果准备好离开了 会有警官
As soon as you're ready to leave here, one of the officers
带你回反恐组 去见你父亲
will take you back to CTU so you can be with your father.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Ok.
杰克 -什么事
Jack? - Yeah?
小心点
Be careful.
谢谢 我会的
Thanks. I will be.
自从帕尔默总统叫停突袭后
The airborne squadrons have been in a holding pattern
战斗机编队就一直在保持盘旋
ever since President Palmer called off the attack.
他们刚刚加了油
They just refueled.
如果我们想继续行动
If we want to resume the operation,
必须现在就得出结论
we need to come to a conclusion now.
再等几分钟
A few more minutes.
事关和平与战争 普莱斯考特先生
This is the difference between peace and war, Mr. Prescott.
这也是过去几个小时
It's also a pattern
一直在重复发生的情景
that's been recurring over the last few hours.
一旦鲍尔先生打电♥话♥来情况就会不同了
Everything will change once Mr. Bauer calls.
总是没进展
It just never quite happens.
什么事 -反恐组
Yes, what is it? - CTU.
杰克·鲍尔和莱恩·查普尔打电♥话♥来
Jack Bauer and Ryan Chappelle are on the line.
我是帕尔默总统
This is President Palmer.
总统先生 我是莱恩·查普尔
Mr. President, this is Ryan Chappelle.
你好 莱恩 -杰克·鲍尔也在线
Hello, Ryan. - I have Jack Bauer on the line as well.
他会向您汇报最新情况
He'll give you an update.
总统先生 我找到了芯片
Mr. President, I found the chip.
但很不幸 芯片严重损坏了
But unfortunately, it's been very badly damaged.
芯片目前的状况
Is it in good enough shape to prove
能够证明塞浦路斯录音是伪造的吗
that the Cyprus recording was forged?
先生 以芯片目前的状况
Sir, in its present condition,
恐怕不能证明什么
I'm afraid it doesn't prove much of anything.
能修复吗 -不能 先生 我很抱歉
Can it be repaired? - No, sir. I'm sorry.
但我们已经在追踪一条线索了
But we have been following up a lead.
大约一个小时前
About an hour ago,
想要拿到这个芯片的人抓住并拷打了我
I was captured and tortured by men who wanted the chip.
他们是为一个叫彼得·金斯利的人做事的
They worked for a man named Peter Kingsley.
我相信他是核弹幕后策划集团的一员
I believe he's part of the group that was behind the bomb.
我觉得他们操纵了今天一整天发生的事
I think they've been manipulating today's events
是为了挑起一场战争 先生
to start this war, sir.
为什么
Why?
为了提升他们在里海的石油生意的价值
To improve the value of their oil contracts in the Caspian Sea
并且垄断从中东输出的石油
and to control the oil coming out of the Middle East.
但我需要确凿的证据
But I need something concrete. I need evidence.
总统先生 我明白
Mr. President, I understand.
我目前正在调查一处住所
Right now I'm checking up on an address of a man
我们认为住户帮金斯利伪造了塞浦路斯录音
who we believe engineered the Cyprus recording for Kingsley.
抱歉 先生 但我们现在就只有这么多
I'm sorry, sir, but it's the best we've got.
就你看到的一切
Everything you've seen,
你百分之百确信塞浦路斯录音是伪造的吗
are you absolutely convinced that the Cyprus recording was forged?
是的 先生 百分之百确信
Yes, sir, absolutely.
好的 杰克 谢谢你
All right, Jack. Thank you.
我期望看到的证据还没有出现
The evidence I was hoping for is not yet available,
但我相信不久之后就会有的
but I believe it will be in the near future.
多久之后 总统先生 -我不知道
When, Mr. President? - I don't know.
与此同时 要想发动突袭所剩的时间不多了
Meanwhile, the window for a surprise attack is rapidly closing.
该投票了
It's time to vote.
副总统先生 请给我一分钟
Mr. Vice President, if you could indulge me for one minute.
总统先生
Mr. President.
鲍尔的话只是你的幻想 是海市蜃楼
This Bauer thing is an illusion, a mirage.
你每次接近它 它就跑得更远
Every time you get near it, it moves further away.
为你自己 也为国家着想 下令袭击吧
For your sake, for the country's, authorize the attack.
这一切就都会烟消云散
All this will just go away.
但很多人
And a lot of people,
美国人和外国人 都会无辜死去
Americans and non-Americans, will die for no reason.
这我们可说不准 总统先生
We don't know that, Mr. President.
投票吧
Let's get on with the vote.
内阁成员们 你们已经看到了证据
Members of the cabinet, you've been presented with the evidence.
你们也知道事关重大
You know what's at stake.
你们当中
Those of you who believe
认为总统可以继续胜任的 投"赞成"
the president is able to continue in office, vote yes.
认为他不能继续胜任的 投"反对"
Those of you who believe he isn't, vote no.
诺维克先生会进行口头计票
Mr. Novick will conduct a voice poll.
票数会实时显示在屏幕上
The numbers will be reflected up on the screen.
诺维克先生
Mr. Novick?
交通部长女士 您的选择是
Ms. Secretary of Transportation, how do you vote?
赞成
Yes.
财政部长先生
Mr. Secretary of Treasury?
反对
No.
赞成
Yes.
阿尔梅达 -托尼 我是杰克
Almeida. - Tony, it's Jack.
我离休伊特的住所还有大约半个街区
I'm about half a block from Hewitt's loft.
联调局把他的档案传过来了吗
Has the FBI sent over his file yet?
我们刚拿到 -有什么我需要知道的吗
Yeah, we just got it. - What do I need to know?
国♥务♥院♥在加州被攻击后就招募了他
The State Department recruited him right after the Cal attack.
他升级了他们整个监控项目
He revamped their entire technical surveillance program.
后来他就被发现在操纵
Then he got caught manipulating intelligence and files
他没有权限的情报和文件
that he didn't have clearance for.
拘押期间企图自杀
Tried to kill himself in custody,
在艾尔卡斯托的精神病监区待了一年
spent a year in psychiatric prison in El Casto,
去年九月被释放
before being released last September.
和金斯利没有关联 -没有找到
No connection to Kingsley? - No, not that we can find.
好 我一找到休伊特就打给你
Okay. As soon as I get Hewitt, I'll get back to you.
还有 托尼
Oh, and Tony,
知道总统那边是怎么回事吗
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表