你觉得他们会以什么罪名起诉我们
What do you think they'll charge us with?
如果他们想 要冠上叛国罪都行
They could push for treason if they wanted to.
你觉得他们会吗
Think they will?
取决于他们有多想拿我们来以儆效尤
Depends on how big of an example they wanna make of us.
米歇尔
Look, Michelle...
没人能证明
no one can prove
你知道我要对查普尔采取行动
that you knew anything about what I was gonna do to Chappelle.
我会和他们说
And now I'm just gonna tell them
是我下令让你去帮杰克的
you were helping Jack under my orders, all right?
不行
No.
什么叫不行
What do you mean, no?
我做了我觉得是正确的事
I did what I thought was right.
我现在还坚信这点
I still believe that.
我不会让你替我撒谎的
And I won't let you lie for me.
大卫
David...
谢谢你 我知道这对你来说有多不容易
Thank you. I know how difficult it must have been for you.
普莱斯考特还要把我关在这里多久
How much longer will Prescott keep me here?
直到记者招待会之后
Until after the press conference.
我已经要求尽快释放你了
I've requested you be released sooner,
但我能做的事有限
but there's only so much I can do.
我见过布莱恩
I spoke to Brian.
他代表你要求了一些低安全性访问权
He requested some low-security access on your behalf.
我想你知道我同意了
I wanted you to know I granted it.
你和我爸是怎么回事
So what's going on with you and my dad?
你说什么
Excuse me?
他有这么多人可以找 但是他却找了你
Out of everyone he could have called, he called you.
肯定是有原因的
There's gotta be a reason.
我觉得他信任的人不多
I don't think he trusts very many people.
但是他信任你
He trusts you.
你们真的只是今天认识的吗
Is it true you guys just met today?
其实是昨天 但是的
Yesterday really, but yeah, it is.
我并不是生气 我只是...
I don't resent it or anything. I just...
希望他开心
want him to be happy.
他很久都没开心过了
It's been a long time.
自从你母亲过世后吗
Since you lost your mother?
是的
Yeah.
我母亲也过世了
I lost my mother too.
我当时和你一样大
When I was about your age.
我真的觉得我做不了 -你可以的
I really don't think I can do this. - You'll do fine.
把我和你说的话都告诉他
Just tell him everything I told you to say.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
明白
Understood.
还是没有找到休伊特
Still no sign of Hewitt.
喂
Yes?
我是雪莉·帕尔默 彼得
It's Sherry Palmer, Peter.
通话安全吗 -当然安全
Are we on a secure line? - Of course we are.
我要你录下我们对话的带子
I want the tapes that you made of our conversation,
我要原始的数字录音带
I want the original DATs.
我为什么会同意把带子交给你
And why would I agree to give you those?
因为作为交换 我会交出亚历克斯·休伊特
Because I'll give you Alex Hewitt in return.
你找到休伊特了 -没错
You've found Hewitt? - That's right.
他在哪
Where is he?
别侮辱我的智商 彼得
Don't insult my intelligence, Peter.
同意做交换
Agree to the exchange,
然后他就交给你随意处置
then you can do whatever you want with him.
我要和他说两句
I want to talk to him.
那你要等等了
You'll have to hold on.
我的保镖把他关在隔壁房♥间
My bodyguard has him restrained in the next room.
音频文件已生成
亚历克斯 你可以说话了
All right, Alex, you can talk.
金斯利先生 事情不是你想的那样
Mr. Kingsley, it's not what you think.
他们拿着枪进来 威胁说要杀了我
They came in here with guns and threatened to kill me.
你的事我什么也没和他们说 我发誓
I didn't tell them anything about you, I swear, please.
谁去过那里 亚历克斯
Who's been there, Alex?
你都和谁说过
Who have you told about this?
你到底同不同意
All right, do we have a deal or not?
除非我搞清楚到底是怎么回事
Not until I know what's going on there.
让我再和亚历克斯说话
Give me Alex back.
我是不会一直和你通着电♥话♥的 彼得
I'm not gonna keep this call going on, Peter,
好让你能追踪到我
so that you can trace it.
你是同意还是不同意
Is it yes or no?
最后通牒 帕尔默夫人
Look, this is an ultimatum, Mrs. Palmer.
再让亚历克斯听电♥话♥ 否则谈话到此结束
You put Alex back on, or this conversation is ended.
你要是逼我 我就会保证休伊特
You force my hand and I'll make sure Hewitt tells his story
把事情告知天下
to as many people as possible.
这是你最后的机会 帕尔默夫人
It's your final chance, Mrs. Palmer.
那就再见吧 彼得
Then it's goodbye, Peter.
好吧
Fine.
那就交换吧
Let's do this.
找个中立的地方 -好
Neutral ground. - All right.
洛杉矶体育场 18号♥门 30分钟后见
L.A. Coliseum, gate 18, 30 minutes.
只有你和亚历克斯两个人 -好
Just you and Alex. - All right.
非常好 帕尔默夫人
Very good work, Mrs. Palmer.
我们出发
Let's go.
休伊特在雪莉·帕尔默手上
Sherry Palmer has Hewitt.
她想怎么样
What does she want?
我有种被人下套的感觉
I get this feeling I'm being set up.
他们只是用休伊特把我引出去
Hewitt's just the bait to draw me out into the open.
那你打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
我别无选择 必须照约定去见他们
I don't have any choice. I have to play this out.
斯科特会让枪手准备就位
Scott'll have shooters in place.
雪莉·帕尔默以及涉及此事的那个人
Sherry Palmer and whoever else she's involved with in this
不能活着离开那里
won't leave there alive.
然后 我要出国
And then... I'm heading outta the country.
是时候结束这里了
Time to roll things up around here.
暂时
For now.
还有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
你已经做了很多
You've already done so much.
下周我们在葡萄牙首都里斯本见
I'll see you in Lisbon next week.
感激不尽
I am enormously grateful.
反恐组会如何开始支援你呢
What kinda support will you begin to get from CTU?
现在完全没有
As of now, none.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你不是打算亲手除掉金斯利吧
You don't expect to take Kingsley down by yourself?
你疯了
That's insane!
只要金斯利一自首 反恐组就会支援我们的
Soon as Kingsley incriminates himself, CTU will give us backup.
那时就太迟了 -抱歉 现在只能这样
By then it'll be too late. - Sorry, that's how it's gonna be.
金斯利身边会有手下跟着
Kingsley will have people with him.
那些人一发现休伊特
People who will kill us
不在我们这里 他们就会杀了我们的
the moment they realise we don't have Hewitt.
你还好吧 -我很好
You OK? - I'm fine.
你不好 停车 杰克 -没时间了
No, you're not. Pull over, Jack. - We don't have time.
不 停车 -不能停车
No, pull-pull over. - We've gotta keep moving!
杰克 杰克
Jack? Jack!
杰克
Jack!
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表